Desperate Kurds make deal with Syrian government

Syrian Kurds shift alliance and make deal with Assad government to resist Turkey

After trump throws a staunch ally under the bus, they had no choice. Either they watch their people cut to pieces or they join Assad and his pal Putin.

Wow! Another trump decision that benefits Putin. Vlad has got to be loving this!
Notice how all our other Allies are sitting back and doing nothing? This country and those that stood by and allowed Trump to ruin this country bit by bit, piece by piece.....there will be severe consequences someday, I just hope we're prepared for it. We as a nation of laws and democratic values, are sooo over due for a day of reckoning.
tiger many times in the past our "allies" have sat back and did nothing while we and maybe the UK did the fighting...this aint something new...

Syrian Kurds shift alliance and make deal with Assad government to resist Turkey

After trump throws a staunch ally under the bus, they had no choice. Either they watch their people cut to pieces or they join Assad and his pal Putin.

Wow! Another trump decision that benefits Putin. Vlad has got to be loving this!
Notice how all our other Allies are sitting back and doing nothing? This country and those that stood by and allowed Trump to ruin this country bit by bit, piece by piece.....there will be severe consequences someday, I just hope we're prepared for it. We as a nation of laws and democratic values, are sooo over due for a day of reckoning.
tiger many times in the past our "allies" have sat back and did nothing while we and maybe the UK did the fighting...this aint something new...

I get it.

Other Presidents did this & other countries did that so it is OK Trump fucked over our allies to meet a campaign promise? To help his buddy Vlad?

For years, libs complained that conservatives fought too many wars on too many fronts.

President Trump is turning this around, and now libs never knew a war they didn't like.
The libs were cheated out of a chance to say Trump broke a campaign promise. He said he would get us out of Syria and didn't. Trump is a warmonger.

This from the same crowd that complained the Obama withdrew troops from Iraq even thohgh Iraq threwus out.

You assfucks ran screaming in circles " OMG OMG OMG"

Did Trump campaign on abandoning our allies to get slaughtered? Or did you think it would be an intelligent, withdrawl that did not lead to thousands getting killed?

Trump campaigned on stopping illegal immigration. If he set up gun turrets & slaughtered those approaching the border, you would congratulate him on keeping a campaign promise.

If he killed people on food stamps, you would say he was keeping a campaign promise?
If Trump set up gun turrets along our southern border and slaughtered the approaching invaders I would be hoarse from cheering. So don't use that.

The Kurds have been fighting in Syria, Turkey and Iraq for a carved out independent Kurdistan. We were never going to help them do that. We were always going to abandon the Kurds. We were never going to assist Kurdish terrorist attacks against Turkey. If you think this was ever part of our plan you are delusional.
I am sure that you would support the killing of refugees.

These Kurds were helping us in our fight against ISIS.

Trump spit on them in his chickenshit maneuver. You are just as bad.

I wonder how many American soldier's lives Kurds saved in our Middle East Conflicts? They deserved beerter,

Even a Trumpette like you knows this so why are you defending this?

The United States was never going to war with Turkey over the creation of Kurdistan. Never.

I get it.

Other Presidents did this & other countries did that so it is OK Trump fucked over our allies to meet a campaign promise? To help his buddy Vlad?
you would not understand dave....you have the "i hate trump syndrome" pretty bad ....if trump did something you actually agreed with, your hatred for the guy would override you giving him credit...

"many times" is not convincing.

BTW, hating trump does not always and is usually not part of the equation when Trump's policies, tweets and speeches are criticized.

I've never written anything hateful in my many criticisms of Trump.

I believe and I can support with evidence that Trump is inept, incompetent and unfit to wield the power given to a President of the United States.

Any rational, thinking and aware citizen knows the truth in my paragraph above.

So.....it is funny that trump has invited the Turks to destroy our one time allies...the Kurds.....Funny?

Well.....Putin is laughing . his plan is working well. Give the incompetent another four years and Russia will annex all of Eastern Europe .and once again be a Super Power. And trump will love it.

We’re all just waiting for your announcement of picking up an AK-47 and joining the fight. The Kurds are Muslim, brown, and communist. That checks nearly all your boxes. Just don’t tell them you are for gay rights.

So.....it is funny that trump has invited the Turks to destroy our one time allies...the Kurds.....Funny?

Well.....Putin is laughing . his plan is working well. Give the incompetent another four years and Russia will annex all of Eastern Europe .and once again be a Super Power. And trump will love it.

We’re all just waiting for your announcement of picking up an AK-47 and joining the fight. The Kurds are Muslim, brown, and communist. That checks nearly all your boxes. Just don’t tell them you are for gay rights.

Statement: "The Kurds are Muslim, brown, and communist"

Response: Who are the Kurds?

Once again TheHawk is a LIAR

BTW, hating trump does not always and is usually not part of the equation when Trump's policies, tweets and speeches are criticized.

I believe and I can support with evidence that Trump is inept, incompetent and unfit to wield the power given to a President of the United States.

am i wrong?......and people like dave and jim wry have a hatred of trump....

Yeah, you are wrong. Some may hate trump, and his behavior which harms so many are sufficient to warrant hatred, but not necessary.

I don't hate him, it would take too much emotion, and be too draining to hate him or anyone else. Do I dislike him, hell yes, he's an asshole and is harming our country, and he is at least culpable for the carnage being carried out as we sit here at our computer.

Actually this will allow Assad a path to victory and cement a collation between Kurds, Syria, Iran and China with Putin blessing...

Huh?

Bashar al-Assad Fast Facts - CNN

So do you support Trump's support for another "strong man", and believe this is good for us and Western Democracies?

Yeah, you are wrong. Some may hate trump, and his behavior which harms so many are sufficient to warrant hatred, but not necessary.

I don't hate him, it would take too much emotion, and be too draining to hate him or anyone else. Do I dislike him, hell yes, he's an asshole and is harming our country, and he is at least culpable for the carnage being carried out as we sit here at our computer.
wry the people here are right...you dont read before you post.....when i said the "many times" thing above,was i talking about trump or was i talking about our allies not fighting with us?....

wry the people here are right...you dont read before you post.....when i said the "many times" thing above,was i talking about trump or was i talking about our allies not fighting with us?....

I responded to this: "tiger many times in the past our "allies" have sat back and did nothing while we and maybe the UK did the fighting...this aint something new..."

I was curious, what allies do we have who sat back and did nothing?

I responded to this: "tiger many times in the past our "allies" have sat back and did nothing while we and maybe the UK did the fighting...this aint something new..."

I was curious, what allies do we have who sat back and did nothing?
right off hand.....France refused to let our jets fly over their country when we bombed Libya...

Forum List

Back