Description for a Community Organizer

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

By Jennifer DeDonato, eHow Contributor

Community organizers work to make neighborhoods safe and progressive.
Community organizers have many different job responsibilities. Their overall goal is to initiate justice and equality for people in their communities by taking on unfair practices and policies and developing better standards.

Job Description for a Community Organizer | eHow.com

Sound like something that should be a prerequisite in order become elected President of the United States.
I am sure this position has prepared Obama for many of his issues he has had to deal with

Last edited:
wow, they think highly of themselves eh

so in other words they poke their nose into other peoples business?

my communtiy if just fine they can stay away

Community organizers have many different job responsibilities. Their overall goal is to initiate justice and equality for people in their communities by taking on unfair practices and policies and developing better standards.

Sound like something that should be a prerequisite in order become elected President of the United States.
I am sure this position has prepared Obama for many of his issues he has had to deal with

:lol:

yep see I was right, Obama believes he should poke is nose into every aspect of our lives..

please people get rid of the community agitator

:lol:

progressive.......also means FAITH-based community organizing is not acceptable....:eusa_hand: (crypto-marxists that they are)

Last edited:

Does it really?

When Obama was asked about what he did as a community organizer he said "When classmates in college asked me just what it was that a community organizer did, I couldn’t answer them directly, Instead, I’d pronounce on the need for change. Change in the White House, where Reagan and his minions were carrying on their dirty deeds. Change in the Congress, compliant and corrupt. Change in the mood of the country, manic and self-absorbed. Change won’t come from the top, I would say. Change will come from a mobilized grass roots." Now that he is in the White House he seems to think that the last thing we need is change.

The fact is that Obama did not want to organize communities, he wanted to organize black folks. If he had wanted to organize communities he never would have stayed in Jeremiah Wright's church. Oprah cares about people and communities, which is why she left that same church instead of being part of a church that preached racial division.

Last edited:

Does it really?

When Obama was asked about what he did as a community organizer he said "When classmates in college asked me just what it was that a community organizer did, I couldn’t answer them directly, Instead, I’d pronounce on the need for change. Change in the White House, where Reagan and his minions were carrying on their dirty deeds. Change in the Congress, compliant and corrupt. Change in the mood of the country, manic and self-absorbed. Change won’t come from the top, I would say. Change will come from a mobilized grass roots." Now that he is in the White House he seems to think that the last thing we need is change.

The fact is that Obama did not want to organize communities, he wanted to organize black folks. If he had wanted to organize communities he never would have stayed in Jeremiah Wright's church. Oprah cares about people and communities, which is why she left that same church instead of being part of a church that preached racial division.

So you don't think there are any "communities" made up of "black folks"?

If you live in a black neighborhood, the "community" is usually made up of "black folks". Should they not be "organized"?

that's some high brow description of a community organizer..ehowwwwwww:lol:

Does it really?

If you live in a black neighborhood, the "community" is usually made up of "black folks". Should they not be "organized"?

He told the guy that hired him he wanted to organize black folks. If you have a problem with what he said, take it up with him, not me. If I lived in a black neighborhood the community would be made up of everybody in the community, including the folks in that community who are not black.

Does it really?

He told the guy that hired him he wanted to organize black folks. If you have a problem with what he said, take it up with him, not me. If I lived in a black neighborhood the community would be made up of everybody in the community, including the folks in that community who are not black.

What do you think a community organizer does for a living?

What do you think a community organizer does for a living?

You are arguing with the wrong guy here, I actually worked for a real community organizer, not a community agitator like Obama. She does not organize black folks, even though she is black. She works with the Hispanics, the Asians, and the Whites in her community to make it a better place for their children. They work very hard to make sure Habitat for Humanity doesn't erect any feel good houses, they actually build houses for each other that are built to last for decades, not just until the volunteers move to another community. I think that neighborhood is the only one in the entire DFW area that Habitat was ever denied a permit in.

Forum List

Back