DeSantis to investigate GoFundMe over Canada trucker fund

Show us where they violated the GoFundMe terms of service. Oh wait, you can't? Well shut the fuck up then.
NO, you STFU you know nothing troll. Go Fund Me had ZERO right to even try to divert that money from the truckers. Either it goes where it is intended or it gets refunded. Period. Funny how fast they backed down under a little scrutiny. By the way, your precious BLM thugs committed violent acts. Violating the terms of service. This is where you run away.....

If that is the one that would not sell a wedding cake for a gay marriage, I think that was their decision. It is not like a sole proprietorship is a publicly owned utility, and certainly not like they are the only bakery. I can see why other gay couples would not want to contribute to their profits. If you are asking if I would shop there, they are close to a thousand miles away so probably would not be in consideration, and of course my wife makes our cakes (better than any store bought cake) and after 47 years and all our kids grown and on their own, I am pretty sure we will not be needing a wedding cake. So another poor example, eh?
Oh no, the example is fine.

You are just unwilling to actually answer a question. Any question it seems. Even concrete ones that you apparently were not being honest about earlier. You may troll someone else, I am done with your trolling for today.

Oh no, the example is fine.

You are just unwilling to actually answer a question. Any question it seems. Even concrete ones that you apparently were not being honest about earlier. You may troll someone else, I am done with your trolling for today.
Thanks. Have a nice night. See ya around the board.

Chik-Fil-A never was never 'anti-homosexuals.' The owner expressed that they, personally, do not agree with gay marriage. Not a big issue. Had they said we are not going to hire gays or they were not going to serve sandwiches to gays then that is a HUGE issue and people should refuse to shop at the bigoted fast food restaurant.

It pleased me greatly to see how the boycott by faggots and their allies of Chick-Fil-A worked out.

1644287244364.png
1644287280281.png
1644287309981.png
1644287364222.png
1644287391975.png

It pleased me greatly to see how the boycott by faggots and their allies of Chick-Fil-A worked out.

View attachment 598592View attachment 598593View attachment 598594View attachment 598595View attachment 598596
There that drive thru situation I was talking about. There is only one in Jackson, I am aware of and it has a much short cue, but not unusual to see it double lined to the street. I doubt it is because of who the like or don't like at this stage of the game. You gotta admit, they make a damn fine chicken fillet sandwich and the cows are loving it!
1644288585883.png

What a loser this guy is. He totally fucked up covid, is fucking up Florida, so he's all over the place doing things Governors shouldn't be doing just to get likes from the Fox News crowd.
Florida is doing amazing and everybody loves it. What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo: .

Ron isn't smart enough to start a gofundme account, much less do an investigation. Who's he going to get? The Cyber Ninjas have folded.

Gofundme headquarters are in Redwood City, CA. Who could he possibly send there that wouldn't be immediately thrown out by the building security?

11 States have opened criminal investigations into the theft by GoFundMe of 10 million dollars.

Grand theft without question.

But GoFundMe faces FAR more serious issues. The defrauding of persons across international borders is securities fraud. GoFundMe made a contract with donors in the United States to take money through electronic means for a specific purpose. GoFundMe defrauded investors by attempting to use the funds for other than the stated purpose. This is WIRE FRAUD 18 U.S.C. § 1349.

Now Xi's Biden Regime is corrupt from top to bottom. There is little doubt that Biden has taken bribes from GoFundMe. Still, the state Attorney Generals are putting pressure on the openly corrupt DOJ to actually uphold the laws of the nation.

The SEC and DOJ will resist taking action against Reich tech giants, but may be forced to uphold some semblance of law through actions of the state AG suing them to abide by the law.

Full refunds have been offered to all who apply for their money back.
But Ottawa's municipal government thinks it has a case for grabbing all 9 million.
It might be held up in the courts for a while?

Requiring requests is a violation of US Law. The crooks are GoDefraudMe have already backed off and say they will refund all donors.

But this is like an armed robber giving back the cash when he hears sirens. The officers of GoDefraudMe have engaged in international wire fraud. Irrefutable.

Requiring requests is a violation of US Law. The crooks are GoDefraudMe have already backed off and say they will refund all donors.

But this is like an armed robber giving back the cash when he hears sirens. The officers of GoDefraudMe have engaged in international wire fraud. Irrefutable.
Canada can't tolerate a foreign entity supporting a protest that intends to become violent.
The police are handling the situation admirably well and will hopefully not need to call in the military, as is the practice in America.

Feb 5 (Reuters) - Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said on Saturday it was fraud for GoFundMe to "commandeer" $9 million in donations sent to support protesting truckdrivers in Canada and that he will investigate what he called "deceptive practices" by the website.

GoFundMe took down the so-called Freedom Convoy's page on Friday, saying it violated its terms of service. It said donors had two weeks to request a refund, then remaining funds would be disbursed to "credible and established charities." read more

DeSantis, a Republican, said on Twitter it was fraud for GoFundMe to give the money "to causes of their own choosing," and he would work with Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody to investigate. "(T)hese donors should be given a refund."

GoFundMe did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment on DeSantis' tweet.

If DeSantis takes down GoFundMe, where will COVID deniers get their funeral money?

You think DeSantis is running for president in 2024?
Who is a Covid denier? Who denies Covid and gets money from GoFundMe?

11 States have opened criminal investigations into the theft by GoFundMe of 10 million dollars.

Grand theft without question.

But GoFundMe faces FAR more serious issues. The defrauding of persons across international borders is securities fraud. GoFundMe made a contract with donors in the United States to take money through electronic means for a specific purpose. GoFundMe defrauded investors by attempting to use the funds for other than the stated purpose. This is WIRE FRAUD 18 U.S.C. § 1349.

Now Xi's Biden Regime is corrupt from top to bottom. There is little doubt that Biden has taken bribes from GoFundMe. Still, the state Attorney Generals are putting pressure on the openly corrupt DOJ to actually uphold the laws of the nation.

The SEC and DOJ will resist taking action against Reich tech giants, but may be forced to uphold some semblance of law through actions of the state AG suing them to abide by the law.
However, they did not do this.

they THOUGHT about it.

Then changed their minds because that shit just does not fly with people.

However, it is not illegal to think about doing something. I have thought about punching quite a few idiots in the mouth over my lifetime. Never been investigated for it. I do not think that threatening to do what they did qualifies as a crime since they changed their tune almost immediately and it does not seem the intent was to skirt the law. I would bet they legitimately thought they could legally do this.

Forum List

Back