DeSantis tells WEF to take a hike

I hope more people pick up the theme.

Most people in this country don't even have any idea what it is or how the Democrat party is serving it.

I agree. Most have no idea who the world economic forum is or what they are doing. They right them off as a conspiracy theory or not real. They don't realize the world economic forum is run by very real people we all know like Charles Schwab, bill gates, Anthony fauci and companies like apple are a part of them.

They also don't realize all the super elite folks from all over the world run and create their agendas and a lot of them own media outlets and politicians to get their agendas pushed.

They literally are a group of elites molding the world in their own personal vision. But the idea is so outlandish most people won't ever realize it's very very real. And they don't realize their agendas are becoming real.

The world economic forum knows what they are doing.

They know you can't trap a wild boar. You have to put out food, then another day you put out food with one side of fence, then another day more food with another side of fence and so on till one day the boar goes for the food and the gate closes behind it.

Or if you drop a frog in boiling water it jumps out. But if you put a frog in water and slowly raise the temperature eventually the frog will boil to death just sitting there.

I hope more people pick up the theme.

Most people in this country don't even have any idea what it is or how the Democrat party is serving it.

I'm kind of surprised that he had the courage to openly oppose the WEF, honestly.

Very few DC politicians do on either side of the party-of-one. They're getting by on popping off about social issues only, for the most part.

In fact, they don't even tend to demonstrate the courage to speak the WEF's name.

Good on DeSantis...

Last edited:
I noticed someone was pimping Larry Hogan for a GOP nomination around here the other day.

I kind of chuckled.

He was at the WEF's 2022 meeting.

The WEF is the single greatest threat to American prosperity and civil liberties today.

And yet their name and agenda is rarely mentioned on the idiot box or around the mainstream platforms on the www.

Vee haz peneetrated zee cabeenets, they were openly contending...

Forum List

Back