Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida

Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida​

1648651503566.jpeg

The cult wants the government to teach sex to 5 year olds at school WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

YOU FUCKERS ARE DISGUSTING PEDOS.

You cant even wait until the 4th grade! It must be kindergarten! 4th graders are too old for you demented fucks to get your rocks off.

Creepy

tumblr_mjw66zxeyL1rks267o1_500.gif

Parents pretty much refuse to talk to their kids about sex. If they do it turns out they are terribly misinformed as well. It's why sex education exists in the first place. Most parents were overjoyed to delegate "the talk" to others so they can keep pretending their kids are innocent little angels.
OK, groomer.

Only pedifiles want to indoctrinate school children ages 5 thru 8 about gayness and are against the new Florida law. Thank God for Governor DeSantis
I have no problem with what consenting adults do in private as long as no serious injury results. I do have a problem when people attempt to recruit children to a alternate lifestyle. Let the kids alone.

DeSantis is an outstanding Governor.

Parents pretty much refuse to talk to their kids about sex. If they do it turns out they are terribly misinformed as well. It's why sex education exists in the first place. Most parents were overjoyed to delegate "the talk" to others so they can keep pretending their kids are innocent little angels.
Just because you suck as a parent doesn’t mean everyone does.

Agreed ^^^^^^^^,

But you still want God put back in the school......Correct?

If they can hear sexual garbage they can hear about God as well.

I'd never subject our children to the lunacy, indoctrination and BS public education has become. Let it burn for all I care

Because they want to groom children into becoming homosexuals or trannies.
Who is they?
And your assumption of 'they' is what % of the population?

I'm really wanting to know "How many, %, do you really believe they want to groom children into becoming homosexuals or trannies?

1). All Liberals
2). Less than 1% , but that is still a disgusting number of people.
3). It's the preachers, pastors, nuns, etc.
4). It's the Congress Members, all the (D) and absolutely none of the (R).

I'm guessing you will say 1).

So I ask again, little Sally has two moms, and little Timmy calls them "dykes" because that's the shit he hears at home, you think teachers should be disciplined for setting his little ass straight?

This funny thing about gays... they keep existing even if you don't want them to.

When a stranger is talking to your kids about sex, you tell them to stop or call the police......when they are teachers doing it, you say it is okay...........teachers are worse than catholic priests when it comes to child sexual assault, no wonder you support them being able to groom children at a young age.

Who is they?
And your assumption of 'they' is what % of the population?

I'm really wanting to know "How many, %, do you really believe they want to groom children into becoming homosexuals or trannies?

1). All Liberals
2). Less than 1% , but that is still a disgusting number of people.
3). It's the preachers, pastors, nuns, etc.
4). It's the Congress Members, all the (D) and absolutely none of the (R).

I'm guessing you will say 1).

Educators molesting students is an epidemic

But you are still OK with teaching religion in public school? Or NOT?

I said they may as well, but it's a stupid question. Religion can be taught in schools.

Why don't you get up to speed and then comment.

Forum List

Back