DeSantis Goes Full Fascist

You MAGA halfwits opened up wide when "woke" was shoved down your gullets by scum like DeSantis who thought he could ride that wave into D.C. Joke's on him as he can't even put a dent into a dirtbag like Trump's campaign despite him being under indictment.

You MAGA jackasses really enjoy supporting losers & cement heads like Trump & DeSantis, don't you?
I'm not a MAGA person. There are lots of things I don't like about Trump. He's narcissistic, dumb, has low impulse control, was an incompetent President who let the media play him like a fiddle, and routinely lied to get elected (e.g. lock her up, we're gonna leave NATO). DeSantis is the best Republican candidate, but he's way too much of a Zionist for my liking. I do think it's great that he's fighting the Culture War. I wish more Republicans would join him.

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.
I got no problem with politicians shutting down companies that don't got any morals.

I got no problem with politicians shutting down companies that don't got any morals.

Esp. when they happen to be living off the revenue largesse of the state they inhabit.

Talk about corporate welfare.

Wasn't long ago that Bernie Sanders would have been outside the Haunted Mansion with a bullhorn.

Now he lives there. ;)

Who would you suggest us "jackasses" support instead? Someone who want to cut off the nads of minors who say they think they are broads?
Vote for who you want to & ride that "woke" bullshit into oblivion along with your pick who supports it. The majority of voter's don't. If they did DeSantis wouldn't be getting his ass kicked in the polls by an indicted criminal lowlife.

DeSantis is a Clown who thinks he's right & the world's wrong.

Vote for who you want to & ride that "woke" bullshit into oblivion along with your pick who supports it. The majority of voter's don't. If they did DeSantis wouldn't be getting his ass kicked in the polls by an indicted criminal lowlife.

DeSantis is trailing the most popular person in the country.
No shame there

You're a media fed pos.

Forum List

Back