Ron DeSantis 'Will Destroy Our Democracy,' Says Fascism Expert

Riiiiight, cuz you lefties LOVE opposing opinions. Christ you people are so fucking stupid that you cant avoid being hypocritical. You had all the time in the world to think about your post before you posted it, yet you still ended up being a hypocrite. What is your IQ? There is no fucking way its anything above 80. :cuckoo:

She is a one issue person.
She has the defect that makes her dig other chics.

He is in some ways worse than Trump imo....but in some ways Trump is worse than DeSantis imo.

I never said Trump was worse than Hitler, never ever compared him to Adolf Hitler!
Dems sure as fuck compared him to Hitler as a whole though, didnt they.

Ron DeSantis 'Will Destroy Our Democracy,' Says Fascism Expert​

By Ewan Palmer On 2/27/23 at 8:27 AM EST

DeSantis is a scary scary man. He really does remind me of Mussolini in many ways. He hates opposing opinions.
Funny how people are leaving fascist-free living in Blue States for DeSantis Fascist Florida. Yea, that was a real fascist move he made opening up Florida as soon as possible during COVID vs. the New York City Lockdowns and New Jersey cracking down on small businesses trying to earn a livelihood. Blue States had no problem with people standing cheek-to-cheek for George Floyd protests yet somehow Church services, funerals, weddings, family gatherings and small businesses was locked-down yet in Fascist Florida under DeSantis, it was the opposite.

Look, I get it. DeSantis could cure cancer and provide immortality for all of humanity and you would still vote for whomever your party masters put in front of you.

Go do your own research.
He doesn't have the right stuff to be a public servant...imo.... He cares about himself too much, over and above all Americans and lets us know it, every time he opens his mouth....

I just don't like that type of person.... It's hard to stomach for me....

Policies that put America FIRST are REAL.
Putting The Ukraine FIRST is not on the list! :eusa_hand:
Helping the Ukraine, IS HELPING US! And is SAVING us a ton of future money that would be needed and mandatory through treaty, if Putin won this aggression and war, when we would be required to defend NATO countries next to be invaded by Putin, WITH troops on the ground. Ukraine must win, Russian illegal aggression must be stopped...nipped in the bud.

Because we did not do this under Obama, with Russia's invasion of Crimea, Ukraine, and all of NATO is in the position we are in now, with Putin....and his new found aggression...imo.

He doesn't have the right stuff to be a public servant...imo.... He cares about himself too much, over and above all Americans and lets us know it, every time he opens his mouth....

I just don't like that type of person.... It's hard to stomach for me....

Also it's totally false.

I know they won't acknowledge it publicly, but I hope DeSantis backers will think about this: If a liberal were doing the same sort of things DeSantis is doing, but targeting conservative groups and businesses who oppose them ... how would you respond?

You people have been doing this to conservatives for decades.

You people have been doing this to conservatives for decades.
Which people? Are you doing that thing (that nearly all idiot-fuck partisans do) where you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is on "the other team'?

If you're merely saying, "Well Democrats do it too." then I'd agree. Republicans are no better than Democrats. And that's sucks, because we need better.

Last edited:

DeSantis is a scary scary man. He really does remind me of Mussolini in many ways. He hates opposing opinions.
Lol, he can't do any worse than the stolen retard in thief has done. But if he does, and takes out the leftists, git r done!

You could say that about Trump. We had four years of his dissing his own cabinet members.

You could say that about Trump. We had four years of his dissing his own cabinet members.
Trump was a buffoon. Despite his bloviating, he was relatively harmless - way more interested in stroking his petty ego than doing any real damage. DeSantis, however, is ready, willing and able to give the fascists what they want.

Forum List

Back