Deputy accused of handcuffing third-graders in school: video

Ohh... the psuedo outrage from guano...

Would have been better if the kid was sucked out of the womb and chopped up for parts right? There would be no reason to be upset about that now would there?

Ohh... the psuedo outrage from guano...

Would have been better if the kid was sucked out of the womb and chopped up for parts right? There would be no reason to be upset about that now would there?

yet, it was not the case, fail.....miserably....

In kentucky! Anyone surprised
A real big man it takes to do this

ACLU Deputy sued for handcuffing disabled children - CNN.com

"Both children were being punished for behavior related to their disabilities,' the ACLU said in a statement."

Well, we punish serial killers for behavior related to their disabilities as well. Is there a problem?
Yes, only in this mind do you relate by putting serial killers and 8 year old's in the same position of detainer and social level...

Depending on the particular problems the children have, I can see the need for the children needing restrained.

I would NOT advocate that particular method.

Depending on the particular problems the children have, I can see the need for the children needing restrained.

I would NOT advocate that particular method.

Agreed, but I also think kids with those sorts of problems need to be in schools designed to deal with them.

The boy has ADHD, I volunteered in my boys school all of the time and one of the boys would get bullied and act out an hour later. This cop will get fired and this poor boy will now have ADHD and now PTSD..

Cop feared for his safety, what else can you say, he had to protect himself..he didn't do anything wrong....It ain't the cops, It's the perps, you anti-cop haters...

"Both children were being punished for behavior related to their disabilities,' the ACLU said in a statement."

Well, we punish serial killers for behavior related to their disabilities as well. Is there a problem?
Yes, only in this mind do you relate by putting serial killers and 8 year old's in the same position of detainer and social level...

Today's misbehaving 8-year-old is tomorrow's psycho serial-killer thug.

Today's misbehaving 8-year-old is tomorrow's psycho serial-killer thug.
Unlike being a murdering cop walking free...

The boy has ADHD, I volunteered in my boys school all of the time and one of the boys would get bullied and act out an hour later. This cop will get fired and this poor boy will now have ADHD and now PTSD..

Highly unlikely the cop gets fired. Thanks to conservatives there is nearly zero accountability for bad behavior among law enforcement.

I cant wait to hear why this too is ok because when it comes to cops, they can do no wrong

Highly unlikely the cop gets fired. Thanks to conservatives there is nearly zero accountability for bad behavior among law enforcement.
There is a federal case and it also involves the boy and a 9 year old girl...Seems little girls are to hard to handle for the officer also...

There is a federal case and it also involves the boy and a 9 year old girl...Seems little girls are to hard to handle for the officer also...

Did you ever consider the children may be restrained to protect themselves from injury?

th

Far better idea than handcuffs

Not always possible.

I suppose you're right, resources being limited and all.

I just don't remember having kids in our schools with all these problems, and in these numbers. I'm pretty sure the short buses went to different buildings.

That's why I never met a liberal until I went to High School in NY.

Forum List

Back