Dennis Kucinich loses primary

Does anyone have a pic of this hot wife? I've never seen her.

I now declare this a Mrs. Kucinich thread.

kucinich_wife.jpg

Dennis Kucinich. Ah yes! The former Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, who, when he failed in seizing the financial assets of the Cleveland Electric Light And Power Co, decided to take the city into bankruptcy proceedings instead. That Dennis Kucinich. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Sometimes you just have to stop and think. There just might be a God, after all.

Kaptur has a good chance in the election.

Well Kaptur is as good a Democratic candidate as one could hope for. She is a Democrat I might vote for if she was in my district!

I like her stance on patent reform, I like her opposition to NAFTA (she was strongly against Clinton Adm signing this), she was and STILL is a strong opponent of normalized trade ties with China (that against Clinton streamed lined), supports a strong military, was strongly against the bailouts (she said "if you are going to bail out anyone bailout the individual homeowners not the banks who will just pocket the money and call it profit," which is what happened) and she is strongly and justifiably pushing a new Glass-Steagall Act (just wish should would go against the REAL culprit in Community Reinvestment Act).

Forum List

Back