Dems Unaware John Kerry Pays Less Than Romney

And you fall for that "I want my taxes raised" crap?

Curious....Kerry has been in government for many years...how many bills has he authored asking for a tax increase on the wealthy?

How many bills has he voted for in regard to income tax and cap gains tax increases?

Or is he just saying it now becuase it is politically expedient for the democratic party?

Kerry has already voted to rescind the Bush tax cuts. He also voted for the millionaire tax increase

Mitt Romney is on record as saying he thinks Capital Gains tax should be eliminated, which will bring his effective tax rate to single digits

I am talking about "in the past"

Not when it was politically expedient to do it.

And there is valid reason to want to eliminate the cap gains tax.

Hey...seeing as you have the belief that Romeny wants something that is GOOD FOR HIM...

If a black politician pushes something that is right for the black community...do you automatically assume he is doing it becuase it will be good for him in partiucular?

Or are you a hypocrite?

I am not going to look up twenty years of Kerrys voting record. You can do it. As of now, Kerry will raise his own taxes....Romney will not

Romney is running for President....Kerry is not

Let Romney defend why he should have to pay 13.8% in taxes and why it is good for America

Oh they are aware. They just don't give a shit. He got a 'D' by his name. You're not dealing with honest people here. They have their Talking-Point script and they will never deviate from it. So don't expect honesty from these jerks. It just aint gonna happen.

Do YOU think it's fair that the 1 percent pays half the taxes you do? I don't.

Besides........it was the tax cuts under Jr. that started this whole mess, and they were supposed to EXPIRE after 10 years if they didn't work.

Nope.........haven't seen 'em work since 2002.

do you think its fair 20% of the pop. gets money back after paying zero? and another 26% not paying ANYTHING either?

Link?

20% of the 46% don't, I apologize for making a misleading statement, it wasn't intentional, I was sloppy, here;

Second paragraph

Foreign aid: Why Ron Paul is wrong | The Economist

section 2, last 4 paragraphs.

'46% in U.S. don't pay taxes' only half the story

(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

"In 2004, John Kerry and his wife released portions of their separate tax returns that showed the couple paid an effective federal tax rate of about 13 percent on $5.5 million in income from the year before. (At first, Kerry only released his own tax return. He later released the first two pages of the tax return of his millionaire wife, Teresa Heinz.) Some conservatives, like Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth, used Kerry’s effective tax rate to criticize him for his opposition to a flat tax that would raise his taxes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dems Say Romney “Not Paying His Fair Share” – Seemingly Unaware John Kerry Was Paying a Lower Tax Rate When He Was Their Nominee…

Why don't we do this?

Let's see if Kerry will vote to increase his own tax rate

Then see if Romney will do the same

I fail to see how this addresses the issue.

The issue is that both Kerry and Romney are filthy rich

Kerry is willing to change the tax structure on the rich....Romney is not

really? where?

YOU made it an issue as a BS fig leaf, kerry paid less, you are keel hauling romney now for paying more, why don't you and why didn't they and why don't YOU trash kerry for same?

Kerry has already voted to rescind the Bush tax cuts. He also voted for the millionaire tax increase

Mitt Romney is on record as saying he thinks Capital Gains tax should be eliminated, which will bring his effective tax rate to single digits

Hey...seeing as you have the belief that Romeny wants something that is GOOD FOR HIM...

If a black politician pushes something that is right for the black community...do you automatically assume he is doing it becuase it will be good for him in partiucular?

Or are you a hypocrite?

I am not going to look up twenty years of Kerrys voting record. You can do it. As of now, Kerry will raise his own taxes....Romney will not

Let Romney defend why he should have to pay 13.8% in taxes and why it is good for America

Why precisely should he 'defend' paying the legal requirement?

I can understand that jealousy makes one irrational but, seriously, this is gibberish.

Who cares? As long as they are paying what the law states, they are paying their fair share.

Re-quoted for the dipshit Jarhead.

So go ahead and tell everybody again how this post isn't saying that "what the law states" is equal to "fair share".

So if the law stated they had to pay 85% of their income in taxes, that would also be their "fair share", right?

:lmao:

I agree,, the tax law is full of shit. those who pay zero are about 50%,, that sucks. they should pay their share and zero ain't no damn "share."

Why don't we do this?

Let's see if Kerry will vote to increase his own tax rate

Then see if Romney will do the same

I fail to see how this addresses the issue.

The issue is that both Kerry and Romney are filthy rich

Kerry is willing to change the tax structure on the rich....Romney is not

How long has Kerry been a Senator. And how many bills has he written trying to raise his taxes? And why did he try to tax shelter is yacht?

BTY did you hear Kerry FINALLY won a medal???

Kerry-500x599.jpg

head to head combat while playing hockey. two black eyes and a swollen nose.

way to go John !!!!

:happy-1::lmao:

Or are you a hypocrite?

I can understand that jealousy makes one irrational but, seriously, this is gibberish.

I happen to agree with you. They would be idiots to not take advantage of our existing tax structure and pay as little as legally required.

He does not have to defend what he pays, he needs to defend why he should be able to continue paying below 15% and why that is good for America

(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

"In 2004, John Kerry and his wife released portions of their separate tax returns that showed the couple paid an effective federal tax rate of about 13 percent on $5.5 million in income from the year before. (At first, Kerry only released his own tax return. He later released the first two pages of the tax return of his millionaire wife, Teresa Heinz.) Some conservatives, like Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth, used Kerry’s effective tax rate to criticize him for his opposition to a flat tax that would raise his taxes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dems Say Romney “Not Paying His Fair Share” – Seemingly Unaware John Kerry Was Paying a Lower Tax Rate When He Was Their Nominee…

GOOD LORD! Dems who think (like myself, a registered democrat) know that there are crooks in every party. Moltov cocktails. Silly boy.

Why does this stuff mattter so much to people? Who cares how much money they make or pay in Taxes? That's their own personal business. Americans need to grow up and realize these people are just human beings. Just because they're running for political office, doesn't mean they're not entitled to some privacy. I'm very concerned with this Class Warfare stuff. It really is tearing the country apart. The President and Democrats really should reconsider going down this very destructive road. Time to put Country before Party.

Why does this stuff mattter so much to people? Who cares how much money they make or pay in Taxes? That's their own personal business. Americans need to grow up and realize these people are just human beings. Just because they're running for political office, doesn't mean they're not entitled to some privacy. I'm very concerned with this Class Warfare stuff. It really is tearing the country apart. The President and Democrats really should reconsider going down this very destructive road. Time to put Country before Party.

I LOVED Ron Paul's response to Gingrich's irrational talk about Cuba. WTF? CUBA? What was it....7-8 years ago that we interviewed Castro on one of our major networks? And now Gingrich is acting like he's some enigmatic enemy 5,000 miles away? We need Paul now more than ever. I fear for the future of this country. He is the ONLY GOP that I would cross party lines for.

Who cares? As long as they are paying what the law states, they are paying their fair share.

Re-quoted for the dipshit Jarhead.

So go ahead and tell everybody again how this post isn't saying that "what the law states" is equal to "fair share".

So if the law stated they had to pay 85% of their income in taxes, that would also be their "fair share", right?

:lmao:

I agree,, the tax law is full of shit. those who pay zero are about 50%,, that sucks. they should pay their share and zero ain't no damn "share."

But if you count all fees and taxes, they pay more than Romney. AND they get paid SHYTTE. A canard from Rushbot a-holes...

I happen to agree with you. They would be idiots to not take advantage of our existing tax structure and pay as little as legally required.

He does not have to defend what he pays, he needs to defend why he should be able to continue paying below 15% and why that is good for America

Especially when this country has a debt as big as it is. If everyone paid 15 percent, then we'd be even more in the hole.

Interestingly enough, Romney's plan would raise taxes 1.5 percent on the very low income and DROP the tax rate by 4.5 percent for the uber wealthy.

Still think that's fair?

Especially when this country has a debt as big as it is. If everyone paid 15 percent, then we'd be even more in the hole.

Interestingly enough, Romney's plan would raise taxes 1.5 percent on the very low income and DROP the tax rate by 4.5 percent for the uber wealthy.

Still think that's fair?

How someone can have a problem with debt, and still be a huge Obama supporter, is something my feeble mind can't grasp.

no he actually doesn't , you are just picking on him becasue you are a partisan.

and, you have been told, its been explained to you why cap gains are taxed at the 15% rate year to year after receipt in which the money has also been taxed at 35%, so you either;

a) are so envious and jealous its killing you,
b) see A + you don't have any investments so you don't give a crap if they stick to someone else, most especially a rep at election time and c) you are incapable of comprehending English.

Forum List

Back