Dems trying to shut down ammo plant in Mizzou

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Another way to VIOLATE 2A.

I thought Ukraine was running out of ammo…now we are shutting down ammo factories?

Dems violate federal law all the time.

Really? Violating the 2nd A? How so? Please explain.

I thought that people on the right were against supporting Ukraine, now you're advocating for them to get ammo and are bitching about factories that aren't closed down, but are slated for closing?

Show your work about Dems, rather than just parroting talking points from the right, exactly how do they violate federal law all the time? If it's all the time, you should have no problem with posting links to prove your claim.

I thought Ukraine was running out of ammo…now we are shutting down ammo factories?

Yup. This is Democrat 101. If you can't confiscate the guns, confiscate the ammo and then claim they aren't against the second amendment.

Really? Violating the 2nd A? How so? Please explain.

I thought that people on the right were against supporting Ukraine, now you're advocating for them to get ammo and are bitching about factories that aren't closed down, but are slated for closing?

Show your work about Dems, rather than just parroting talking points from the right, exactly how do they violate federal law all the time? If it's all the time, you should have no problem with posting links to prove your claim.

If we eliminate ammo, are guns effective?

You know what this is. Bullshit.

That factory just had an explosion there. Besides that, the Gov finances that plant. Can you say subsidize?

Forum List

Back