Dems of the board, was impeachment a good idea?

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....

Cheer up Lady Care4all .. if all the left wing predictions are true, there is no future. :)
:rofl:

Hiya Lumpy! Nah... there's always a future, hope.

That's why I keep fighting for the 'force' of good!!!!! :D

Well now Darlin .. give me your hand I'll help you to the righteous and honorable path.. to freedom from daily hate and the fun of winning, winning, winning..

I just hope it's not .. too late.. :11_2_1043:

It is sad about Care's state, so many great things to care about... If only her husband was not Mitt Romney. :itsok:

Care4all's a sweetheart, she's just a tad bashful about it.. ;)

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....

Correction: Trump has committed no crime. The democrat tactic of trying to get someone removed for not committing a crime is a other brilliant one.
Correction. Trump is guilty as hell. That's why he blocked witnesses and documents.

Cheer up Lady Care4all .. if all the left wing predictions are true, there is no future. :)

Well now Darlin .. give me your hand I'll help you to the righteous and honorable path.. to freedom from daily hate and the fun of winning, winning, winning..

It is sad about Care's state, so many great things to care about... If only her husband was not Mitt Romney. :itsok:
He's 100%better all around, than Mitt....except maybe Mitt' s pretty boy face...... :)

From the Russia gate to the Kavanaugh false accusations and then to the shampeachment. What is next?

To those who are not yet participating in an American party, do you believe the impeachment was a good idea? President Trump won again, didn't he?

What is the thought process behind the choices the party is making? Hate is going to defeat president Trump, no good candidates required?
Trump didn't win. He got impeached. Democrats have excellent candidates and when its time, you will understand how weak the republican candidate really is.

Excellent candidates? Oboe is backing blumberg. Ha. Good luck, sore losers. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Russia gate to the Kavanaugh false accusations and then to the shampeachment. What is next?

To those who are not yet participating in an American party, do you believe the impeachment was a good idea? President Trump won again, didn't he?

What is the thought process behind the choices the party is making? Hate is going to defeat president Trump, no good candidates required?
Trump didn't win. He got impeached. Democrats have excellent candidates and when its time, you will understand how weak the republican candidate really is.

History will be written and thankfully you wont be doing it.. :114:

Excellent candidates? Oboe is backing blumberg. Ha. Good luck, sore losers. [emoji1787]

Obama has backed no one. trump is about to lose. He's a very weak candidate with a failed presidency.

History will be written and thankfully you wont be doing it.. :114:
And history will repeat the same words I posted. Trump was impeached.

Correction: Trump has committed no crime. The democrat tactic of trying to get someone removed for not committing a crime is a other brilliant one.
Correction. Trump is guilty as hell. That's why he blocked witnesses and documents.

Trump does not play nice with people who do not play nice.

Great quality...

He's 100%better all around, than Mitt....except maybe Mitt' s pretty boy face...... :)

I want to like Mitt but he keeps letting me down..dang it ..

.... and I'm very glad that your happily married... me too

But it's the DOJ that nvestigates crimes.... statutory crimes.... And they chose not to.

And the Congress only investigates high crimes and misdemeanors on the President.

They are not one and the same thing.... at least 99% of the constitutional scholars believe they are not synonymous.

High crimes & Ms can be a statutory crime as well, but also crimes against the Constitution and Oath of office, or no crime at all....

Like if the President moved to Paris after being elected and never showed up for work ...... or drank 24/7, or wore silk pajamas 24/7..... as EXTREME examples..... No crimes at all are committed by doing those things.... but all are impeachable offenses.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Even if the Australians are our allies, you Trump hating frothing at mouth lefties are not. Probably not liked in your own country either, perhaps not even a real Australian... explains why you hang out at USMB and not the AUSMB.
Ok. You're just dense. Fair enough, I get it.

Obama has backed no one. trump is about to lose. He's a very weak candidate with a failed presidency.

Malcolm X would have described you as a "Chump" (a Black person that votes Democrat), now on that he was smelling reality. .. just a hint there IM2 oblivious.

If Pubs win back the House, they will expunge Trump’s impeachment from his record.

They’ll be SERVPRO....like it never even happened.

He’s on douchberg’s commercial IMWrong. You are weak. [emoji1787]

Trump does not play nice with people who do not play nice.

Great quality...
Yeah, In a mob boss, Mafioso, la Cosa Nostra.... kind of way..... :rolleyes:

:D just the perfect, admirable trait to teach your kids....

The Sydney Morning Herald, the largest newspaper in Oz, the US' most staunch ally...

As was obvious to anyone with even a vague interest in American affairs, partisan politics trumped all else when the US Senate on Wednesday voted to acquit the President in his impeachment trial. The Republican majority in the Senate, with the sole exception of Mitt Romney, voted along party lines to find President Donald Trump not guilty of two charges involving alleged high crimes and misdemeanours.

In doing so, the Republicans have underscored just how weak the institutional checks and balances on power really are in the US when it comes to the President. When clear-headed examinations of facts and justice were required, Senate Republicans settled instead for political group-think.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...phs-and-trump-marches-on-20200206-p53yha.html

Malcolm X would have described you as a "Chump" (a Black person that votes Democrat), now on that he was smelling reality. .. just a hint there IM2 oblivious.

Go easy on him. He’s a shut in, with nothing to do. This is his hobby.

Forum List

Back