Dems of the board, was impeachment a good idea?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
From the Russia gate to the Kavanaugh false accusations and then to the shampeachment. What is next?

To those who are not yet participating in an American party, do you believe the impeachment was a good idea? President Trump won again, didn't he?

What is the thought process behind the choices the party is making? Hate is going to defeat president Trump, no good candidates required?

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....

Correction: Trump has committed no crime. The democrat tactic of trying to get someone removed for not committing a crime is a other brilliant one.

Cheer up Lady Care4all .. if all the left wing predictions are true, there is no future. :)

Agreed. I'm not a Dem, let alone a Yank, but to any who honour their founding documents it had to be done.

Agreed. I'm not a Dem, let alone a Yank, but to any who honour their founding documents it had to be done.

Was it the constitution Pelosi ripped in the SOTU speech?

Embarrassment, embarrassment...

It's easy to see those to whom the constitution is just a god damned piece of paper. As I always thought: but as I say, I'm not Yankee.

It's almost as though you have read how the rest of the world is viewing the impeachment events in the senate. Even your very staunchest allies, the Australians, are embarrassed by the happenings.

It's almost as though you have read how the rest of the world is viewing the impeachment events in the senate. Even your very staunchest allies, the Australians, are embarrassed by the happenings.

I could care less what you think. You have your interest, not the American interest in mind.

Good endorsement for Trump that all the foreigners lobbying for their - not American interest, hate him. America first... America first...

Cheer up Lady Care4all .. if all the left wing predictions are true, there is no future. :)
:rofl:

Hiya Lumpy! Nah... there's always a future, hope.

That's why I keep fighting for the 'force' of good!!!!! :D

I could care less what you think. You have your interest, not the American interest in mind.

Good endorsement for Trump that all the foreigners lobbying for their - not American interest, hate him.
You really don't seem to grasp that your very staunchest allies, the Australians, who'll forgive you just about anything, are embarrassed by the events in the Senate. Oh well. Deplorables.

Myself, I'm enjoying the debacle, though it's hard on the Americans I like and admire.

Only if it's done fairly.. The House Democrats failed miserably at that and end up swimming in swamp bubbles as they deserved to be..

Last edited:

Good endorsement for Trump that all the foreigners lobbying for their - not American interest, hate him.
You really don't seem to grasp that your very staunchest allies, the Australians, who'll forgive you just about anything, are embarrassed by the events in the Senate. Oh well. Deplorables.

Myself, I'm enjoying the debacle, though it's hard on the Americans I like and admire.

The democrats are responsible for the events in the senate. The whole thing would not have happened if not for the witch hunt they started in 2016.

Even if the Australians are our allies, you Trump hating frothing at mouth lefties are not. Probably not liked in your own country either, perhaps not even a real Australian... explains why you hang out at USMB and not the AUSMB.

Well now Darlin .. give me your hand I'll help you to the righteous and honorable path.. to freedom from daily hate and the fun of winning, winning, winning..

I just hope it's not .. too late.. :11_2_1043:

Last edited:

Well now Darlin .. give me your hand I'll help you to the righteous and honorable path.. to freedom from daily hate and the fun of winning, winning, winning..

I just hope it's not .. too late.. :11_2_1043:

It is sad about Care's state, so many great things to care about... If only her husband was not Mitt Romney. :itsok:

From the Russia gate to the Kavanaugh false accusations and then to the shampeachment. What is next?

To those who are not yet participating in an American party, do you believe the impeachment was a good idea? President Trump won again, didn't he?

What is the thought process behind the choices the party is making? Hate is going to defeat president Trump, no good candidates required?
Trump didn't win. He got impeached. Democrats have excellent candidates and when its time, you will understand how weak the republican candidate really is.

Forum List

Back