If Pete becomes President, there will have to be many changes in White House etiquette...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...it will be the "First Gentleman's" job to set fashions, decorate and refurbish the White House, plan state dinners, socialize with wives of foreign leaders and diplomats, etc., all things traditionally done by First Ladies.

...it will be the "First Gentleman's" job to set fashions, decorate and refurbish the White House, plan state dinners, socialize with wives of foreign leaders and diplomats, etc., all things traditionally done by First Ladies.

And why would this be a big deal?

upload_2020-2-7_5-35-29.jpeg

I mean, I know this horrifies you, that a gay relationship might be normalized.

What is odd to me. A supermodel marrying a creepy, impotent old man for his money.

upload_2020-2-7_5-36-43.jpeg

Your "First Lady", when he isn't banging Stormy Daniels.

I mean, I know this horrifies you, that a gay relationship might be normalized.

Doesn't horrify me, but it is not "normal" no matter how much you folks want it to be.

We could also have the first, First Man, and have them both flitting about the White House. Everyone thought Bill Clinton was going to be the first, but Hillary lost while he was on Epstein's plane to Pedo Island, so that didn't work out as planned.

And the same will happen when we elect a woman as president. What is your point?

And the same will happen when we elect a woman as president. What is your point?

Melania will make a great President in 2024

Melania will make a great President in 2024

She is not qualified, sorry. You will have to be content to jerking off to her pictures

There are already numerous nations with female heads of state whose husbands assume such a role without the of walls etiquette tumbling down.

We could also have the first, First Man, and have them both flitting about the White House. Everyone thought Bill Clinton was going to be the first, but Hillary lost while he was on Epstein's plane to Pedo Island, so that didn't work out as planned.
Except you just passed along a lie about Former President Clinton.

Forum List

Back