Dems lead GOP by 17 points

Yeah, Polls did real good in 2016 when Hiltery was a shoe in. Better check the campaign funding for the DNC vs the RNC and see what the real story is.

Funding for the RNC and DNC mean very little. Democrat candidates are having no problems raising money. That is what counts.
ya know what else counts as much as money?
Voter enthusiasm and Dems have it in spades.
With the Republicans in charge, I am sure that the voter fraud that the Dems will use, will be prosecuted to the full extent. Now that illegals are being deported about 900,000 of them from DACA, it will be much harder for Dems to win..
DACA recipients are staying. A bill was just agreed on.
Need a tissue?

When Democrats show up they win regardless of what the other side does.

Hopefully numbers like this continue to November.
Yep.
Democrats have the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the Dead vote, and the Illegal immigrant vote.
and don't forget the multiple vote also...
Trump's Voter Fraud commission went down in flames.
Because they weren't getting anywhere.....so he turned it over to Homeland Security.

Yeah, Polls did real good in 2016 when Hiltery was a shoe in. Better check the campaign funding for the DNC vs the RNC and see what the real story is.

Funding for the RNC and DNC mean very little. Democrat candidates are having no problems raising money. That is what counts.
Yep.....every Trump Tweet is worth millions after a rash of fear mongering in the media. Course he loves triggering the press.

A generic ballot in the house is pretty meaningless. As that's not how the voting is done. There is no national election for House members. They are all local elections at the district level in each state. How many people want to vote democrat is Vermont house races has nothing to do with a house race in Georgia. The poll in question uselessly lumps them all together.

ya know what else counts as much as money?
Voter enthusiasm and Dems have it in spades.
Too bad they had to give up intellect to get those things....

Are there electoral colleges to vote against the popular vote for each Congressional District and any Senator?

Articles came out in 2016 and people like Jake were claiming Hillary would win, the House would go Democratic and even the Senate would go to the Democratic Party.

Man, the Democrats couldn’t stop Trump from becoming President, what a bunch of incompetence. Trump should never have been close and some how the Democrats found away to make the election close, they actually found a way to lose. Never thought the Dems could screw up more than the GOP when it came to elections.

I'll bet if I could have localized my polling to Berekly in 2003 I could have come out with results that had Bush losing to Saddam "according to polls".

The only difference is that leftist agitprop "media" has become Looney enough to believe their own bullshit. Just like It wouldn't surprise me to find north koreans who believe Kim Jung Un found unicorn bones.

Regressive beliefs are cultish and inhumane by nature in examples from 100 years ago to right our fucking faces but libturds refuse to or simply lack the capacity to accept reality.

Still waiting for mobs of democrook voters to grab inner tubes and start swimming south to Cuba or Venezuela.

Yep.....every Trump Tweet is worth millions after a rash of fear mongering in the media. Course he loves triggering the press.
You love all of his lies don’t you.

Forum List

Back