Dems gun control is wrong...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
This is real evidence that the 2nd amendment must not be infringed....

The cops can't get there....you can't count on a neighbor...the politicians can't protect you....you must protect yourself....that is why we have the 2nd amendment...

Guns should be outlawed as punishment to the GOP for not supporting anti-crime and anti-violence efforts that would make a difference.

Guns should be outlawed as punishment to the GOP for not supporting anti-crime and anti-violence efforts that would make a difference.

Huh?

Criminals are always going to find a way to get guns nonetheless. The criminals are always going to be pro-violence and pro-crime. Or they wouldn't be out there killing people in the first place. Lol

"Guns should be outlawed as punishment to the GOP for not supporting anti-crime and anti-violence efforts that would make a difference."

You are only putting a 'bandaid' on the problem. It would never be a long-term solution.

anti-crime and anti-violence efforts that would make a difference.

Do you have a list?

You're asking a guy who thinks that outlawing guns would only punish republicans? And believes that with 12,000 gun laws on the books and the democrats in 100% total power many times for years on end, that somehow the laws and efforts that would "make a difference" just haven't been thought of or carried out yet?

DAYAM! I never knew the NRA and the GOP had such power! Maybe they can even stop climate change and baldness too.

anti-crime and anti-violence efforts that would make a difference.

Do you have a list?

.You can start with the renewal of the violence against women act that the NRA pushed the GOP in the house to oppose because it dared flag stalkers and domestic abusers in unmarried situations like it would in marital situations. Happened just this year

Huh?

Criminals are always going to find a way to get guns nonetheless. The criminals are always going to be pro-violence and pro-crime. Or they wouldn't be out there killing people in the first place. Lol

"Guns should be outlawed as punishment to the GOP for not supporting anti-crime and anti-violence efforts that would make a difference."

You are only putting a 'bandaid' on the problem. It would never be a long-term solution.

People always find ways to break laws. That does not mean we shouldn't have laws. At this point, a bandaid is better than nothing at all.

Huh?

People always find ways to break laws. That does not mean we shouldn't have laws. At this point, a bandaid is better than nothing at all.

You heard it from Dumpster first. Having between 20,000 and 30,000 gun laws on the books in the USA is nothing at all. He wants a bandaid to stop the 00.7% of all deaths which occur. He'll get to the 99.3% of deaths all not gun related later.

Then when he have that "bandaid," people will break those laws too. But at least we'll have them to beat over the heads of the 85 million legal, law-abiding gun owners out there.

And when that doesn't work either, another idiot like him will be calling for another bandaid.

Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,

and still people are getting killed by violent people.

THEN he'll want that total ban on all guns so that again, all the law-abiding people can turn them in and be totally defenseless against criminals!

Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters

Last edited:
Democrats opposed gun control legislation proposed by Senate Republicans (Grassley & Cornyn) They also oppose abolishing gun-free zones, and oppose arming teachers. Policies that have resulted in people getting killed.

Huh?

You heard it from Dumpster first. Having between 20,000 and 30,000 gun laws on the books in the USA is nothing at all. He wants a bandaid to stop the 00.7% of all deaths which occur. He'll get to the 99.3% of deaths all not gun related later.

Then when he have that "bandaid," people will break those laws too. But at least we'll have them to beat over the heads of the 85 million legal, law-abiding gun owners out there.

And when that doesn't work either, another idiot like him will be calling for another bandaid.

Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,
Bandaid,

and still people are getting killed by violent people.

THEN he'll want that total ban on all guns so that again, all the law-abiding people can turn them in and be totally defenseless against criminals!

Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters

Works for me. Let us disarm everybody but the criminals.

Democrats opposed gun control legislation proposed by Senate Republicans (Grassley & Cornyn) They also oppose abolishing gun-free zones, and oppose arming teachers. Policies that have resulted in people getting killed.

Seriously your rebuttal is that democrats oppose having schools gun free zones abolished?.

Seriously your rebuttal is that democrats oppose having schools gun free zones abolished?.
That's one of the rebuttals, of course. Gun free zones are the abominations that have caused dozens of people to be killed in mass shootings, you don't know ?

I walk in fear every time I set foot unarmed,inside my local VA hospital (a gun-free zone)

So far genius, it was the existence of those school gun free zones that has enabled every mass school shooting and been responsible for every kid killed. Serial killers are looking for crowds that are safe from shooting back. No one ever attacks police stations.

That's one of the rebuttals, of course. Gun free zones are the abominations that have caused dozens of people to be killed in mass shootings, you don't know ?

I walk in fear every time I set foot unarmed,inside my local VA hospital (a gun-free zone)

VA hospital, government operated. Government types really fear for guns! It's like they think they've done something wrong that others might want revenge for or are just special. Kinda gives you insight on what the government would do if they didn't have the Constitution in their way!

Then go to another medical provider.

So far genius, it was the existence of those school gun free zones that has enabled every mass school shooting and been responsible for every kid killed. Serial killers are looking for crowds that are safe from shooting back. No one ever attacks police stations.

Yawns, Wrong. 3 brothers indicted in Maryland police station attack - CNN

Of course. Gun-free zones are invitations for mass shooters. When mass shooters see a gun free zone, they see this >>

th

Then go to another medical provider.
Are you feeling OK ? I'm a low income, retired senior citizen. I get all my medical care free at the VA. Outside there, I would have to pay money I don't have, and it's the same with thousands of other older and young disabled veterans.

Why should a veteran be forced to go elsewhere from a VA hospital, to get health care ? So it can be a dangerous gun-free zone ? Maybe you should be going to see a doctor.
geez.gif

Forum List

Back