Dems failed in coup to overthrow President Trump ! Treason ??

I’d call it 35 indictments!

Crazy trumpets act like that didn’t happen .
Time for a lot of main stream media and entertainers and politicians to go to jail to start.

Sorry it doesn't work that way. You don't get to jail your political opponents for being your political opponents. If you try that, you go to jail.

Brennan on MSNBC: Well, I don't know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.

r1n8v1klj1vum76d5hla_21_e296073afee4268c5a2ebb1b87fbe00b_image.jpg

Crazy progs act like its important. Eat crow with some dignity Timmy

I agree

eat crow ....with some Russian sauce .....lol....you sheeple Demrats!

never mind "dignity" you sheeples...you never had any!

:biggrin:

oQ9UPMB.jpg

That is hardly the case.

We know that Trump's campaign was willing to collude when they met with a Russian national.
Manafort was receiving money from Russian sources and went to work for Trump who the Russians wanted to win. In addition, he gave polling data to a Russian business associate who may be working for Russian intelligence.
Roger Stone has still not satisfactorily explained his statements about having a backchannel to WikiLeaks and knowing Podesta's Russia hacked e-mails would appear on WikiLeaks BEFORE they did

No more stories, what ifs, or fabrications. It is over. If democrats continue their crazy waste of money it will go badly for them. The charge is sedition and charges should be brought starting now.

what else would you call political leaders using false paid for info from a foreign government to obtain a warrant to spy on and investigate in an attempt overthrow a constitutionally elected leader ! TREASON !

Why yes RANDIY. Yes, I believe it is very bad. Even worse is payin $12mil to some schumck and he gives you bad stff? Kinda like Michelle and th bogus Obamacare billion dollar website wasted money.

25 Phony Russians don't count Timmy. And mostly silly charges on the rest. I dont think we have heard the end of this persecution stuff yet.

So yes, you are right. It really is not a big deal, it happened but not a big deal. A few of them could end up very rich in counter-suits. I just hope Tax dollars don't get used? Use Clinton-obama money....they set it off.

Crazy progs act like its important. Eat crow with some dignity Timmy

I agree

eat crow ....with some Russian sauce .....lol....you sheeple Demrats!

never mind "dignity" you sheeples...you never had any!

:biggrin:

oQ9UPMB.jpg

That is hardly the case.

We know that Trump's campaign was willing to collude when they met with a Russian national.
Manafort was receiving money from Russian sources and went to work for Trump who the Russians wanted to win. In addition, he gave polling data to a Russian business associate who may be working for Russian intelligence.
Roger Stone has still not satisfactorily explained his statements about having a backchannel to WikiLeaks and knowing Podesta's Russia hacked e-mails would appear on WikiLeaks BEFORE they did

You really are a loyal sheeple. The Mueller investigation is over. No collusion. Don't you think if he found collusion by Trumps people he would have said so??

You really are quite stupid.

what else would you call political leaders using false paid for info from a foreign government to obtain a warrant to spy on and investigate in an attempt overthrow a constitutionally elected leader ! TREASON !
Rosenstein is not a Democrat.

the investigation started on the basis of collusion !!! none was found ! others were charged with process crimes and other things not affiliated to Trump!
we-cant-take-that-risk-peter-strzok-insurance-policy1.jpg
The original purpose of the investigation was to overthrow an election !

Is this about that Mueller probe that only charged like 30 ppl?
no American citizens were charged with collusion with over a dozen dems on the investigation team that hate Trumps guts they would have charged the POTUS for jaywalking if they could have !

no American citizens were charged with collusion with over a dozen dems on the investigation team that hate Trumps guts they would have charged the POTUS for jaywalking if they could have !

I think you are a little soft on crime when it comes to your childhood heroes.

I think you are a little soft on crime when it comes to your childhood heroes.
busting up hard drives and deleting thousands of subpoenaed emails and getting away with it sounds like being soft on crime to me !

Forum List

Back