Dems explode: threaten gun confiscation & mass destruction against Americans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The establishment is now shamelessly pushing to eliminate the free press and the freedom to defend ourselves with Democrats, including a California congressman suggesting gun confiscation backed up with weapons of mass destruction used against Americans who refuse to go along with the tyrants.
Dems Explode: Threaten Gun Confiscation & Mass Destruction Against Americans
------------------------------------

It's strange how the leftist can piece together how all these shootings take place back to back they can't piece it together how it suddenly starts around elections or shortly after so they can push the gun grabbing and chip away a little bit more and a little bit more and before you know both sides who allowed it all to happen suddenly realize they supported stripping away the very amendment that allows us to PROTECT OURSELVES and our homes, families etc..

Well good luck with gun confiscation.

Ain't gonna happen. A little thing called the 2nd Amendment guarantees it.

Sucks to be them.

The establishment is now shamelessly pushing to eliminate the free press and the freedom to defend ourselves with Democrats, including a California congressman suggesting gun confiscation backed up with weapons of mass destruction used against Americans who refuse to go along with the tyrants.

It's strange how the leftist can piece together how all these shootings take place back to back they can't piece it together how it suddenly starts around elections or shortly after so they can push the gun grabbing and chip away a little bit more and a little bit more and before you know both sides who allowed it all to happen suddenly realize they supported stripping away the very amendment that allows us to PROTECT OURSELVES and our homes, families etc..

They're coming to get you!

Be afraid, be very afraid.

LOL.

Let us know when you feel safe enough to come out from under your bed.

LOL.

We have guns, no need to hide. You on the other hand....

LOL.

Don’t have to hide under my bed, I’ll be in my barkolounger kicked back with the hammer back, that will make me feel safe, until liberal politicians bust down my law abiding citizens door and use violence to take my guns and probably get me killed. This makes lots of cense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.

Don’t have to hide under my bed, I’ll be in my barkolounger kicked back with the hammer back, that will make me feel safe, until liberal politicians bust down my law abiding citizens door and use violence to take my guns and probably get me killed. This makes lots of cense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a shame SCOTUS tilted right...no?

• Banned

LOL.

f you lived in reality you would be hiding under a rock.

In your world it's assholes who think it's all a joke and can't see reality when it slaps them in the face.

Your education IQ in reality must be 0

THEY WON'T TAKE SHIT DUMBASS!!

You will be TERRIFIED once reality catches up to you trust us most of you lunatics won't ever see it coming your that dumbed down and brain dead.

33191122_582052512159929_792793139696893952_n.jpg

29060366_556295451402302_7305749823035206576_o.jpg

29512651_555864834778697_222656028210997673_n.jpg

Forum List

Back