This Is Child Abuse; So Call It What It Is

Do you believe encouraging "transgender" in children is child abuse?

• Yes

• No

• I am one of those people who thinks hormones & amputation can change a person's gender.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Whistleblower teacher says 17 students in British school are changing genders, some were ‘tricked’

Transgender Children & Youth: Understanding the Basics | Human Rights Campaign

My Child Is Transgender: This Is How I Know

Gender-Diverse & Transgender Children

First, there is no such thing as "changing genders". That's a fact that nobody could dispute in ANY scientific debate. It's a given. It is such a given that surgeons doing the malpractice of "sex reassignment surgery" to try to fix a mental delusion, even make their patients sign a release before they amputate that says "you realize this won't actually change your gender, it's an approximation at best" (paraphrased).

So, what's actually happening in Britain, and in this country with the apparent blessing of government is simply blatant child abuse. Which, I need to point out here, is illegal. It's adults coercing children to harm their bodies permanently and encouraging them to engage in delusional behavior that causes harm to their bodies permanently.

So, vote in the poll and let the world know we won't put up with child abuse under ANY name other than child abuse. Renaming it "changing gender" is like renaming spousal abuse "wife re-education"...

Last edited:
Thanks for voting in the poll. I understand the fear to comment. Might not be PC. :popcorn:

It's a mental disorder. 40% of them end up committing suicide.

It's just a matter of time for Bruce.

It's a mental disorder. 40% of them end up committing suicide.

It's just a matter of time for Bruce.
You mean permanently disfiguring his uro genital organs via amputation didn’t cure his delusions & depression? You’d think doctors would know that. Oh, right, they do. They just are happy to make cash off of malpractice.

When it comes to kids, it’s child abuse. Doesn’t matter if the people responsible have medical degrees. It’s still a crime.

If we re- name backhanding your wife to “wife-re education”, does it then become legal?

Forum List

Back