Dems can kiss the Senate good bye.

A Closer Look at the Parties in 2012 | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Men make up a majority (52%) of Republican Republican-leaning voters.

Do the math, dickweed.

In the last election, only 45% of women voted Republican
With young women, the ones Republicans like to call sluts, the number is significantly lower

I'll bet. Republicans aren't promising them free birth control, abortions, welfare and basically to take care of them from cradle to grave.

Right on cue

Yes Republicans are not the party of women

A young single woman who finds herself pregnant and is dumped by her boyfriend will be denied an abortion, prenatal care, lowcost childcare and yes.....welfare

By Republicans, the party of "I don't care"

Last edited:
Harry Reid will get the bathroom plunger he deserves.

Analysis: Dems' Meddling Falls Flat in North Carolina GOP Primary - Guy Benson

The Map keeps getting bigger and bigger.

It's gonna be fun in November.

Even Biden has it figured out:

Biden to Dems: 'We Could Lose' to Ted Cruz

Don't be so sure. There is a lot of time before the elections. Remember that the stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. That's a very big obstacle for conservatives to overcome.

I don't prophesy about elections, but suppose today's gloating Republicans are right and we come out of the November elections with the GOP in control of both houses, what happens then?

Nothing much. Instead of letting looney tunes bills about ACA, Benghazi etc. etc. die in the Senate, the Democrats will have Obama using his rubber stamp veto. This may turn out be a useful situation in the run-up to the election that really counts in 2016.

Why? Because it will give Obama the opportunity to come on strong as the protector of 80% of Americans from the moonbat 20% Even a majority of Republican voters disagree with the crazy ideas of the fringe right. And Obama himself has nothing to lose. He isn't running again.

So, while Obama acts like a NHL goalie blocking TEA Party shots at outlawing contraception and making handgun ownership compulsory, Hillary will be able to squat tall in the pocket, choosing her issues and her message with a hawk-like focus on the upcoming elections.

You can see the preliminaries to this Democratic strategy in the 2014 cycle, where the Dems are helping the TEA Party loons fight the Republican establishment. The Dems aren't going to run against the GOP in 2016, they are going to run against the corpse of the TEA Party. It won't be much of a contest.

With young women, the ones Republicans like to call sluts, the number is significantly lower

I'll bet. Republicans aren't promising them free birth control, abortions, welfare and basically to take care of them from cradle to grave.

Right on cue

A young single woman who finds herself pregnant and is dumped by her boyfriend will be denied an abortion, prenatal care, lowcost childcare and yes.....welfare

Republicans- be responsible and not stupid. Don't ruin your life.

Who is more for women?
Dems- Do as you please, get into trouble because we will take care of you for the rest of your life. Never mind the lousy housing, neighborhood and barley enough for food you will receive. Just forget about the horrible ghetto schools your child will be forced to go to.

Last edited:

Right on cue

Just don't expect me to pay for birth control you SLUT

Right on cue

Always adding words in that are never said , nor implied.
Another insult toward women by the left.
It's pretty pathetic.
Who would not be able to pay 10.00 a month for contraception?
If you want to be active in sex, you also need to take that responsibility.

Who is the ones advocating for them to be sluts? Dems- do as you please.

Last edited:

Always adding words in that are never said , nor implied.
Another insult toward women by the left.
It's pretty pathetic.
Who would not be able to pay 10.00 a month for contraception?
If you want to be active in sex, you also need to take that responsibility.

Who is the ones advocating for them to be sluts? Dems- do as you please.

Actually....it was said and defended by the right

YOUR side expects women to act responsibly in their sex lives and then gets outraged if women ask that insurance cover birth control

SLUTS

Last edited:
I'm troubled by the concept of liberals endorsing "cradle to grave" anything. Their dedication to abortion as the first choice for birth control makes the "cradle" part seem superfluous though it would give credence to the "grave" part if aborted babies were buried rather than burned.

Ah well, it's all just semantics. Nothing to see here. Move along, now.....

I'm troubled by the concept of liberals endorsing "cradle to grave" anything. Their dedication to abortion as the first choice for birth control makes the "cradle" part seem superfluous though it would give credence to the "grave" part if aborted babies were buried rather than burned.

Ah well, it's all just semantics. Nothing to see here. Move along, now.....

Which "cradle to grave" programs do you oppose?

Right on cue

As opposed to the party of "I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground" (democrats).

Yes, a single woman gets pregnant and dumped by her boyfriend....and she chooses to have the child....then the boyfriend should be paying the bills until he is 18.

But the democrats don't want that since the dad is likely black and democratic and they can't afford to lose his vote.

A Closer Look at the Parties in 2012 | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Men make up a majority (52%) of Republican Republican-leaning voters.

Do the math, dickweed.

Fortunately, some of them still have dignity in their lives. That is why half the GOP is female.

But then this thread was about the democrats losing the senate.

Lets stay on that topic.....

Even Chris Matthews has awakened his Obama ass-kissing self to the fact.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-matthews-predicts-democrats-will-lose-the-senate-in-2014/

Last edited:

Fortunately, some of them still have dignity in their lives. That is why half the GOP is female.

Chris Matthews Predicts Democrats Will Lose the Senate in 2014 | Mediaite

The GOP won't win the senate without the support of female voters. There are plenty of female conservatives who are not exactly thrilled by the anti-women stance of the GOP. Motivating them to go to the polls by taking away their healthcare and their rights and denying them equal pay is going to be a hard sell. They are far more likely to just stay at home instead of voting against their own best interests.

The NC primary might be an outlier but given the numbers the GOP has an "enthusiasm gap" to deal with when it comes to women voters in their own ranks.

Chris Matthews Predicts Democrats Will Lose the Senate in 2014 | Mediaite

The GOP won't win the senate without the support of female voters. There are plenty of female conservatives who are not exactly thrilled by the anti-women stance of the GOP. Motivating them to go to the polls by taking away their healthcare and their rights and denying them equal pay is going to be a hard sell. They are far more likely to just stay at home instead of voting against their own best interests.

The NC primary might be an outlier but given the numbers the GOP has an "enthusiasm gap" to deal with when it comes to women voters in their own ranks.

And you just know all this.

You must be related to the board moron, rightwinger.

Forum List

Back