Dems can kiss the Senate good bye.

Fortunately, some of them still have dignity in their lives. That is why half the GOP is female.

But then this thread was about the democrats losing the senate.

Lets stay on that topic.....

Even Chris Matthews has awakened his Obama ass-kissing self to the fact.

Chris Matthews Predicts Democrats Will Lose the Senate in 2014 | Mediaite

The GOP won't win the senate without the support of female voters. There are plenty of female conservatives who are not exactly thrilled by the anti-women stance of the GOP. Motivating them to go to the polls by taking away their healthcare and their rights and denying them equal pay is going to be a hard sell. They are far more likely to just stay at home instead of voting against their own best interests.

The NC primary might be an outlier but given the numbers the GOP has an "enthusiasm gap" to deal with when it comes to women voters in their own ranks.

And you just know all this.

You must be related to the board moron, rightwinger.

No, I took the time to actually look at the numbers of votes cast and analyse them for myself. But then again, I am someone who prefers to do my own thinking rather than have it spoonfed to me some overpaid talking head.

Harry Reid will get the bathroom plunger he deserves.

Analysis: Dems' Meddling Falls Flat in North Carolina GOP Primary - Guy Benson

The Map keeps getting bigger and bigger.

It's gonna be fun in November.

Even Biden has it figured out:

Biden to Dems: 'We Could Lose' to Ted Cruz

Don't be so sure. There is a lot of time before the elections. Remember that the stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. That's a very big obstacle for conservatives to overcome.

:lmao:

What roads do you commute on?

America is BUSY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB90qUTuv1U]Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Carlos Santana - Traffic Jam (EXTREMELY RARE 1979) - YouTube[/ame]

As opposed to the party of "I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground" (democrats).

Yes, a single woman gets pregnant and dumped by her boyfriend....and she chooses to have the child....then the boyfriend should be paying the bills until he is 18.

But the democrats don't want that since the dad is likely black and democratic and they can't afford to lose his vote.

Dude! :disbelief:

Do you REALLY BELIEVE that's a reflection of 2014 American reality?!?

The GOP won't win the senate without the support of female voters. There are plenty of female conservatives who are not exactly thrilled by the anti-women stance of the GOP. Motivating them to go to the polls by taking away their healthcare and their rights and denying them equal pay is going to be a hard sell. They are far more likely to just stay at home instead of voting against their own best interests.

The NC primary might be an outlier but given the numbers the GOP has an "enthusiasm gap" to deal with when it comes to women voters in their own ranks.

No, I took the time to actually look at the numbers of votes cast and analyse them for myself. But then again, I am someone who prefers to do my own thinking rather than have it spoonfed to me some overpaid talking head.

Then you have numbers to back up your claims.

Like the position of conservative females and their voting tendencies.

I look forward to the polls and analysis.

Or maybe you are just doing what you accuse others of.

As opposed to the party of "I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground" (democrats).

Yes, a single woman gets pregnant and dumped by her boyfriend....and she chooses to have the child....then the boyfriend should be paying the bills until he is 18.

But the democrats don't want that since the dad is likely black and democratic and they can't afford to lose his vote.

You bet...

The democratic party is the party of "don't know my ass from a hole in the ground."

I do think its possible the Dems could lose the senate. Just look at the gerrymandering and vote theft by the cons. We will never see another honest election in this country and the only hope the middle, poor, working class has is to lie, steal and cheat the way the cons have.

If Dems stay home, they deserve the poverty they'll get from the right.

I do think its possible the Dems could lose the senate. Just look at the gerrymandering and vote theft by the cons. We will never see another honest election in this country and the only hope the middle, poor, working class has is to lie, steal and cheat the way the cons have.

If Dems stay home, they deserve the poverty they'll get from the right.

Can we get a few more whining asswipes from the left to post to this thread ?

As usual, Republicans are getting too cocky in assuming they will win the Senate

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Senate No Toss Ups

50-50 right now. Plenty of time for the Republicans to form their circular firing squad

The key to the Senate seems to be Mitch McConnell holding his seat in Kentucky. He holds a 1% lead right now

Don't worry.....many Republicans are Lefties and want to be accepted by people just like you. There is Hope/

Correct.

That's why we have the house and are going to get the senate.

You gerrymandered a House and have yet to take the Senate in eight years

Cry all you want.

Things are looking up for the right.

Not only will there be more republicans, but the overall nature of the senate will be more right wing.
The most favorable thing about the republicans is the Obama debacle - lets hope they capitalize on it to the fullest; they don't have much else to run on. I think it will be sufficient . It will be great to get rid of that fucking Reid!

Please, Brer Fox, don't go after ObamaCare!

That is, we Democrats hope the Republicans really are dumb enough to focus on the increasing popular ACA.

None of the Republicans want to look at the polls, which currently show it more likely for the Democrats to keep the senate. Of the 4 tossup races (AK, AR, LA, NC), the Republicans would need to win 3 out of 4. Odds are against that. And time is on the side of the Democrats, as the ACA keeps getting more popular.

That is, we Democrats hope the Republicans really are dumb enough to focus on the increasing popular ACA.

None of the Republicans want to look at the polls, which currently show it more likely for the Democrats to keep the senate. Of the 4 tossup races (AK, AR, LA, NC), the Republicans would need to win 3 out of 4. Odds are against that. And time is on the side of the Democrats, as the ACA keeps getting more popular.

Nobody cares about Obamacare anymore.....it is Benghazi we need to be concerned with.....BENGHAZI

Please provide back up for your claims.

Even Chris Matthews admits the senate is likely gone.

The fact that he can admit that and you can't shows that you'd qualify to work for MSNBC. They need a moron that would make Ed Shultz look good.

You sound like just the man.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...82-percent-chance-of-winning-back-the-senate/

And in March, the democrats got really angry with Nate Silver (the guy they loved so much pre-2012) for saying the edge goes to the GOP.

This democratic dream world is pathetic.

Last edited:

Check the thread. I posted the numbers showing that the Dems had a greater turnout than the GOP in the NC primary therefore the "enthusiasm gap" is on the right, not the left. You can check them yourself if you don't believe me.

You bet...

The democratic party is the party of "don't know my ass from a hole in the ground."

Ironic!

Check the thread. I posted the numbers showing that the Dems had a greater turnout than the GOP in the NC primary therefore the "enthusiasm gap" is on the right, not the left. You can check them yourself if you don't believe me.

Hey braindead,

Your original post made claims about a gap with conservative women. Your post that showed the number said nothing about women.

Did you forget to add something or were you just pontificating ?

Hey braindead,

Your original post made claims about a gap with conservative women. Your post that showed the number said nothing about women.

He's full of shit. I live in North Carolina. There were virtually exactly the same number of voters in both primaries, but there are more registered Democrats, so that means participation was lower among Democrats.

Also, we have almost a quarter of us who are independent here, and Kay Hagan is going to get like three of us. The strongest challenger won the Republican primary also, Kay Hagen is in deep, deep trouble.

Hey braindead,

Try reading my original post again!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9058410-post6.html

If you insist upon using spurious insults you will be negged. I don't tolerate incivility.

Hey braindead,

Try reading my original post again!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9058410-post6.html

If you insist upon using spurious insults you will be negged. I don't tolerate incivility.

I'll bring your post post forward so you can show me where this any mention of women. That is what I asked you to produce.

If you can't produce it, admit you are a liar.

Oh, and I am just shaking in my boots that you'll neg me......

Moron.

Last edited:
Harry Reid will get the bathroom plunger he deserves.

Analysis: Dems' Meddling Falls Flat in North Carolina GOP Primary - Guy Benson

The Map keeps getting bigger and bigger.

It's gonna be fun in November.

Even Biden has it figured out:

Biden to Dems: 'We Could Lose' to Ted Cruz

Gotta love the whitewashing job here!

(2) For what it's worth, with more than 99 percent of precincts reporting, approximately 486,000 North Carolinians voted in the Republican Senate primary, whereas 475,000 cast ballots in the Democratic primary. Hagan pulled in 368,000 votes in her primary win, compared to the combined total of the top three Republican finishers: ~439,000. While it's true that only the GOP race was really contested or competitive, this vote disparity could point to the enthusiasm gap that may manifest itself in a fairly conservative-leaning electorate this fall. Especially if independents break for Republicans by a significant margin.

The combined total of the top 3 Dems is 480k as opposed to the combined total for the top 3 GOP is 439k. The total of all GOP votes was only 463k.

So if there is an "enthusiasm gap" it is not on the Dem side of the fence.

There is nothing in here about women. Not a thing.

Even Chris Matthews admits the senate is likely gone.

There's your problem. You're a Tweety fan. No liberal takes the guy seriuosly. We think he's a consistent idiot, but you seem to worship him. Does he give you a tingle up the leg or something? Now, being that I'm a liberal, my sources are the polls, not the opinions of your media gurus. If you want to argue, argue specific races.

Democrats have 55. The Republicans need to flip 6 seats, because VP breaks ties.

Republicans are certain to flip a seat in WV and SD, and likely in MT. That's 3.

There are 4 tossup races, AK, AR, LA and NC, all currently Democratic seats. Republicans would have to win 3 of them. Odds of winning 3 or 4 coins flips out of 4 are 5/16.

I'm not considering Republicans winning Democrat-leaners (CO, IA, MI) or Democrats winning Republican-leaners (KY, MT). That just complicates it.

And if I had to call the coin flips:
AK - D. Alaskans are pro-pork and pro-incumbent, so they'll keep Begich.
AR - R. Arkansas isn't as pro-pork and pro-incumbent.
LA - D. Landrieu, an experienced campaigner, always pulls it out. Being an oil company shill helps.
NC - D. Weak Republican, and Hagan hasn't even started campaigning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back