Dems are so much better at politics!

Democrats are masters at politics and continually run circles around republicans in elections. Think about what happened when All of Bill Clintons affairs, abuses of women, and even being disbarred came out. The Dems didn't jump ship, they didn't call him out and tell him to step down. No, they circled the wagons, they said crap like it was wrong, but it is his personal life, and he can still do good things. GOP leaders on the other hand are racing for the doors now that a 10 year old recording of Trump engaging in locker room talk has emerged. They are weak and frightened to associate with him, some have even asked him to quit.

How many Dems have condemned the bulldyke for her emails scandal or destroying her husband's sex assault victims. Nope, they have fallen in line like sheep. They ignore Benghazi, Whitewater, Filegate, looting the White House. They don't question any relationships with foreign entities and the Clinton Foundation while Hellary is Secretary of State.

Just watch if any liberals respond to this post. They will have a "yea but...." response. They will fight and defend her like a mother bear. That is what they do, and they are good at it.

The Eleventh Commandment (Ronald Reagan) The Eleventh Commandment was a phrase used by President Ronald Reagan during his 1966 campaign for Governor of California. The Commandment reads: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

Reagan said it, and the Dems apply the principle masterfully. They will win at all cost.

It's just so much easier when all you have to do is go to the average voter and promise them free shit. The majority of voters just don't want to hear that their bills are their problem. And unfortunately, they aren't smart enough to grasp the real cost of that

Democrats are masters at politics and continually run circles around republicans in elections. Think about what happened when All of Bill Clintons affairs, abuses of women, and even being disbarred came out. The Dems didn't jump ship, they didn't call him out and tell him to step down. No, they circled the wagons, they said crap like it was wrong, but it is his personal life, and he can still do good things. GOP leaders on the other hand are racing for the doors now that a 10 year old recording of Trump engaging in locker room talk has emerged. They are weak and frightened to associate with him, some have even asked him to quit.

How many Dems have condemned the bulldyke for her emails scandal or destroying her husband's sex assault victims. Nope, they have fallen in line like sheep. They ignore Benghazi, Whitewater, Filegate, looting the White House. They don't question any relationships with foreign entities and the Clinton Foundation while Hellary is Secretary of State.

Just watch if any liberals respond to this post. They will have a "yea but...." response. They will fight and defend her like a mother bear. That is what they do, and they are good at it.

The Eleventh Commandment (Ronald Reagan) The Eleventh Commandment was a phrase used by President Ronald Reagan during his 1966 campaign for Governor of California. The Commandment reads: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

Reagan said it, and the Dems apply the principle masterfully. They will win at all cost.
Republicans suffer from epidemic portions of spinicitus. Spinicitus is when folks believe spin as if it is fact and design their beliefs and strategies on the spin instead of facts. Trump's comments about sexual assault and adultery were not locker room talk. That is the spin being used to deflect away from what it really was. It was far worse than a guy bragging about sexual conquest or performance. He was bragging about ignoring and committing both religious and criminal laws, adultery and sexual assault. He specifically mentioned that his celebrity status made it possible to commit these misdeeds. Believing and depending on the "spin" of "locker room banter" put the user of that spin out of touch with reality and how the mass public views the situation. "Spinicitus makes the believer delusional and hence, the conclusion obtained from the spin delusional.

hypocrisy_meter__a_graphic_for_facebook_and_forums_by_askgriff-d5myy33.png

you can't threaten to impeach the president because he got a blowjob, and then nominate a sleazebag like Trump, it just doesn't make any sense.
Yet, you defend a president who is a serial rapist, but attack Trump for locker room talk that every one of you has engaged in.

There has not been a single liberal response to this thread that didnt prove my point, and none of them have yet to call me out on the trap that was set for them, which they all stepped in. Is there not a clever one in the bunch?
What trap you basically said "why does everyone hate trump" and then listed a bunch of conspiracy theories and nonsense about Clinton.

nonsense that if it was directed at trump (or any republican) you would probably completely dismiss. you can't just deflect very real problems and concerns that both republicans and democrats have about trump by making up some hysterical bullshit about clinton and say its the same

Was it your reference to reagan? was that the trap? because if you didn't notice donald trump has talked bad about plenty of republicans

Once again, you are proof. I said Democrats are better at politics because they protect their own at all cost essentially, and in those instances when the person is beyond protection, the person falls on their sword for the party (Anthony See My Weiner, Debbie Wasserman I can steal an election Schultz). That was the point of the original post, and you and every liberal has confirmed it with a very tactic in the book. Republicans are running from Trump, not a single dem I have every heard has expressed any concern over any of the bulldykes issues. They ignore them, defend her like good little sheep. It's something to marvel!
are you kidding I have a million criticisms about hillary clinton, you wanna hear them?

Criticism yes, but you never abandoned her. You will still vote for her. You didn't insist on another canidate. How do you think the orange clown ended up as the nominee? Because conservatives said F-off to the GOP leadership. In spite of all the shit in Hellary's past, the party stood behind her, and vehemently defended her. Many experts have said that if the GOP had nominated any other canidate against her they would likely win. You can agree or disagree with that, but Trump is a horrible canidate and the party is abandoning him, and he will not quit. He won't do what is best for the party like Debbie Wassermann or Anthony Weiner and quit. Why?

Because the democrats are better at politics. The died in the wool democrats support the party no matter what. The party comes first. They are better and more committed to their party regardless of the issue. How anybody can deny that is beyond me. I live in Colorado. The GOP party leader pulled some shit during the primary season and he caught hell. He never quit.
Colorado GOP Leader to Disgruntled Trump Supporter: Go Ahead and Burn the Party Down

Bernie Sanders gets screwed in the primary process against Hellary. What happens? Shultz resigns and Bernie endorses the bulldyke. Come on man, you gotta see this.
My criticisms would be that she's not left wing enough, so imagine the next election was between hillary clinton and obama, you might vote for one but you would think both choices are too left wing. To be honest none of the recent trump scandals bother me. If none of them existed i still woldn't vote for him, if someone more left wing had a reasonable chance of winning i would drop hillary in a second. Understand?

You mean like the commie Bernie? Of course now we know that he never had a chance because the sleazy slut bag Deb Wassermann Shultz fixed it for the bulldyke. And you don't give a damn because you are a good little democrat who will get screwed in the ass by the party and then carry their water.....like you just posted.

What trap you basically said "why does everyone hate trump" and then listed a bunch of conspiracy theories and nonsense about Clinton.

nonsense that if it was directed at trump (or any republican) you would probably completely dismiss. you can't just deflect very real problems and concerns that both republicans and democrats have about trump by making up some hysterical bullshit about clinton and say its the same

Was it your reference to reagan? was that the trap? because if you didn't notice donald trump has talked bad about plenty of republicans

Once again, you are proof. I said Democrats are better at politics because they protect their own at all cost essentially, and in those instances when the person is beyond protection, the person falls on their sword for the party (Anthony See My Weiner, Debbie Wasserman I can steal an election Schultz). That was the point of the original post, and you and every liberal has confirmed it with a very tactic in the book. Republicans are running from Trump, not a single dem I have every heard has expressed any concern over any of the bulldykes issues. They ignore them, defend her like good little sheep. It's something to marvel!
are you kidding I have a million criticisms about hillary clinton, you wanna hear them?

Criticism yes, but you never abandoned her. You will still vote for her. You didn't insist on another canidate. How do you think the orange clown ended up as the nominee? Because conservatives said F-off to the GOP leadership. In spite of all the shit in Hellary's past, the party stood behind her, and vehemently defended her. Many experts have said that if the GOP had nominated any other canidate against her they would likely win. You can agree or disagree with that, but Trump is a horrible canidate and the party is abandoning him, and he will not quit. He won't do what is best for the party like Debbie Wassermann or Anthony Weiner and quit. Why?

Because the democrats are better at politics. The died in the wool democrats support the party no matter what. The party comes first. They are better and more committed to their party regardless of the issue. How anybody can deny that is beyond me. I live in Colorado. The GOP party leader pulled some shit during the primary season and he caught hell. He never quit.
Colorado GOP Leader to Disgruntled Trump Supporter: Go Ahead and Burn the Party Down

Bernie Sanders gets screwed in the primary process against Hellary. What happens? Shultz resigns and Bernie endorses the bulldyke. Come on man, you gotta see this.
My criticisms would be that she's not left wing enough, so imagine the next election was between hillary clinton and obama, you might vote for one but you would think both choices are too left wing. To be honest none of the recent trump scandals bother me. If none of them existed i still woldn't vote for him, if someone more left wing had a reasonable chance of winning i would drop hillary in a second. Understand?

You mean like the commie Bernie? Of course now we know that he never had a chance because the sleazy slut bag Deb Wassermann Shultz fixed it for the bulldyke. And you don't give a damn because you are a good little democrat who will get screwed in the ass by the party and then carry their water.....like you just posted.

and it has become obvious that he like hillary

will tell the people one thing

and tell the insiders another

what a sell out

commie bernie? just like commie clinton and commie obama? cold war propaganda still gets out the senior vote does it lol? you know who labeled everyone who disagreed with him a communist? Hitler.

Anyways, why do you keep trying to list tabloid scandals? There is such a thing as "the boy who cried wolf" syndrome ever heard of it? After awhile everything that comes out of your mouth just sounds like a lie, and people even stop checking to see if what your saying is true. Did the democrats go batshit insane and claim bush knocked down the world trade center? Or did only a few conspiracy magazines and websites talk about it,? Nobody investigated Bush for 9/11 or the Iraq war like the GOP investigated Hillary for her fucking email server. Or Barack Obama's birth certificate, for that matter, which not only did nobody in the GOP apologize for, but they nominated one of the main guys promoting this conspiracy.

And now Republicans are asking me to vote for that same guy because of another long list of nonsense conspiracy theories,that 999 out of 1000 times turn out not to be true?

commie bernie? just like commie clinton and commie obama? cold war propaganda still gets out the senior vote does it lol? you know who labeled everyone who disagreed with him a communist? Hitler.

Anyways, why do you keep trying to list tabloid scandals? There is such a thing as "the boy who cried wolf" syndrome ever heard of it? After awhile everything that comes out of your mouth just sounds like a lie, and people even stop checking to see if what your saying is true. Did the democrats go batshit insane and claim bush knocked down the world trade center? Or did only a few conspiracy magazines and websites talk about it,? Nobody investigated Bush for 9/11 or the Iraq war like the GOP investigated Hillary for her fucking email server. Or Barack Obama's birth certificate, for that matter, which not only did nobody in the GOP apologize for, but they nominated one of the main guys promoting this conspiracy.

And now Republicans are asking me to vote for that same guy because of another long list of nonsense conspiracy theories,that 999 out of 1000 times turn out not to be true?

Good boy, you are a true democrat and have learned the company line well. It's always easier when somebody else thinks for you, huh?

Dims always circle the wagons.
They could have thrown Bill Clinton out as more and more sleaze came out on him, instead they reelected him, and then protected him even after he was getting it on with a young intern in the White House.

Suddenly now, they care when someone else's sleaze comes out.

True. Their sleaze is far sleazier than Trumps but it's an election year and they know how to rile their base.

While Trump fessed up and apologized, Dems claim that everyone else misunderstood things. Like with Obama saying we could keep our doctors and plans. Period. Later, he tried to say we all misinterpreted his words. No, we didn't. But, he wasn't going to admit he lied.

Hillary does the same. She said she never risked national security with her insecure emails. Proof comes out that she did. Then it was an honest mistake. Never any admission of wrong doing or stupidity. Just arrogance.

The latest leaked emails are far more damning than Trump's dirty talk 11 years ago but the liberal media isn't touching it. And those who rely on them for info will remain ignorant of Hillary's racist remarks toward minorities and her plan to open our borders and push for a global government. That should scare the hell out of any red-blooded American, but all people are getting from liberal media is Trump's comments. They've spent hours on that and not even seconds on Hillary's comments.

you can't threaten to impeach the president because he got a blowjob, and then nominate a sleazebag like Trump, it just doesn't make any sense.

You've got that screwed up but that's what happens when you follow the left's narrative.

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury. Big no-no. No one should get away with that.

Trump's in trouble for his honesty. He said things he thought were private and he didn't deny it or claim it was taken out of context or altered. He didn't claim it depended on what the word "is" is and he apologized after admitting it was so wrong.

Hillary's emails are far more damning but none of you want to talk about her plans for America or her blatant racist remarks.

Good boy, you are a true democrat and have learned the company line well. It's always easier when somebody else thinks for you, huh?
so did I answer all your questions?

Hellary's private server was not a conspiracy theory, it was a fact. Why anybody would liken some wackos talking about 911 conspiracy with the fact that Hellary clearly broke rules, and probably laws in her handling sensitive material is absurd.

But the reality is it doesn't matter to the liberals. The only thing that matters is the party winning. That is undeniable.

Hellary's private server was not a conspiracy theory, it was a fact. Why anybody would liken some wackos talking about 911 conspiracy with the fact that Hellary clearly broke rules, and probably laws in her handling sensitive material is absurd.

But the reality is it doesn't matter to the liberals. The only thing that matters is the party winning. That is undeniable.
They didn't know that when they first started their witch hunt, and after about a dozen hearings (that cost over 20 million tax dollars to hold btw) all they found was one of her email servers might not have been secure enough. If that's the worst you could find on her, she must pretty perfect.

But again your just trying outscandal donald trump and its getting pretty pathetic at this point. Like him, you have not mentioned a single issue, or policy.

Most democrats can go 5 minutes before they call a woman they disagree with “bitch” or “bulldyke” so yeah, they are better at human relations which is the basis of all politics. Some Republicans act like subhuman scum and gee, whatdoyouknow…they are treated as subhuman scum.

Forum List

Back