Trump could drop out now & give the Reins over to Pence

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Recent events are going to kill him with female voters. My own two daughters have made comments about feeling like the are being forced to vote for a womanizer and are very unhappy about the choices they face. Not sure how reflective they are of females in general but they can't be too far off the mark.

I'm not suggesting he is going to drop out but if ever there was a time to do it now is it. Pass the baton and watch Hillary sink in the polls?

Can't see him gutting his pride and taking one for the team. That is a democratic move, do what is best for the party.

Recent events are going to kill him with female voters. My own two daughters have made comments about feeling like the are being forced to vote for a womanizer and are very unhappy about the choices they face. Not sure how reflective they are of females in general but they can't be too far off the mark.

I'm not suggesting he is going to drop out but if ever there was a time to do it now is it. Pass the baton and watch Hillary sink in the polls?
--------------------------------------------------- that might be accurate Grampa but i prefer for Trump to ride it out . Let the women that are stupid enough vote hilary and then let them and their kids get what they deserve .

• Banned

--------------------------------------------------- that might be accurate Grampa but i prefer for Trump to ride it out . Let the women that are stupid enough vote hilary and then let them and their kids get what they deserve .
I wish he would. I would eagerly vote for Pence. As it stands now I might as well vote for The Rent is Too Damn High party.

Trump will not and should not drop out. The ballots have been printed. Millions have already voted. The ones who support Trump will not vote for someone else. It would be the biggest landslide in history for hilly.

Not gonna happen. This latest faux outrage controversy will fade. It's still a 'Nationalism vs. Globalism' fight. Trump's clearly on the side of helping American Citizens. He's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. And that's good enough for me.

Last edited:

Yeah I don't think he can even do that even if he was man enough. It's not up to him, it's up to the Party. He could (in theory -- he'd never do this IRL) start saying "forget it, don't vote for me, I quit" but the Party still has his name as the nominee so the Party would have to take the action --- the action they should have taken at their convention. Like they did in 1912.

I'm not sure how their own party rules and election laws sync on the calendar with all that though.

Why exactly are you forcing your daughters to vote for Rump anyway?

lots of republican scaredy cats hangin about , heck , they'd probably support jebito bush nowadays ,

Look, we have all made stupid remarks which if recorded would be embarrashing. If your daughters are worried about Trump then just show them Lavanka Trump and the woman she turned out to be. For that matter show them any of the Trump children. What a person DOES is much more important than a stupid statement made years ago.

Look, we have all made stupid remarks which if recorded would be embarrashing. If your daughters are worried about Trump then just show them Lavanka Trump and the woman she turned out to be. For that matter show them any of the Trump children. What a person DOES is much more important than a stupid statement made years ago.
To me it's not about trumps asinine statements. Statements that seem to surface every week. It's about beating Hillary. I don't think Trump can do it.

The Republicans are going to lose, with or without der Trumpendicken at the top of the ticket.

Pence is a loser, he cannot save the Republicans from the fate they so richly deserve.

I wish he would. I would eagerly vote for Pence. As it stands now I might as well vote for The Rent is Too Damn High party.

There are lots of flaws with Trump, lots. But forget those flaws there is only ONE really important issue and that is the SCOTUS nominations. If you like the way the country and the court have been moving then vote Hillary. But for me this ONE issue is just too important to give to Hillary. Trump will not start ww3, but Obama may have already. Trump isn't going to discriminate against women, he hasn't and will not. Trump is an outsider, Hillary is establishment. If you are going to let a few rash remarks that are in effect meaningless effect your decision I suggest you were just looking for reason to vote for Hillary in the first place. Buck up a world with Trump will be much better than a world with Hillary.

To me it's not about trumps asinine statements. Statements that seem to surface every week. It's about beating Hillary. I don't think Trump can do it.

Yes he can. It was said all through the primary that he would not win and he won with more votes than any candidate before him and he did it against 15 others.

So I am not sure your point. You are not voting for Trump because he can't beat Hillary? That does not make sense. Join the populist movement, vote Trump.

There are lots of flaws with Trump, lots. But forget those flaws there is only ONE really important issue and that is the SCOTUS nominations. If you like the way the country and the court have been moving then vote Hillary. But for me this ONE issue is just too important to give to Hillary. Trump will not start ww3, but Obama may have already. Trump isn't going to discriminate against women, he hasn't and will not. Trump is an outsider, Hillary is establishment. If you are going to let a few rash remarks that are in effect meaningless effect your decision I suggest you were just looking for reason to vote for Hillary in the first place. Buck up a world with Trump will be much better than a world with Hillary.
It's been a couple weeks since someone suggested I was a Hillary guy lol. And here I thought the board was getting smarter.

The Republicans are going to lose, with or without der Trumpendicken at the top of the ticket.

Pence is a loser, he cannot save the Republicans from the fate they so richly deserve.

What is so incredible is you act as if it has not been a democrat in the WH for the last 8 years. As if nothing that the democrats have done is their fault. That is just plain faulty thinking.

It's been a couple weeks since someone suggested I was a Hillary guy lol. And here I thought the board was getting smarter.

We deal with the empirical evidence.

Forum List

Back