Dems: A Feel for the Fall

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
So I get a phone call tonight, one of those surveys you get when elections are right around the corner. It was a 'push 1 for Republican; push 2 for Democrat' type things. Maybe 8 or 10 questions. Things like 'if the House election were held today would you vote for your rep' type of questions. Oh, and 'would you consider yourself Republican, Democrat, or Independent'. Last two questions were sex and age. When done, the recorded voice said 'thank you for taking our survey this has been the Democratic National Committee'.

:lol: They're calling to get a feel for just how bad the tsunami is going to be in November.

So I get a phone call tonight, one of those surveys you get when elections are right around the corner. It was a 'push 1 for Republican; push 2 for Democrat' type things. Maybe 8 or 10 questions. Things like 'if the House election were held today would you vote for your rep' type of questions. Oh, and 'would you consider yourself Republican, Democrat, or Independent'. Last two questions were sex and age. When done, the recorded voice said 'thank you for taking our survey this has been the Democratic National Committee'.

:lol: They're calling to get a feel for just how bad the tsunami is going to be in November.

They are trying to figure out where to send the black panthers and SEIU to suppress the vote :)

Last edited:
All I want is a video of Nancy Pelosi in a hot little bikini on a surf board when that tidal wave hits and her coming out of the water minus the bikini and the title Speaker of the House.

That's hilarious. The dems are quaking in their boots. They know they will lose the majority in the US House and quite possibly the Senate.

The democrat party allowed itself to be shoved so far to the left that mainstream dems are concerned or even alamed at the direction of their party.

All I want is a video of Nancy Pelosi in a hot little bikini on a surf board when that tidal wave hits and her coming out of the water minus the bikini and the title Speaker of the House.

I am not a psychologist but my wife has made me watch Dr Phil a few times. In light of those qualifications, I pronounce you mentally deranged for using the phrase 'hot little bikini' and the name 'Nancy Pelosi' in the same sentence.

just sayin'........

Looks like all those around Obama who are jumping ship aren't sticking around for any surveys...

They already know it will be bad. They knew back in March, which is why a lot of high profile Dems declined to run again.
No, this is about triage. They are trying to figure out which districts are strong, which are vulneraable and can be saved, and which will be written off. They will aportion the money appropriately.

Forum List

Back