Democrsts Steal North Carolina

Everyone who values justice should be crying.

Things are not going my way so I will now cry. That about right snowflake?
Like I said, things are going the way of the mob. Only douchebags aren't concerned when criminals get away with their crimes.

What did the court just say again snowflake?
A circuit court said that. The Supreme Court will overrule them, dumbass.

So it has been over ruled already? And let me guess snowflake Mexico has sent money to build the wall?
You are a total waste of bandwidth.

Things are not going my way so I will now cry. That about right snowflake?
Like I said, things are going the way of the mob. Only douchebags aren't concerned when criminals get away with their crimes.

What did the court just say again snowflake?
A circuit court said that. The Supreme Court will overrule them, dumbass.

So it has been over ruled already? And let me guess snowflake Mexico has sent money to build the wall?
You are a total waste of bandwidth.

Because you are to stupid to breath without instructions. Or make an argument without insults. You are dismissed.

4th U.S. Circuit judges overturn North Carolina’s voter ID law

A three judge appellate court overturned a North Carolina voter ID law that was enacted to stop voter fraud. District Court upheld law (Bush nominated) and the three Jude panel (Clinton, Obama, Obama nominated) overturned the law. The federal Justice Department and corrupt AG L.Lynch was a party in the suit. This is the DNC straight up stealing NC electoral votes for Billary machine.

Laughing....so if Republicans can't actively suppress the vote, the Democrats stole the election?

Remember, there's no actual evidence of the 'millions of illegals voting' that Trump has imagined. Even Trump's bullshit 'Election Integrity Counsel' collapsed without finding anything. With its leader, Kris Kobach having his ass handed to him in his next election attempt, losing to a democrat for Governor.

4th U.S. Circuit judges overturn North Carolina’s voter ID law

A three judge appellate court overturned a North Carolina voter ID law that was enacted to stop voter fraud. District Court upheld law (Bush nominated) and the three Jude panel (Clinton, Obama, Obama nominated) overturned the law. The federal Justice Department and corrupt AG L.Lynch was a party in the suit. This is the DNC straight up stealing NC electoral votes for Billary machine.

Laughing....so if Republicans can't actively suppress the vote, the Democrats stole the election?

Remember, there's no actual evidence of the 'millions of illegals voting' that Trump has imagined. Even Trump's bullshit 'Election Integrity Counsel' collapsed without finding anything. With its leader, Kris Kobach having his ass handed to him in his next election attempt, losing to a democrat for Governor.
They are trying right now in Arizona, Florida, and Montana.

Forum List

Back