How many democrats own guns?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
There is no way that the only gun owners in this country are republicans. There is just to many guns being sold right now for that to be true so I wonder how many democrats feel comfortable with strict gun laws? Some of these laws are so tough that it makes it impossible to even buy one in some states (California). Do you feel comfortable with that and/or do you feel comfortable with a complete gun ban that many other 'liberals' want. I myself own a lot of guns and was able to get them with little ease (background check). I really didn't like the background check but it appears that most polls seem to think this is OK. I'm wondering how many of you secretly wish you didn't have to go through the hassle of a background check?

That's true, that's why the NRA is the best advocacy group......the back dems and republicans that are for the second amendment.....that's it....they don't back people on other issues....like all the liberal groups do.

• Banned
That's true, that's why the NRA is the best advocacy group......the back dems and republicans that are for the second amendment.....that's it....they don't back people on other issues....like all the liberal groups do.

It is a known fact that the NRA is in contact with democrats as well as republicans. I just get tired of people thinking of the NRA as a republican only club.

There is no way that the only gun owners in this country are republicans. There is just to many guns being sold right now for that to be true so I wonder how many democrats feel comfortable with strict gun laws? Some of these laws are so tough that it makes it impossible to even buy one in some states (California). Do you feel comfortable with that and/or do you feel comfortable with a complete gun ban that many other 'liberals' want. I myself own a lot of guns and was able to get them with little ease (background check). I really didn't like the background check but it appears that most polls seem to think this is OK. I'm wondering how many of you secretly wish you didn't have to go through the hassle of a background check?

The polls on universal background checks are useless...the people responding are uninformed on what universal background checks are for, and why the anti gunners are pushing them so hard.....,

Don't liberals just share a gun?

no the rich ones just hire body guards, while letting blacks get mowed down in the ghettos.....combine that with abortion and Margaret sanger would be very proud of the democrat party.

Who are the liberals that want a complete gun ban?

• Banned

The polls on universal background checks are useless...the people responding are uninformed on what universal background checks are for, and why the anti gunners are pushing them so hard.....,

They tend to poll gun owners as well as non-gun owners so they kind of get what everyone thinks and right now their is a slight majority in favor of them. That is just the truth. I hate them as well since they make me stand in line for so long to answer dumb questions and how hard would it to be to create a registry from the information they have collected.

lol, a typical RW denialist.

That is impossible to know since most 'liberals' aren't honest about that issue. They only tell us they don't want a gun ban so it is impossible to know.

They tend to poll gun owners as well as non-gun owners so they kind of get what everyone thinks and right now their is a slight majority in favor of them. That is just the truth. I hate them as well since they make me stand in line for so long to answer dumb questions and how hard would it to be to create a registry from the information they have collected.

A slight majority of 90%

That is impossible to know since most 'liberals' aren't honest about that issue. They only tell us they don't want a gun ban so it is impossible to know.

Then why are you lying by claiming you know it?

Then why are you lying by claiming you know it?

I know 'liberals' are lying when they say they don't want a gun ban so that means they do want a gun ban. Look how simple that was.

I live in California, don't really subscribe to a political party but my views are mostly liberal with a touch of conservatism when it comes to government spending... I own 14 guns and don't have a problem with most the gun control measures that have been proposed. Got no need for semi auto assault riffles or high capacity mags. Wouldn't be thrilled about registration or bg checking a private sale but I'm not going to cry about it either.

The NRA which I'm a member of is pretty full of shit with their propaganda, I get the letters and laugh most the time. The Left is just as full of shit with their propaganda and they are a bit misguided with their control efforts in my opinion.

obama and hilary.....bloomberg.......pelosi, shumer...........

Don't liberals just share a gun?

One owed two of them and was forced to give the other person that wouldn't buy it one of ================

JoeB131 on this forum is just one example.

lol, a typical RW denialist.

So....tell me...what does a universal background check do that will stop a criminal from getting a gun? What will they do that stops a mass shooter from getting a gun? How will universal background checks work without gun registration? Will handing you gun to your friend on the range now be a felony if you don't get a background check on the transfer of that gun?

Can you friends or relatives take your guns into their home and keep them while you are on vacation, and return them when you get back without two background checks on the transfers?

So liars polling the uninformed show nothing real about the issue.

A slight majority of 90%

liars polling the uninformed....the only way they get that number

I live in California, don't really subscribe to a political party but my views are mostly liberal with a touch of conservatism when it comes to government spending... I own 14 guns and don't have a problem with most the gun control measures that have been proposed. Got no need for semi auto assault riffles or high capacity mags. Wouldn't be thrilled about registration or bg checking a private sale but I'm not going to cry about it either.

The NRA which I'm a member of is pretty full of shit with their propaganda, I get the letters and laugh most the time. The Left is just as full of shit with their propaganda and they are a bit misguided with their control efforts in my opinion.

Let me see if I have this straight. You have determined for yourself that you don't need/want something so the rest of us should view things the same way or be willing to abide by what you believe?

Let me see if I have this straight. You say you're a member of an organization you feel is full of shit. Have you quit? If not, you're saying that you're full of shit. I agree that you are.

Forum List

Back