North Carolina Supreme Court hands Republicans big win, giving them potential 2024 edge

Republicans can’t win without gerrymandering, fraud and violence. Their major policy initiatives lack majority support in this country and tbe more they push it, the more out of touch they become.
Republicans and Americans want ID proof to vote. Democrats don’t because it interferes with their ability to cheat.

You cultists sold this Country down the river on behalf of a degenerate conman back in 2016 & continue to support the biggest lowlife who ever entered American politics.

You asswipes have the moral authority of a pedophile for still supporting him.
That has nothing to do with my post.
Meanwhile, robust economy and national security are not exactly what I’d consider “selling the country down the river”.

Gerrymandering is the only way.
Screen_Shot_2014-05-08_at_12.56.00_PM.png

That is what they upheld.

It’s the only way Republicans can win.
Another BS line. Everyone votes in person or by AB which is to be in election boards by election day save military and overseas ballots, Democrats can't win straight elections outside blue cities without ballot stuffing.

Gerrymandering is the only way.
You hypocritical democrats are rich. I keep hearing you whine about gerrymandering like you believe democrats would never gerrymander--what a crock. It is done by the political party that is in power in that state. Since--according to you, the democrats are the majority party in most states, that means the democrats are in charge of redistricting in those states. Educate yourself.

Forum List

Back