Democrats with offshore bank accounts!!!

Your original article talked about Barbara Boxer. Where is her "citation"?

I still won't vote for any of them for President though and I will write my Senators and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that I will not be voting for them in the future if they continue to hide money from American taxes.

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

easy Steel....your sounding like some of the Far Right wingers out there.....:eusa_eh:

Why is it always a deflection if the one of those in the discussion is running for Presdient? If your intention is to hold a candidate to a particular standard, should you not also hold members of your own party to the same standard?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Tool.
Cut your chit..

What you are doing/suggesting by this is that every politician is subject to the SAME/EXACT scrutiny as the President of The United States.

That's simply not the case.

There SHOULD be more scrutiny for the POTUS and it's candidates. So please compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, not apples to oranges and bananas to grapes.

Unless you're suggesting that they all should be treated equally. Is that it?

Why is it always a deflection if the one of those in the discussion is running for Presdient? If your intention is to hold a candidate to a particular standard, should you not also hold members of your own party to the same standard?

Tool.
Cut your chit..

What you are doing/suggesting by this is that every politician is subject to the SAME/EXACT scrutiny as the President of The United States.

There SHOULD be more scrutiny for the POTUS and it's candidates. So please compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, not apples to oranges and bananas to grapes.

Didn't see this level of scrutiny for John Kerry in '04. Why should Romney be subject to it? It's all about Precedent.

You simpleton. The question isn't whether it's bad. The question is why Romney chose to have off-shore accounts in tax havens. Why do you think he did?

for the same reason you would Dick if you were in their wealth bracket....
Are you insinuating that dickless wouldn't willingly give all his oddles of cash to the irs?

BLASPHEMY

lots of Money seems to change a lot of peoples outlook on well, Money....especially on how to pay as least amount of taxes as possible....

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

easy Steel....your sounding like some of the Far Right wingers out there.....:eusa_eh:

exactly why I posted it...to show them how utterly ridiculous and authoritarian they sound.

What is this? A list of Democrats not running for president? How come Republicans highest standard is an imagined "But Democrats did it"? Don't they have any standards of their own. Oh, "let him die". Besides that one I mean.

You simpleton. The question isn't whether it's bad. The question is why Romney chose to have off-shore accounts in tax havens. Why do you think he did?

No, the question in this thread is about Democrats with offshore accounts, and why libtards Dickless fuckups like you don't hold them to the same standards you hold Romney to, Dickless. I know it's difficult, but do try to keep up on which thread you're polluting.

You are really a whiney little pissant.

The question still remains. Why does Mitt choose to have off-shore accounts in countries with banking secrecy laws?

I already posted information about one country he has offshore accounts in., You conveniently ignore facts like that, however, when they don't follow the marching orders your handlers give you.

What exactly ARE these 'banking secrecy laws'? If they are so secret how do YOU know about them?

dumb ass.

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .
So, you only get outraged and hold this principle to candidates for President?

Wow.

So how many are running for President?

That seems to be the libtard talking point. If you're not running for President, you can have offshore accounts and that's peachy-keen wonderful. But if you're running for President, it's suddenly the most vile contemptible and evil thing a person can do.

Hypocritical piss-ant.

What is this? A list of Democrats not running for president? How come Republicans highest standard is an imagined "But Democrats did it"? Don't they have any standards of their own. Oh, "let him die". Besides that one I mean.

That seems to be the libtard talking point. If you're not running for President, you can have offshore accounts and that's peachy-keen wonderful. But if you're running for President, it's suddenly the most vile contemptible and evil thing a person can do.

Hypocritical piss-ant.

libtard? do you really think that's going to get you a response?

on the other hand, they aren't running for president, are they?

single most used response from the libtard population, and the single biggest crock of shit as well.

So, having offshore accounts is fine and dandy if you're a senator, congressman, high ranking party official, cabinet member, etc... but God forbid you run for President and have them :rolleyes:

No. Not sure if you are obtuse or not. None of us are voting for the people you listed, simply because we are not in their districts. Mitten is in our district.
And yet, the people who you so easily dismiss as not in your district, are national leaders, who make more decision that affect your life than the President does.

A President does not levy taxes, make laws that can throw you into jail, destroy businesses....The congress can do all those things AND make laws forbidding you from hiding money in offshore accounts, all the while exempting themselves while putting you (and they wish, Romney) in jail.

You will have to do better than, I didn't vote for him.

Hypocritical piss-ant.

Still missing the point, I see. The voters can ask their candidates to be transparent on their tax returns. Mitten is the only one on your list running for a national office, therefore his potential voters are asking him. But we don't have a say in the more local elections, only the locals do.

Tool.
Cut your chit..

This is why I consider you a below average intellect.

There are 3, count them, 3 COEQUAL branches of government. This means that the people in each branch are equals in scope and power.

In fact, anyone who really thinks, and considers the structure of our government, will quickly realize the the real power in our system lays with the Congress. The President has no more power than to treat with leaders of other nations, enforce laws PASSED by the Congress, and defend this country from aggression.

If anyone on the national stage should have the spotlight shined on them it is those that make decisions and take votes that affect EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN.

The President does not have that power.

Hypocritical piss-ant.

Still missing the point, I see. The voters can ask their candidates to be transparent on their tax returns. Mitten is the only one on your list running for a national office, therefore his potential voters are asking him. But we don't have a say in the more local elections, only the locals do.
Every US Senator and Every US Congressman holds a National Office.

Hypocritical piss-ant.

But they aren't elected nationally. Mitten is hoping to be.

Hypocritical piss-ant.

You're obviously too stupid or too partisan to comprehend.

They are local representatives that have national repercussions to their actions. Since what they do affects the whole country, not just their home state, they should face the same scrutiny and have the same standards of conduct as the person running for President.

So, whining like little bitches about Romney having offshore accounts being bad, but congressmen and senators having offshore accounts is okay, is hypocritical.

Own it.

They are local representatives that have national repercussions to their actions. Since what they do affects the whole country, not just their home state, they should face the same scrutiny and have the same standards of conduct as the person running for President.

So, whining like little bitches about Romney having offshore accounts being bad, but congressmen and senators having offshore accounts is okay, is hypocritical.

Own it.

Tool.
Cut your chit..

Own it.

Has no bearing. The same standard must apply to All NATIONAL offices, or to none of them.

The simple fact remains. There are people who are in Congress that I did not vote for, who make laws that directly affect Me.

Since you intend to vote for Obama, when Romney is elected, you can claim that there is a President who you did not vote for, signing laws that affect you. In either case, both types of offices will hold people who hold assets in foreign bank accounts.

Forum List

Back