Democrats with offshore bank accounts!!!

Reid this: Democrats have offshore accounts, too | Times 247

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????

libtard? do you really think that's going to get you a response?

on the other hand, they aren't running for president, are they?

single most used response from the libtard population, and the single biggest crock of shit as well.

So, having offshore accounts is fine and dandy if you're a senator, congressman, high ranking party official, cabinet member, etc... but God forbid you run for President and have them :rolleyes:

No. Not sure if you are obtuse or not. None of us are voting for the people you listed, simply because we are not in their districts. Mitten is in our district.

single most used response from the libtard population, and the single biggest crock of shit as well.

So, having offshore accounts is fine and dandy if you're a senator, congressman, high ranking party official, cabinet member, etc... but God forbid you run for President and have them :rolleyes:

No. Not sure if you are obtuse or not. None of us are voting for the people you listed, simply because we are not in their districts. Mitten is in our district.

Oh bullshit. That's now the biggest crock of shot response.

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .

How many people can you name that have gone to jail for having a Swiss bank account?

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????

I promise not to vote for any politician with an offshore bank account.

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

I promise not to vote for any politician with an offshore bank account.

so noted.

Why is it always a deflection if the one of those in the discussion is running for Presdient? If your intention is to hold a candidate to a particular standard, should you not also hold members of your own party to the same standard?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Tool.

Yes, the people that may potentially vote for those candidates should certainly ask to see their tax returns. Same goes for Mitten, potential voters should certainly ask to see his tax returns.

Why? The IRS checked them and apparently found nothing wrong. Romney is showing his last two years of tax returns, and that should satisfy anyone that voted for John Kerry.

There is no right, in that you are correct. However, it is our business to vet candidates. I would certainly release my tax forms if I were running for president. But then again, I'm not hiding anything.

Romney has released exactly what the law calls for him to release. Your 'opinion' that he is hiding something is exactly that... opinion. You have nothing to substantiate that opinion with, however, making it an uninformed opinion.
That's another good point. He released what the "law" requires of him. Which is why I'm interested to see if he benefited from the IRS amnesty. Operating within the law, especially after the fact, is not always ethical.

Does your statement mean that everyone who benefited from the IRS amnesty was unethical, or only Mitt Romney?

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

Then why do it, twat?

For the same reasons you probably have a 401K plan or IRA. The taxes are deferred until later in life, when you'll most likely be in a lower tax bracket.

Now, you gonna claim that 401K and IRA plans are tax dodges too?

So it's a way to avoid paying American taxes. Thanks for clearing that up.

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

You simpleton. The question isn't whether it's bad. The question is why Romney chose to have off-shore accounts in tax havens. Why do you think he did?

I think he did it for the same reasons John Kerry does.

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

You simpleton. The question isn't whether it's bad. The question is why Romney chose to have off-shore accounts in tax havens. Why do you think he did?

No, the question in this thread is about Democrats with offshore accounts, and why libtards Dickless fuckups like you don't hold them to the same standards you hold Romney to, Dickless. I know it's difficult, but do try to keep up on which thread you're polluting.

You are really a whiney little pissant.

The question still remains. Why does Mitt choose to have off-shore accounts in countries with banking secrecy laws?

Awesome. Thanks for the list. I definitely won't be voting for any of them to be President of the United States.

By the way, where is the actual evidence of this? Some guy in the WA Times saying it, doesn't make it so. Where is the ACTUAL proof that those folks have offshore bank accounts. There were no sources in the article.

Seriously?! Just STFU already. You didn't demand Reid's proof of Romney not paying taxes

Their double standard clause has been invoked.

No, the question in this thread is about Democrats with offshore accounts, and why libtards Dickless fuckups like you don't hold them to the same standards you hold Romney to, Dickless. I know it's difficult, but do try to keep up on which thread you're polluting.

You are really a whiney little pissant.

The question still remains. Why does Mitt choose to have off-shore accounts in countries with banking secrecy laws?
To keep obamaturds commie hands off of his money. Keep up, the op is about the dimwits who do the same thing.

Short for retarded liberal. A common state of mind among the left.

Short for retarded liberal. A common state of mind among the left.

obviously for the right as well....moreso perhaps.

A dude called Americanfirst who doesn't give a shit about Americans....at least 90‰ of them anyway.

Romney has released exactly what the law calls for him to release. Your 'opinion' that he is hiding something is exactly that... opinion. You have nothing to substantiate that opinion with, however, making it an uninformed opinion.
That's another good point. He released what the "law" requires of him. Which is why I'm interested to see if he benefited from the IRS amnesty. Operating within the law, especially after the fact, is not always ethical.

Does your statement mean that everyone who benefited from the IRS amnesty was unethical, or only Mitt Romney?
They all broke the law, so yes.

for the same reason you would Dick if you were in their wealth bracket....
Are you insinuating that dickless wouldn't willingly give all his oddles of cash to the irs?

BLASPHEMY

What part of they are all scumbags do you not under stand :eusa_shifty:

Exactly why are they scumbags? Just because they have off shore accounts? I mean, I agree about Feinstein but that's because she committed treason against this country - according to the US Constitution. But for having an offshore account? That's not illegal or immoral. It's perfectly acceptable business practice.

All politicians are Scumbags , if you are running for President of the US you should not have off shore bank accounts very simple .
ill go with at least 98% are.....there has to be few out there who have some kind of scruples...

Forum List

Back