Democrats with offshore bank accounts!!!

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

No, they're only bad if you're a Republican. Democrats have good intentions, so it doesn't show they are evil like Republicans.

Romney is counting on all that. He knows his tax returns can't be released without his permission and there is no way he wants us to know what is in them.

none of our fucking business. I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to his.

There is no right, in that you are correct. However, it is our business to vet candidates. I would certainly release my tax forms if I were running for president. But then again, I'm not hiding anything.

Romney has released exactly what the law calls for him to release. Your 'opinion' that he is hiding something is exactly that... opinion. You have nothing to substantiate that opinion with, however, making it an uninformed opinion.

Romney is counting on all that. He knows his tax returns can't be released without his permission and there is no way he wants us to know what is in them.

You really believe no one would have "leaked" them if there was a question?? Security docs get leaked but not Mitt's tax returns. :wtf:

Awesome. Thanks for the list. I definitely won't be voting for any of them to be President of the United States.

By the way, where is the actual evidence of this? Some guy in the WA Times saying it, doesn't make it so. Where is the ACTUAL proof that those folks have offshore bank accounts. There were no sources in the article.

ROFL! I would imagine the source is their financial disclosure statements.

Nice they way liberal turds will do whatever it takes to give Democrats a pass but Republicans are automatically guilty

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

You simpleton. The question isn't whether it's bad. The question is why Romney chose to have off-shore accounts in tax havens. Why do you think he did?

Ask those Democrats why they have offshore accounts and then you'll have your answer, I imagine.

great...I want them all found out, no matter what letter they have behind their names and I want them to pay their fucking taxes....along with a hefty penalty for trying to fuck the rest of the country over.

It's legal to have offshore accounts, you stupid turd.

none of our fucking business. I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to his.

There is no right, in that you are correct. However, it is our business to vet candidates. I would certainly release my tax forms if I were running for president. But then again, I'm not hiding anything.

Romney has released exactly what the law calls for him to release. Your 'opinion' that he is hiding something is exactly that... opinion. You have nothing to substantiate that opinion with, however, making it an uninformed opinion.
That's another good point. He released what the "law" requires of him. Which is why I'm interested to see if he benefited from the IRS amnesty. Operating within the law, especially after the fact, is not always ethical.

Reid this: Democrats have offshore accounts, too | Times 247

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????
don't you know by now it only matters if a ReP does it.. They over look everything the Dems do ..

Your original article talked about Barbara Boxer. Where is her "citation"?

I still won't vote for any of them for President though and I will write my Senators and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that I will not be voting for them in the future if they continue to hide money from American taxes.

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

So if you own stock in a foreign company, say Target Stores Inc, then you are a traitor?

You Dims sure have low standards for a crime that carries the death sentence.

How about Congressman that reveal classified information during Congressional hearings? Are they traitors?

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

So if you own stock in a foreign company, say Target Stores Inc, then you are a traitor?

How about Congressman that reveal classified information during Congressional hearings? Are they traitors?

read my response to Caligirl on the previous page.

And where is your outrage at Obama claiming to have been born in Kenya? I assume that was a lie... or is it the claim that he was born in Hawaii that is the lie? Which? Because he has claimed both.
It's hard to be outraged over something that never happened, though I must admit, you do it very well. :lol:

Wrong. It did happen. Obama did claim he was born in Kenya.

Your 'response' was nothing more than a feeble attempt to flame. And it failed. Pathetic little commie.

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????

Democrats operate with double standards while supporting organized crime.........

Deflection.

No...the truth. I was actually feigning outrage in the same way that you fuckers do on a daily basis....just to get under people's skin(I fucking HOPE).

It didn't get bad for Presidential candidates until after the French looking candidate (that served in Viet Nam)

Reid

Notations on the other three at the linked page.

I still won't vote for any of them for President though and I will write my Senators and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that I will not be voting for them in the future if they continue to hide money from American taxes.

Then why do it, twat?

Then why do it, twat?

For the same reasons you probably have a 401K plan or IRA. The taxes are deferred until later in life, when you'll most likely be in a lower tax bracket.

Now, you gonna claim that 401K and IRA plans are tax dodges too?

libtard? do you really think that's going to get you a response?

on the other hand, they aren't running for president, are they?

libtard? do you really think that's going to get you a response?

on the other hand, they aren't running for president, are they?

single most used response from the libtard population, and the single biggest crock of shit as well.

So, having offshore accounts is fine and dandy if you're a senator, congressman, high ranking party official, cabinet member, etc... but God forbid you run for President and have them :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back