Democrats with offshore bank accounts!!!

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Reid this: Democrats have offshore accounts, too | Times 247

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .

Why is it always a deflection if the one of those in the discussion is running for Presdient? If your intention is to hold a candidate to a particular standard, should you not also hold members of your own party to the same standard?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Tool.

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

the topic of the thread is ....Democrats with offshore bank accounts.....its not about Romney....nice deflection though.....

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

"Mittens is the only one running for President".... who is the asshole "deflecting" here?!?!? A representative is a representative asshole. Doesn't matter if it is a president, a senator, a congressman, or a local mayor. A representative is a representative. Nice deflection though...

Awesome. Thanks for the list. I definitely won't be voting for any of them to be President of the United States.

By the way, where is the actual evidence of this? Some guy in the WA Times saying it, doesn't make it so. Where is the ACTUAL proof that those folks have offshore bank accounts. There were no sources in the article.

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

You simpleton. The question isn't whether it's bad. The question is why Romney chose to have off-shore accounts in tax havens. Why do you think he did?

Vintage liberal "logic" once again. These people are so stupid, your average orangutan is brighter.

"Mittens is the only one running for President".... who is the asshole "deflecting" here?!?!? A representative is a representative asshole. Doesn't matter if it is a president, a senator, a congressman, or a local mayor. A representative is a representative. Nice deflection though...

What part of they are all scumbags do you not understand :eusa_whistle:

What part of they are all scumbags do you not under stand :eusa_shifty:

Well, it's not like congressmen or senators can write tax policy to benefit themselves or anything. :eusa_whistle:

Awesome. Thanks for the list. I definitely won't be voting for any of them to be President of the United States.

By the way, where is the actual evidence of this? Some guy in the WA Times saying it, doesn't make it so. Where is the ACTUAL proof that those folks have offshore bank accounts. There were no sources in the article.

Reid
He could start with Feinstein. OpenSecrets.org lists her as the seventh-wealthiest senator, with a net worth between $44 million and $94 million, according to her latest disclosure forms. And, just like Romney, she keeps a portion of it in offshore accounts. Her most recent reports say she has an unspecified amount (at least $1 million) “held independently by the spouse or independent child” in Coral Growth Investments, Ltd., in St. Peter Port, Guernsey. Guernsey, a tax haven, is a small island in the English Channel that early this year drew the ire of a British Labour-party leader for helping wealthy Brits dodge taxes. The California senator also has between $500,000 and $1 million in a fund called Cevian Capital II L.L.C. in Jersey, another of the Channel Islands. According to her latest forms, that holding generated between $15,000 and $50,000 in capital gains, interest, and dividends. Feinstein has another $1,000 to $15,000 in Mauritius, an island nation in the Indian Ocean off Madagascar that is an up-and-coming tax haven.

Notations on the other three at the linked page.

I've got off shore accounts - and I haven't even been arrested! I am both flabbered and gasted!

Reid
He could start with Feinstein. OpenSecrets.org lists her as the seventh-wealthiest senator, with a net worth between $44 million and $94 million, according to her latest disclosure forms. And, just like Romney, she keeps a portion of it in offshore accounts. Her most recent reports say she has an unspecified amount (at least $1 million) “held independently by the spouse or independent child” in Coral Growth Investments, Ltd., in St. Peter Port, Guernsey. Guernsey, a tax haven, is a small island in the English Channel that early this year drew the ire of a British Labour-party leader for helping wealthy Brits dodge taxes. The California senator also has between $500,000 and $1 million in a fund called Cevian Capital II L.L.C. in Jersey, another of the Channel Islands. According to her latest forms, that holding generated between $15,000 and $50,000 in capital gains, interest, and dividends. Feinstein has another $1,000 to $15,000 in Mauritius, an island nation in the Indian Ocean off Madagascar that is an up-and-coming tax haven.

Notations on the other three at the linked page.

Ac account in Guernsey? Ahhhh, I've been there. It's an adorable little island, and - interestingly (for those who are interested in history) - it was the only part of the UK to be invaded by the Germans during WWII.

You simpleton. The question isn't whether it's bad. The question is why Romney chose to have off-shore accounts in tax havens. Why do you think he did?

No, the question in this thread is about Democrats with offshore accounts, and why libtards Dickless fuckups like you don't hold them to the same standards you hold Romney to, Dickless. I know it's difficult, but do try to keep up on which thread you're polluting.

You will have to ask the constituents in those states and districts.

Do two wrongs make a right?

I live in NJ (Lautenberg) and have no problem with him having offshore accounts.

And there is nothing wrong with offshore accounts so long as they are legal. Or do you have proof otherwise?

Reid this: Democrats have offshore accounts, too | Times 247

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????

great...I want them all found out, no matter what letter they have behind their names and I want them to pay their fucking taxes....along with a hefty penalty for trying to fuck the rest of the country over.

I've got off shore accounts - and I haven't even been arrested! I am both flabbered and gasted!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8m_7ZMyu4]Alice In Wonderland - Off With Her Head - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back