Democrats with offshore bank accounts!!!

Your original article talked about Barbara Boxer. Where is her "citation"?

I still won't vote for any of them for President though and I will write my Senators and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that I will not be voting for them in the future if they continue to hide money from American taxes.

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

All I can say is....just, WOW!!!!!

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

All I can say is....just, WOW!!!!!

How much taxpayer money is Obama giving to China???

#12 China lends us more money than any other foreign nation, but that didn't stop our government from spending 17.8 million dollars on social and environmental programs for China.

30 Stupid Things The Government Is Spending Money On

Why is it always a deflection if the one of those in the discussion is running for Presdient? If your intention is to hold a candidate to a particular standard, should you not also hold members of your own party to the same standard?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Tool.

Yes, the people that may potentially vote for those candidates should certainly ask to see their tax returns. Same goes for Mitten, potential voters should certainly ask to see his tax returns.

I still won't vote for any of them for President though and I will write my Senators and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that I will not be voting for them in the future if they continue to hide money from American taxes.

the number of ASSumptions in that post is staggering.

Why is it always a deflection if the one of those in the discussion is running for Presdient? If your intention is to hold a candidate to a particular standard, should you not also hold members of your own party to the same standard?

Tool.

Yes, the people that may potentially vote for those candidates should certainly ask to see their tax returns. Same goes for Mitten, potential voters should certainly ask to see his tax returns.

Why??

Not that it is your business but that money was not earned in the US. It was earned - or is capital gains from - outside the US. I do not, have never, and would never, invest in China, or any other unethical country or company. I choose to invest ethically, in countries where that investment not only helps local people, but brings a solid return - I could make more money if I chose to, but that would require me to compromise my ethics... and I won't do that.

You have a very odd view of 'treason'. Perhaps you should read what the US Constitution outlines as 'treason' then come back and show me exactly how my financial decisions constitute such action.

I deem you to be an overly emotional prat, unworthy of actual discussion, and incapable of critical thought.

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .

Wow... Damage control on the first response. :lol:

Tool.

Why??

He's shown a propensity to be dishonest, for one. For example, he "retroactively" paid MA state tax so he could establish citizenship to run for governor.

He also is on record for lowering tax rates even more for people that already pay below 13%....so what he actually pays himself is a fair question.

It would also be interesting to know if he benefited from the IRS amnesty a couple of years back.

Why??

He's shown a propensity to be dishonest, for one. For example, he "retroactively" paid MA state tax so he could establish citizenship to run for governor.

He also is on record for lowering tax rates even more for people that already pay below 13%....so what he actually pays himself is a fair question.

It would also be interesting to know if he benefited from the IRS amnesty a couple of years back.

And where is your outrage at Obama claiming to have been born in Kenya? I assume that was a lie... or is it the claim that he was born in Hawaii that is the lie? Which? Because he has claimed both.

And where is your outrage at Obama claiming to have been born in Kenya? I assume that was a lie... or is it the claim that he was born in Hawaii that is the lie? Which? Because he has claimed both.
It's hard to be outraged over something that never happened, though I must admit, you do it very well. :lol:

Why??

So it's just because you're "interested". I see.

The guy is rich, he won't need to "pay back" his contributors with government loans. You don't think Obama has been all over his tax returns?? Come on, Obama has an inside track to the IRS.

The guy is rich, he won't need to "pay back" his contributors with government loans. You don't think Obama has been all over his tax returns?? Come on, Obama has an inside track to the IRS.
No, one can only look at IRS records with a court order.

No, one can only look at IRS records with a court order.

And no one can see US Security Documents either.

Romney is counting on all that. He knows his tax returns can't be released without his permission and there is no way he wants us to know what is in them.

It's hard to be outraged over something that never happened, though I must admit, you do it very well. :lol:

I'm not 'outraged', I'm curious. Because he absolutely has claimed both... and still the left deny it. I've researched it. The evidence is out there. His bio - from his publishers - very clearly states that he was born in Kenya. That would not happen if he hadn't said it - authors have absolute editorial control over the facts contained in their bio. That's what it says - born in Kenya. And yet, he was - according to him - born in Hawaii. So which is the truth and which is the lie? One must be a lie. So which?

Romney is counting on all that. He knows his tax returns can't be released without his permission and there is no way he wants us to know what is in them.

none of our fucking business. I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to his.

I'm not 'outraged', I'm curious. Because he absolutely has claimed both... and still the left deny it. I've researched it. The evidence is out there. His bio - from his publishers - very clearly states that he was born in Kenya. That would not happen if he hadn't said it - authors have absolute editorial control over the facts contained in their bio. That's what it says - born in Kenya. And yet, he was - according to him - born in Hawaii. So which is the truth and which is the lie? One must be a lie. So which?
Reading Newsmax doesn't count as "research." I'm surprised at you.

I do wish Mitten would make Obama's birth a platform of his campaign, though. Wait, didn't he do that the other day?

:thup:

none of our fucking business. I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to his.

There is no right, in that you are correct. However, it is our business to vet candidates. I would certainly release my tax forms if I were running for president. But then again, I'm not hiding anything.

Are you talking about the Returns he released in March, or the ones you want him to release to beat him over the head with?

Not that it is your business but that money was not earned in the US. It was earned - or is capital gains from - outside the US. I do not, have never, and would never, invest in China, or any other unethical country or company. I choose to invest ethically, in countries where that investment not only helps local people, but brings a solid return - I could make more money if I chose to, but that would require me to compromise my ethics... and I won't do that.

You have a very odd view of 'treason'. Perhaps you should read what the US Constitution outlines as 'treason' then come back and show me exactly how my financial decisions constitute such action.

I deem you to be an overly emotional prat, unworthy of actual discussion, and incapable of critical thought.

oh...don't mind me...I was just trying on right wing tea party logic on for size and applying it against the right wing. You know...just like you guys do with Obama, unions, poor folk and whoever else the AM radio boys tell you to be outraged about.

Forum List

Back