Democrats with offshore bank accounts!!!

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

What part of they are all scumbags do you not under stand :eusa_shifty:

Exactly why are they scumbags? Just because they have off shore accounts? I mean, I agree about Feinstein but that's because she committed treason against this country - according to the US Constitution. But for having an offshore account? That's not illegal or immoral. It's perfectly acceptable business practice.

Reid this: Democrats have offshore accounts, too | Times 247

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????

great...I want them all found out, no matter what letter they have behind their names and I want them to pay their fucking taxes....along with a hefty penalty for trying to fuck the rest of the country over.

good. However, you'd first have to prove they avoided taxes in the first place.

Mittens is the only one running for President . They are all scumbags they inside

Trade , you. & me do it we go to jail . Nice deflection though .

I've got off shore accounts - and I haven't even been arrested! I am both flabbered and gasted!

You & me go to jail for INSIDER TRADING not offshore bank accounts

Oh, ok. Yea. That's fine. I personally think that Americans should look at the finances of those in Congress.... if they have significantly increased their personal fortune while in Congress... then very, very hard questions should be asked. I never vote for anyone - Dem or GOP - who has substantially increased their wealth while in congress.

OK... where is the libtard outrage at Democrats with offshore bank accounts?????

great...I want them all found out, no matter what letter they have behind their names and I want them to pay their fucking taxes....along with a hefty penalty for trying to fuck the rest of the country over.

good. However, you'd first have to prove they avoided taxes in the first place.

Apparently, having money offshore now equates to breaking a (non existent) law. Odd.

The Senate majority leader has expressed consternation about the fact that Romney has some money in offshore accounts, which probably reduces his tax burden. ...

Some of the “preposterously wealthy” Americans who do use such “schemes” include Senators Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.), Frank Lautenberg (D., N.J.), and John Kerry (D., Mass.). That should be music to Reid’s ears, since his transparency crusade might be a little easier to pull off within his own party.

You forgot that Nazi Debbie Wasserman Schultz... She also has offshore bank accounts while screaming about others with offshore bank accounts.

Awesome. Thanks for the list. I definitely won't be voting for any of them to be President of the United States.

By the way, where is the actual evidence of this? Some guy in the WA Times saying it, doesn't make it so. Where is the ACTUAL proof that those folks have offshore bank accounts. There were no sources in the article.

Reid
He could start with Feinstein. OpenSecrets.org lists her as the seventh-wealthiest senator, with a net worth between $44 million and $94 million, according to her latest disclosure forms. And, just like Romney, she keeps a portion of it in offshore accounts. Her most recent reports say she has an unspecified amount (at least $1 million) “held independently by the spouse or independent child” in Coral Growth Investments, Ltd., in St. Peter Port, Guernsey. Guernsey, a tax haven, is a small island in the English Channel that early this year drew the ire of a British Labour-party leader for helping wealthy Brits dodge taxes. The California senator also has between $500,000 and $1 million in a fund called Cevian Capital II L.L.C. in Jersey, another of the Channel Islands. According to her latest forms, that holding generated between $15,000 and $50,000 in capital gains, interest, and dividends. Feinstein has another $1,000 to $15,000 in Mauritius, an island nation in the Indian Ocean off Madagascar that is an up-and-coming tax haven.

Notations on the other three at the linked page.

Your original article talked about Barbara Boxer. Where is her "citation"?

I still won't vote for any of them for President though and I will write my Senators and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that I will not be voting for them in the future if they continue to hide money from American taxes.

So, offshoe bank accounts are only BAD, if you're running for President. If you're just a congressman or senator, no worries... right? :rolleyes:

What part of they are all scumbags do you not under stand :eusa_shifty:

Exactly why are they scumbags? Just because they have off shore accounts? I mean, I agree about Feinstein but that's because she committed treason against this country - according to the US Constitution. But for having an offshore account? That's not illegal or immoral. It's perfectly acceptable business practice.

All politicians are Scumbags , if you are running for President of the US you should not have off shore bank accounts very simple .

According to the liberals, if a person has legally placed money in offshore bank accounts that it should somehow exempt him from running for the presidency. But, not as a congressman or a senator....is that what I'm hearing? :rolleyes:

that is the slogan for the dems this yaer, i dont care what so and so is doing they are not running for president so they can do whatever they wish. double standards need apply and can and will and and SO THERE!!!!!!!!! :D

I've got off shore accounts - and I haven't even been arrested! I am both flabbered and gasted!

Oh, ok. Yea. That's fine. I personally think that Americans should look at the finances of those in Congress.... if they have significantly increased their personal fortune while in Congress... then very, very hard questions should be asked. I never vote for anyone - Dem or GOP - who has substantially increased their wealth while in congress.

You must not vote at all.... ;-)

Only those that use off shore accounts for illegal activities need to worry. I don't see any of these elected officials very worried, it still gets reported to the IRS. ;)

<snip>
Contrary to what one may believe, offshore banking is legal and is not always affiliated with tax evasion or money laundering. In fact, there are situations in which offshore banking is completely permissible. However, offshore banking is complex and if you don&#8217;t fully understand what you are doing, you may put yourself at risk of criminal liability for crimes perpetuated by offshore banking.

<snip>
Offshore banking is often associated with illegal activities. One of the most commonly known is tax evasion. If you set up an offshore bank account, you will still need to report your savings to the IRS by filing a TD F 90-22.1, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts.

http://jpcriminaldefense.com/new-york-federal-criminal-defense/2011/02/23/is-my-offshore-banking-account-illegal/

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for the list. I definitely won't be voting for any of them to be President of the United States.

By the way, where is the actual evidence of this? Some guy in the WA Times saying it, doesn't make it so. Where is the ACTUAL proof that those folks have offshore bank accounts. There were no sources in the article.

Reid
He could start with Feinstein. OpenSecrets.org lists her as the seventh-wealthiest senator, with a net worth between $44 million and $94 million, according to her latest disclosure forms. And, just like Romney, she keeps a portion of it in offshore accounts. Her most recent reports say she has an unspecified amount (at least $1 million) “held independently by the spouse or independent child” in Coral Growth Investments, Ltd., in St. Peter Port, Guernsey. Guernsey, a tax haven, is a small island in the English Channel that early this year drew the ire of a British Labour-party leader for helping wealthy Brits dodge taxes. The California senator also has between $500,000 and $1 million in a fund called Cevian Capital II L.L.C. in Jersey, another of the Channel Islands. According to her latest forms, that holding generated between $15,000 and $50,000 in capital gains, interest, and dividends. Feinstein has another $1,000 to $15,000 in Mauritius, an island nation in the Indian Ocean off Madagascar that is an up-and-coming tax haven.

I still won't vote for any of them for President though and I will write my Senators and tell them, in no uncertain terms, that I will not be voting for them in the future if they continue to hide money from American taxes.

Um, no it didn't. I just check the 1st post, and the link I used. Boxer is not mentioned. You thinking about another thread?

Reid

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

Why is it always a deflection if the one of those in the discussion is running for Presdient? If your intention is to hold a candidate to a particular standard, should you not also hold members of your own party to the same standard?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Tool.

You bet.

I'll bet Loads of those Congress critters, both parties, have off shore accounts.

They are all trying to protect their dollars.

Smart move on their part. Hell. Wish I had enough money for an off shore account.

You must not vote at all.... ;-)

I do... for Presidential elections, I usually do a write in... I vote for my brother - who wouldn't touch the job with a 10 ft pole - so he says... but he would be a fucking awesome POTUS.

Oooh...secret money hidden in foreign banks by evil Dimocrats...sure it'll get wall to wall coverage on MSNBC and the other Dim networks.

Reid

Using off shore accounts is not 'hiding' money, you twit. I declare every account, and every penny in those accounts. It is not illegal or immoral. I will pay taxes on that money, as soon as I bring it into the country. This mindless hysteria over off shore accounts is fucking laughable. I didn't know there were quite so many ignorant twits in the country.

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

riiiight...and you will conveniently simply not bring it back into the country...either by letting it sit or invest outside the country.

Let's stop talking about legality for a moment and talk about ethics. This country gave you the opportunity to thrive and be successful(if you are actually telling the truth). You and your buddies choose to let the country rot and invest in a Communist country like China. While these actions may be legal, in my opinion you are a fucking traitor who should be put in front of a firing squad the very next time you call yourself a "patriot".

You're going to assassinate Harry Reid?? :eek:

Forum List

Back