Democrats War on God.

Poor triggered BS Filter and Doc1. Maybe they can answer why 'conservatives' changed

After 1998, "conservative" now means

1. a complete idiot who cannot tell the difference between a 757 and a cruise missile
2. for socializing senior drugs, flooding our high schools with addictive taxpayer funded pills
3. against small government, privacy, and individual rights
4. believes the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand ISRAEL
5. no concern for the US at all - gun the deficit and steal, lie, and sell out

Well, tell me where my quoting of the scripture, that which you profess to understand , is wrong.
Show me or tell me.
You are the ignorant idiot.
And again, your choosing to use a faith only when it is beneficial to you is totally hypocritical.
So you are also a HYPOCRITE!

Seems you know no bounds when it comes to hypocrisy.
A faith of convenience is a hollow faith, the one you practice.
"Your Jesus isn't the one in the Scriptures." your comment.
So the scripture you choose to follow is only those you choose.
Try again you Hypocrite.
The Beatitudes....(Matt. 5:3–11)
For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink..."

Matthew 25:31-46

Must be from another bible you choose not to use.

You are such a fraud.

Here is the big problem twat face, it isn't someone like me spouting GOD!
When you practice what you preach.
Get back to us.
HYPOCRITE
You don't know me, yet you accuse me. You're an ignorant ass. Move on now.
Practice what you preach, certainly before you teach.
Once again, you don't know me. You have some distorted picture in your warped mind. Your Jesus isn't the one in the Scriptures.
What makes you think I reject this Scripture. Again, you don't know me or what I do. You're an ignorant idiot that's using scripture like a child would use a bazooka. Be careful.

Well, tell me where my quoting of the scripture, that which you profess to understand , is wrong.
Show me or tell me.
And again, your choosing to use a faith only when it is beneficial to you is totally hypocritical.

Try again you Hypocrite.
The Beatitudes....(Matt. 5:3–11)You

You are such a fraud.

Once again, you don't know me. You have some distorted picture in your warped mind. Your Jesus isn't the one in the Scriptures.
What makes you think I reject this Scripture. Again, you don't know me or what I do. You're an ignorant idiot that's using scripture like a child would use a bazooka. Be careful.
You
Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

You're still assuming I don't feed the poor. Once again, you don't know me or what I do. Moron.

Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

You
Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

You're still assuming I don't feed the poor. Once again, you don't know me or what I do. Moron.
Your postings reveal a real strain of hypocrisy, BS Filter. Please answer the questions that are asked of you.

Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

You
Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

Your postings reveal a real strain of hypocrisy, BS Filter. Please answer the questions that are asked of you.
I answer every question. You just don't like the answers, Jake. You're a very disingenuous person.

No, you have not. Answer all questions, BS Filter, honestly before God as your witness.

OK, people, I have to catch a flight to Atlanta for a business deal. Talk to you later.

Remember when Mormons were suddenly ok....coincidentally when Romney was running against Obama in 2012........
I don't agree with Mormonism, but they're not going to harm the country. Muslims will, and Obama is very sympathetic to Islam.

If you live life as if its the only one you have and your moral code is to do the least harm & the most good while your alive here on earth, is that a bad way to live,
if you follow Jesus but expect no reward, is that a bad way to live?
if you follow the teaching of Jesus and think that end times are coming, that every one who wont follow the path that you believe Jesus wants followed will be destroyed & only you and those like you will go to heaven or heaven on earth is that a bad way to live
Thoughts on that?

You still dodge the comment you made about What Jesus you follow.
If the teachings of your Jesus doesn't fit into your life style you choose to reject them.
And again., you have a hollow faith.
HYPOCRITE! That you are.
Take "the peemeisters" member out or your mouth once.

Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

You
Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

Show me or tell me.

Try again you Hypocrite.

You are such a fraud.

Remember when Mormons were suddenly ok....coincidentally when Romney was running against Obama in 2012........
I don't agree with Mormonism, but they're not going to harm the country. Muslims will, and Obama is very sympathetic to Islam.

Muslims have been here a lot longer than Mormons and we’ve survived just fine. Neither religion is going to harm” the country.

Muslims have been here a lot longer than Mormons and we’ve survived just fine. Neither religion is going to harm” the country.
Muslims harm every country they take root and multiply in. What is it about Islam that you like?

I know the goverment is wrong about not doing what is right. And not keeping promises.

Care to essplain to the class how defending the spirit of the United States Constitution wages a "war on God"? Or on "American history"?

What the fuck does "God" have to do with schooling anyway? That is, assuming one does not live in a theocracy?

Or DO we live in a theocracy? Maybe I slept through an Amendment process....
All your currency that says " In God we trust" can be donated to me if it offends you. Thanks.

I mentioned nothing about being "offended". What offends me on this issue (or on most for that matter) is intentional stupidity.

The fact is there are four questions I actually did post there, and you addressed zero of them.
I don't read through everything posted here. If a post begins with ignorance in the first few sentences, I move on.

The first few sentences --- in fact ALL the sentences save the last one --- were all those questions that you danced around answering. *NONE* of them said anything about "being offended". You just made that up.
Whatever. If you have a question, ask it now.

What turned you into such a mean spirited, nasty prick? Show us on the doll where they touched you. No judgement.

All your currency that says " In God we trust" can be donated to me if it offends you. Thanks.

I mentioned nothing about being "offended". What offends me on this issue (or on most for that matter) is intentional stupidity.

The fact is there are four questions I actually did post there, and you addressed zero of them.
I don't read through everything posted here. If a post begins with ignorance in the first few sentences, I move on.

The first few sentences --- in fact ALL the sentences save the last one --- were all those questions that you danced around answering. *NONE* of them said anything about "being offended". You just made that up.
Whatever. If you have a question, ask it now.

What turned you into such a mean spirited, nasty prick? Show us on the doll where they touched you. No judgement.
Boo. Grow up.

Forum List

Back