Democrats Trying For "Another Obama"?

I do hope the nation isn't so insane as to elect this anti gun, anti death penalty, anti business, california liberal.

Shocking that you would think that...who would have expected such a thing coming from such an open minded person such as yourself...:muahaha:

Kamala Harris kept her campaign promise. She promised to drive business out of the California and succeeded beyond her wildest dreams. She even chased Toyota out of Torrance and off to Texas where they are appreciated.

She was an incredibly bad attorney general but did promote anti business positions which were all very popular with california liberals.

She will not shake the stench of california liberal in a general election.

are you another one of those white people afraid of blacks?
No. Quite the opposite.

But, I am another white person watching the democrats specifically call me out on my "white privilege" like this California bitch, and thinking how many like me would never support such a racist party.
:dunno:

Flip it around. If another party was pimping a white dude calling out black people like this bitch has done, would you expect black people to support that party?

No. Quite the opposite.

But, I am another white person watching the democrats specifically call me out on my "white privilege" like this California bitch, and thinking how many like me would never support such a racist party.

Flip it around. If another party was pimping a white dude calling out black people like this bitch has done, would you expect black people to support that party?

A fine point indeed.

The only woman dems have with a snowball's chance in hell of winning is Tulsi Gabbard. I can't really think of any men they have either, but maybe that's because the men take a back seat in the democratic party.

I'm disappointed that I couldn't find any nude pictures of her on Google. :crybaby:

But I did find this one taken that time Al Franken grabbed her ass....

Kamala-Harris-Getty-640x480.jpg

She would be the ultimate disaster for the Ds.

A half-white female mulatto version of Obama? With the same Marxist tendencies but also with the same "angry black woman" shtick Michelle Obama played?

Imagine how warm and fuzzy that would make the leftists feel inside?

GO for it Dems. You're going to lose anyway in 2020, might as well lose big.

No. Quite the opposite.

A fine point indeed.

The only woman dems have with a snowball's chance in hell of winning is Tulsi Gabbard. I can't really think of any men they have either, but maybe that's because the men take a back seat in the democratic party.

I find it amusing when people from one party offer their views on who should be the candidate for the other party.

No. Quite the opposite.

A fine point indeed.

I find it amusing when people from one party offer their views on who should be the candidate for the other party.

What are you talking about? I'm not a republican. Ask all the republicans on here who've had the pleasure of calling me a filthy liberal and the like.

First, not a Republican. Second, you find it amusing that those who hate your party hope that you nominate the worst candidate every? Why?

I find it amusing that people from one party think that the people from the other party would listen to their suggestions.

First, not a Republican. Second, you find it amusing that those who hate your party hope that you nominate the worst candidate every? Why?

I find it amusing that people from one party think that the people from the other party would listen to their suggestions.

No one really gives a shit what you do, dude. Run for president yourself, or throw yourself off the nearest rooftop. No one cares.

Forum List

Back