Democrats Try to Silence Real Indian Running Against Elizabeth Warren

A real Indian huh, from India yet? LOL Women are surely hated by right wing snowflakes as their weird resentment is not only about blacks or immigrants. Emotion manages the conservative and just mention Warren or Hillary and they are happy. The snowflake above has a Hillary image with Goldman, guess he missed the tax breaks etc Goldman gets and he surely missed Trump's fake university and fake foundation. And so it goes, the resentful white is an easy play, and they vote in fools and play along. Trump golfs and the swamp grows. LOL

“The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining.” Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

Warren's just a corrupt Hillary-wannabe. She used her bogus 'Minority' status for gain. She's everything folks hate about Politicians. Hopefully Massachusetts will give her the boot.

Dem's can't get elected if they don't lie.
Are you a musician? I like the blues, and play bass.

I play guitar and keyboard and scratch build tube amps. I'm currently drooling over a PRS 594 double cut.
Nice. I just jam with friends these days with my Ibanez 5 string bass. I also have a 1972 Dorado bass in mint condition. My 1990 fender P was stolen in Montana of all places when my son played a gig in Plains.

Based on your link, it sounds like this is the work of a single local official. Might want to recalibrate your BS filter.
You miss the point. Warren is a leftist fraud, that's the point.

You mean, like your title?

Based on your link, it sounds like this is the work of a single local official. Might want to recalibrate your BS filter.
You miss the point. Warren is a leftist fraud, that's the point.

You mean, like your title?
Oh, you poor baby. You want to make me the topic, huh. So you're a fan of Warren?

Building inspector cites possible violation of building code. Democrats! Freeberty! Teeth gnashing

Really don't know much about Warren, do like the consumer protection agency. know some about Oklahoma, if her family has been living there for 2 or three generations she well may be 1/8th or more. know some blond blue eyed part native Americans who's family's are on the rolls. if mostly whites choice not to get on the rolls & don't have prof there out of luck now. wish I had a little native American in me, its a plus unless you live some place like pine ridge.

Dem's can't get elected if they don't lie.
Are you a musician? I like the blues, and play bass.

I play guitar and keyboard and scratch build tube amps. I'm currently drooling over a PRS 594 double cut.
Nice. I just jam with friends these days with my Ibanez 5 string bass. I also have a 1972 Dorado bass in mint condition. My 1990 fender P was stolen in Montana of all places when my son played a gig in Plains.

I recently purchased a 1976 Ibanez Artist, replaced tuners with locking tuners also replaced the bridge. The gold plating on those old Ibanez did not age well. Sucks about the Fender, thieves love instruments quick turn at pawn shops.

Minor dispute. I'm totally sick of cutesy. What are this "real" Indian's policies that he seeks to advance? I can't speak to Warren's ethnic roots. I'm not in her family and don't know her family stories. However, I do like her policies and know that she is an intelligent, well-educated, and effective fighter who espouses good policies. Exactly what does this "real" Indian stand for?

Rather than trying "to silence" right-wing people, most of us are waiting to hear them speak in depth about their ideas and policies and they have been running away for years. Refusing to speak when questioned, dropping the mic, running out the back door, refusing to allow Americans to speak in front of congressional committees. Even on USMB, if you ask a right-winger a specific question about the policies they espouse, they respond only with name-calling, not with any discussion of the policies they espouse and why these policies have value.

Minor dispute. I'm totally sick of cutesy. What are this "real" Indian's policies that he seeks to advance? I can't speak to Warren's ethnic roots. I'm not in her family and don't know her family stories. However, I do like her policies and know that she is an intelligent, well-educated, and effective fighter who espouses good policies. Exactly what does this "real" Indian stand for?

Rather than trying "to silence" right-wing people, most of us are waiting to hear them speak in depth about their ideas and policies and they have been running away for years. Refusing to speak when questioned, dropping the mic, running out the back door, refusing to allow Americans to speak in front of congressional committees. Even on USMB, if you ask a right-winger a specific question about the policies they espouse, they respond only with name-calling, not with any discussion of the policies they espouse and why these policies have value.
What do you like about her policies?

Forum List

Back