14 states hit record-low unemployment

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

The states hitting new unemployment lows run the ideological gamut, from conservative Texas to liberal California, suggesting a recovery stronger than any particular political persuasion.

In March, eight states saw new record lows, including Hawaii (2.1 percent), Idaho (2.9 percent), Kentucky (4 percent ), Maine (2.7 percent), Mississippi (4.5 percent), Oregon (4.1 percent) and Wisconsin (2.9 percent).

California also set a new record last month. The Golden State’s unemployment rate stands at 4.1 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). That’s the lowest rate recorded since BLS began keeping track of state-level unemployment figures in 1976.

14 states hit record-low unemployment

More horrific news for the left. The left are promising to raise the taxes that the middle class loves, cause the democrats along with the establishment hate the middle class.

What horrible news for the left.

This is where the left will claim it was the democrats that rescued the republican bubble, even though the economy nose dived only AFTER Pelosi the democrats took over the House and Senate in 2007, the lost it in 2010.

The left are pathetic stupid losers.

It took two years for Obama to correct Bush's mess, we shall see Trump's work in years three and four. This is still Obama and the democrats economy, time will tell.

Good news. Hope Trump continues Obama’s programs of responsible recovery.

Deficit to hit One Trillion this year!

Whee!

Obama didn't do much about the deficit; nor did Bush 43. Can't really fault Trump for not doing much except that he was supposed to be the President who understood economics more than anyone else and pledged to eliminate it in 8 years. So far, he's added a trillion....

Reminds me of a bumpersticker I saw:"Doctor told me to lose 10 pounds....only 15 to go."

Whee!

Obama didn't do much about the deficit; nor did Bush 43. Can't really fault Trump for not doing much except that he was supposed to be the President who understood economics more than anyone else and pledged to eliminate it in 8 years. So far, he's added a trillion....

Reminds me of a bumpersticker I saw:"Doctor told me to lose 10 pounds....only 15 to go."

The first year if the Obama term the deficit was 1.4 trillion, the last year it was 585 trillion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Whee!

The first year if the Obama term the deficit was 1.4 trillion, the last year it was 585 trillion.

585 Trillion is a lot of money.

Whee!

Obama reduced the deficit to under one billion dollars while leading the nation to an economic recovery that tripled the stock market and lead to the longest period of sustained job growth in American history.

Trump has slowed the job growth to its lowest level in 7 years while signing into law a huge tax break for himself and his rich buddies and creating the largest deficit in US history.

Whee!

Whoops...that should have said billion!!

And the stock market went up 149% on his watch....even with the "needless regulation".

The funny thing is that those who think the regulations will increase ownership and market share for mom and pop enterprises are the ones kidding themselves. Almost all regulations apply to larger sized businesses that have over a certain number of employees.... All reducing regulations does is make it harder for mom and pop to compete by increasing the wealth of the fat cats.

And the stock market went up 149% on his watch....even with the "needless regulation".

The funny thing is that those who think the regulations will increase ownership and market share for mom and pop enterprises are the ones kidding themselves. Almost all regulations apply to larger sized businesses that have over a certain number of employees.... All reducing regulations does is make it harder for mom and pop to compete by increasing the wealth of the fat cats.

How much did the DOW go up under Obama? Doubled if I read my statements right.

BTW, experts are now predicting a recession by the end of the year.

Whee!

Actually Obama did do a lot to our debt...he doubled it.

Whee!

Whoops...that should have said billion!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com[/QUOTEi Know Obama cut the deficit faster than any other President.

Clinton was actually paying off debt. Greenspan botched we might be paying off the debt too fast. Later admitted he was wrong.

We do not see much of Greenspan any more.

Whee!

Not quiet, the only one to do that is the Conservative god known as Reagan.

Whee!

Not quiet, the only one to do that is the Conservative god known as Reagan.

upload_2018-4-24_8-19-11.png

Whee!

Don't know about that...but he did add a lot to it.

Forum List

Back