Democrats threating to remove security funding

for USSC unless the court starts ruling in dems favor. Figured this was coming. F the dems. Bunch of bottom feeding scum bags.
According to both Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, 15 Democrats from the Judiciary Committee have sent a letter to the Appropriations Committee asking that funding for the security that defends the lives of the Supreme Court Justices and their families be denied until the Court buckles to the demands of the Democrats.

According to both Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, 15 Democrats from the Judiciary Committee have sent a letter to the Appropriations Committee asking that funding for the security that defends the lives of the Supreme Court Justices and their families be denied until the Court buckles to the demands of the Democrats.
The Democrats are making demands that the Court accept a Code of Ethics being pushed by the Left
Are you kidding me--democrats pushing a CODE OF ETHICS? Democrats wouldn't know ethical behavior if it bit them in the ass.

Little babies, thinking if they hold their breath long enough, mommy will capitulate.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Seriously, if you cut the safetynet, food aid or veterans aid I'd support the senate majority democrats and biden veto supporting.
-20% cut in the military funding
-50% cut in border portal
-All federal funds for the police
-Biden should do everything in his executive power to after the billionaire class and close loopholes. Fuck the GOP donors in the ass.
-Hell, I'd be ok with him threatening all red states of removal of all aid, infrastructure funding and funding all together.

I'd support Biden fucking you in the ass until you come to your goddamn senses.

Seriously, if you cut the safetynet, food aid or veterans aid I'd support the senate majority democrats and biden veto supporting.
-20% cut in the military funding
-50% cut in border portal
-All federal funds for the police
-Biden should do everything in his executive power to after the billionaire class and close loopholes. Fuck the GOP donors in the ass.
-Hell, I'd be ok with him threatening all red states of removal of all aid, infrastructure funding and funding all together.

I'd support Biden fucking you in the ass until you come to your goddamn senses.
Bottom feeding PARASITE.

If I was president the red states would have to pass the goddamn budget or I'd cut them the fuck off. I am sick of these bottom feeders and losers feeding off my blue state!

I'd use the 14th amendment to go around the goddamn debt ceiling.
Go move Communist China then, they are more your style.

If I was president the red states would have to pass the goddamn budget or I'd cut them the fuck off. I am sick of these bottom feeders and losers feeding off my blue state!

I'd use the 14th amendment to go around the goddamn debt ceiling.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Fabulous illustration of DELUSION right there, folks.

Forum List

Back