Democrats summoning the demon of political violence next phase of their criminal coup will unleash b

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats are “summoning the demon of political violence,” meaning they are taking active steps right now that will result in blood spilling onto the streets of America. And they are doing it willfully. This is the outcome they want (see below for why). Essentially, Democrats operate from the rule that if they can’t control society, they will destroy it.
Democrats ‘Summoning the DEMON of Political Violence’ — Next Phase of Their Criminal Coup Will Unleash Blood in the Streets

Of course, they are they mental nut pigs they have no choice left since all their hate Trump tactics haven't worked......

LaffInDeathSquasn.jpg

Democrats are “summoning the demon of political violence,” meaning they are taking active steps right now that will result in blood spilling onto the streets of America. And they are doing it willfully. This is the outcome they want (see below for why). Essentially, Democrats operate from the rule that if they can’t control society, they will destroy it.
Democrats ‘Summoning the DEMON of Political Violence’ — Next Phase of Their Criminal Coup Will Unleash Blood in the Streets

Of course, they are they mental nut pigs they have no choice left since all their hate Trump tactics haven't worked......

and yet it is YOU who calls for the spilling of blood!

YOU are the murderer

YOU are a traitor to America

Gosh, I hope not. We barely survived the civil war that occurred this July. My motte-and-bailey is stocked and repaired for what may come, though.

YOU are the murderer

The only blood that has spilled lately is DEMOCRATS spilling the blood of REPUBLICANS, as in the shooting of republicans at a baseball game by a DEMOCRAT, and ANTIFA in their BATTLE GEAR assaulting ANYONE that's a conservative, and those are just a couple examples amongst MANY.

ALL the VIOLENCE perpetrated in the last ten years has been by DEMOCRATS.

I believe this is true. A quote by Isaac Asimov comes to mind - "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent". The Dems have proven to be VERY incompetent and have already resorted to violence at times. And ALL of the violence HAS come from the Left. And I believe they WILL become more and more violent the closer we get to next year's presidential election. I say bring it on if you're going to bring it. I'm more than up to the task of fighting the violent brainwashed ones.

YOU are the murderer

Your a fucking idiot. The Democrats are the violent ones. Just look at your ANTIFA crowd. There scum just like you and all the other Demtards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh, I hope not. We barely survived the civil war that occurred this July. My motte-and-bailey is stocked and repaired for what may come, though.

Better get a lot more then that. If Demtards try and take to violence, they will be made short work of. I laugh because the Democrats are all talk no action. They know they will be crushed and crushed quickly.

YOU are the murderer

The only blood that has spilled lately is DEMOCRATS spilling the blood of REPUBLICANS, as in the shooting of republicans at a baseball game by a DEMOCRAT, and ANTIFA in their BATTLE GEAR assaulting ANYONE that's a conservative, and those are just a couple examples amongst MANY.

ALL the VIOLENCE perpetrated in the last ten years has been by DEMOCRATS.

As I always say. Payback is a bitch. Democrats should tread lightly.

DEMOCRATS HAVE ABANDONED EVERY PILLAR OF CIVIL SOCIETY

FEAR THE DEMOCRATS

I believe this is true. A quote by Isaac Asimov comes to mind - "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent". The Dems have proven to be VERY incompetent and have already resorted to violence at times. And ALL of the violence HAS come from the Left. And I believe they WILL become more and more violent the closer we get to next year's presidential election. I say bring it on if you're going to bring it. I'm more than up to the task of fighting the violent brainwashed ones.

I agree but I don’t think the Democrats have the balls to go that far. They know they will get slaughtered

YOU are the murderer

that's a great planet you live on a.hole.

Why fear a bunch of pussy’s.

What part of the pussy scares you?

Nothing scares me. I’ve been in situations that pussy’s like you will piss there pants. I hope an Asshole like you fucks with me. I will enjoy stomping on you until you drink out of a feeding tube for the rest of your life. That guys for any Democrats that have the balls to try. I don’t need a weapon. My hands are the weapon.

Better get a lot more then that. If Demtards try and take to violence, they will be made short work of. I laugh because the Democrats are all talk no action. They know they will be crushed and crushed quickly.

You gonna caps lock them into submission, coward?

Why fear a bunch of pussy’s.

What part of the pussy scares you?

Nothing scares me. I’ve been in situations that pussy’s like you will piss there pants. I hope an Asshole like you fucks with me. I will enjoy stomping on you until you drink out of a feeding tube for the rest of your life. That guys for any Democrats that have the balls to try. I don’t need a weapon. My hands are the weapon.

Pointing your finger at the computer screen and shouting PEW!! PEW!! PEW!! doesn't make your hands a weapon, you dumb pussy coward..

Forum List

Back