Democrats.. "Stop Whining"

Fox to start a new Reality Show: When Dems Attack!

Or maybe they should go interview the pissed off candidates that lost to tea pottiers in the republican primaries. Among other things, I seen one admit that a lot of the tea potty's message was racist. Sad it took him getting beat in a primary to admit that.

The "race card" is no longer allowed in play. You professional left have abused it all while ignoring the blatant racism in your own party. It is now useless.

racecard2.jpg

First came the euphoria.

Then the free pass on noob errors and missteps.

Next the hair raising possibility he used us.

Finally the reality of...

When Democrats Implode!

Coming to a voting booth near you Nov. 2nd. DVD release Nov. 3rd.

Not yet rated.

OTOH, I can't exactly see the folks upset with Obama for not being progressive enough voting for tea party candidates. Just like the folks upset with the GOP for not being conservative enough aren't going to run out and vote for a progressive. Which is why we need more choices.

That's what Joe Biden says.

Sheez...... even Democrats are fed up with Democrats Whining.....

-------------------------:lol::lol::lol:

No doubt Obama is fed up, but he made the Lincoln's bed he lays in. However his name won't be on the ballot in November when I vote for the lesser of two evils. I seem to recall a whine that was crying "Anyone but a Republican," and since the only change I see from the right cryers club is further negativity, I must be chosing correctly.

"Liberals are f*cking RETARDED!" "The professional Left sucks and should just STFU!" Two of my favorite famous Democrat quotes. Thank you Rahm Emanuel and Robert Gibbs. :)

Last edited:
"Adam Green, the co-founder of the Progressive Change Committee hit back at Biden's comments Monday.
"[We are] picking up the ball that this White House dropped when they refused to fight for the overwhelming popular public option, refused to break up the big banks, and demobilized Obama voters who expected this President to at least fight for big change," Green said in a statement." - CNN

Adam Greene says it all. Progressives, like conservatives, don't like it when they're lied to. If holding Obama's feet to the fire for not delivering the "CHANGE" that was promised, Is "whining", I'm a fucking whiner.

I have good news and bad news for you:
Good news: You're not a fucking whiner.
Bad News: You are a fucking loser for believing Obama, or anyone else, could deliver on an agenda like that. Why hasn't he closed Gitmo? For all the reasons George W Bush didnt close Gitmo. Why didnt he get us out of Iraq? For all the reasons George W Bush didnt.
There's a political reality out there that Leftists constantly miss. It's easy to Mon Morning quarterback and kibbitz from the side lines. Governing is something else entirely. It means compromise. Granted, Obama never once compromised with the GOP. But he did have to compromise with more conservative elements in his own party. Once in office he had to throw off all the campaign rhetoric (that many of us knew was bullshit from the start) and actually deal with the reality of governing 350 million people. That's very different from showing up in faux Greek temples and behaving like a god.

Recall effort underway

Alert: You may have purchased ineffective political ammunition recently.

If you have any ammunition from Obama Era Hope and Change Co. with the following labels please return it immediately.

Racist card
Hater
Bush

This political ammunition was purchased in large quantities and may well be in your home.

Signs of faulty ammunition are:

Dropping Presidential poll percentages
Unexpected Governor's race results
Safe districts too close to call
Executive orders to avoid Congressional review

First came the euphoria.

When Democrats Implode!

Not yet rated.

OTOH, I can't exactly see the folks upset with Obama for not being progressive enough voting for tea party candidates. Just like the folks upset with the GOP for not being conservative enough aren't going to run out and vote for a progressive. Which is why we need more choices.

I guarantee you the formation of the tea party was NOT intended to attract the far-leftists... I'm pretty sure it came about as a wake-up call to the GOP to stop acting like spend happy liberals...

The country self-identifies as conservative 2 to 1 over liberal, so it only makes sense that a more conservative group would eventually begin to emerge...

"Liberals are f*cking RETARDED!" :)

That why the retarded party is in power and the cons were sent back to the village of idiots on the last pumpkin wagon out of town. Now STFU!!:lol:

Well if you thought that was fun, wait until November. Because the transfer of power AWAY from you liberal shit stains is going to be MONUMENTAL. It'll be fun for me if liberal twits like you are still around here, so we can RUB YOUR VIRTUAL FACE IN IT.

NOW STFU!

That's what Joe Biden says.

Sheez...... even Democrats are fed up with Democrats Whining.....

-------------------------:lol::lol::lol:

No doubt Obama is fed up, but he made the Lincoln's bed he lays in. However his name won't be on the ballot in November when I vote for the lesser of two evils. I seem to recall a whine that was crying "Anyone but a Republican," and since the only change I see from the right cryers club is further negativity, I must be chosing correctly.

It's true Obama's not officially on the ballot.. but his policies, failures and supposed victories certainly are..

Recall effort underway

Alert: You may have purchased ineffective political ammunition recently.

If you have any ammunition from Obama Era Hope and Change Co. with the following labels please return it immediately.

Racist card
Hater
Bush

This political ammunition was purchased in large quantities and may well be in your home.

Signs of faulty ammunition are:

Dropping Presidential poll percentages
Unexpected Governor's race results
Safe districts too close to call
Executive orders to avoid Congressional review

Damn... here we go again...

toomuchrep.jpg

First came the euphoria.

When Democrats Implode!

Not yet rated.

I guarantee you the formation of the tea party was NOT intended to attract the far-leftists... I'm pretty sure it came about as a wake-up call to the GOP to stop acting like spend happy liberals...

The country self-identifies as conservative 2 to 1 over liberal, so it only makes sense that a more conservative group would eventually begin to emerge...

So 66% are wanting to be cons?? Why you will sweep the nation in November and 2012, and for years afterwards. I don't see your dreams coming true. You have way to many problems and in-fighting going on.

First came the euphoria.

When Democrats Implode!

Not yet rated.

What.. you crazy lady .. we just need good choices... not more...:lol::lol:

(with all due respect)

"Liberals are f*cking RETARDED!" :)

That why the retarded party is in power and the cons were sent back to the village of idiots on the last pumpkin wagon out of town. Now STFU!!:lol:

Well if you thought that was fun, wait until November. Because the transfer of power AWAY from you liberal shit stains is going to be MONUMENTAL. It'll be fun for me if liberal twits like you are still around here, so we can RUB YOUR VIRTUAL FACE IN IT.

NOW STFU!

I have to take this ramble as a grain of sand on the ME desert. You were saying the same thing in the last election, and we know your track record there. If you can't make a field goal, best get something warm off the bench to play. :lol:

So 66% are wanting to be cons?? Why you will sweep the nation in November and 2012, and for years afterwards. I don't see your dreams coming true. You have way to many problems and in-fighting going on.

Try reading what I type....

According to recent polling (google it), Americans self identify as conservative over liberal 2-1...

The rest of your post was inane rambling and probably not directed at me, as I'm not a Republican...

Try reading what I type....

According to recent polling (google it), Americans self identify as conservative over liberal 2-1...

The rest of your post was inane rambling and probably not directed at me, as I'm not a Republican...

2 to 1 is 66% 33+33 to 33

When a Democrat President's own propaganda spokesman says "The professional Left are a bunch of whiners and should just shut up",you know the Left is in trouble. Most people just don't like them. Most i've met do come off as being pretty whiny & snotty. Their snottiness is what annoys me most about them though. I'm over their endless whining. I got over that years ago. I just don't like Leftists. Looks like more & more people are beginning to agree with me on that. Better late than never i guess.

Forum List

Back