Democrats.. "Stop Whining"

So 66% are wanting to be cons?? Why you will sweep the nation in November and 2012, and for years afterwards. I don't see your dreams coming true. You have way to many problems and in-fighting going on.

Try reading what I type....

According to recent polling (google it), Americans self identify as conservative over liberal 2-1...

The rest of your post was inane rambling and probably not directed at me, as I'm not a Republican...

2 to 1 is 66% 33+33 to 33

the key error you made was the word "wanting"...

There is no "wanting to be cons"... They already are...

Had you read what I typed you would have figured that out... That's why I posted it again...

That's what Joe Biden says.

Sheez...... even Democrats are fed up with Democrats Whining.....

-------------------------:lol::lol::lol:

No doubt Obama is fed up, but he made the Lincoln's bed he lays in. However his name won't be on the ballot in November when I vote for the lesser of two evils. I seem to recall a whine that was crying "Anyone but a Republican," and since the only change I see from the right cryers club is further negativity, I must be chosing correctly.

It's true Obama's not officially on the ballot.. but his policies, failures and supposed victories certainly are..

So if a lefty candidate comes in he is taking the good of Obama and denouncing the bad, and saying what his state voters want to hear, and why his approach is better than the republican he is running against. Obama won't affect him, unless Obama comes to town to anoint him. I recall replugs shedding Bush like a dead fish rolled in a newspaper.

Last edited:
If their Hopey Changey One isn't Left enough for the Left...Just wait til November! Things should get a lot worse for them. Sucks to be a whiny Leftist these days huh? :)

Last edited:
Try reading what I type....

According to recent polling (google it), Americans self identify as conservative over liberal 2-1...

The rest of your post was inane rambling and probably not directed at me, as I'm not a Republican...

2 to 1 is 66% 33+33 to 33

the key error you made was the word "wanting"...

There is no "wanting to be cons"... They already are...

Had you read what I typed you would have figured that out... That's why I posted it again...

Ok, that is logical.:eusa_angel:

If their Hopey Changey One isn't Left enough for the Left...Just wait til November! Things should get a lot worse for them. Sucks to be a whiny Leftist these days huh? :)

It is certainly disappointing after expecting big things to occur. But I won't cry, it is still better than bomb bomb Iran and I can see Russia from my kitchen window. :lol:

LOL, the Obama and Democrats APPROVAL rating is now down to 38% and the progressive-commies are still expecting the Boyking in chief to go Fruther to the left right off the cliff, and take the Democrat party with him....WELL I SAY...........GO FOR IT.:clap2:

Why are you so dumb? It's that low because THEY AREN'T DELIVERING ON THE CHANGE THEY WERE SENT THERE TO DELIVER! For a quick example, Americans wanted strong health reforms.. Ie; the Public Option. What did we get? Some watered down shit.. It's a step, but absolutely not what they were sent there for.

:cuckoo: And the reason why this Democrat administration--Democrat Congress--& Democrat senate didn't go with the public option--is because the majority of the citizens in this country were completely opposed to it.

So moving further left--like one poster stated is a political suicide mission for the entire democrat party.

LOL, the Obama and Democrats APPROVAL rating is now down to 38% and the progressive-commies are still expecting the Boyking in chief to go Fruther to the left right off the cliff, and take the Democrat party with him....WELL I SAY...........GO FOR IT.:clap2:

Why are you so dumb? It's that low because THEY AREN'T DELIVERING ON THE CHANGE THEY WERE SENT THERE TO DELIVER! For a quick example, Americans wanted strong health reforms.. Ie; the Public Option. What did we get? Some watered down shit.. It's a step, but absolutely not what they were sent there for.

Fail. Americans wanted affordable health care. We learned early on that Obamacare or any other socialized medicine plan was simply going to cost more, a lot more. It was watered down to make faking the true costs easier.

It is certainly disappointing after expecting big things to occur. But I won't cry, it is still better than bomb bomb Iran and I can see Russia from my kitchen window. :lol:

I can see a Russian from my bedroom window, and she is hot.

Immigrated here 10 years ago :)

Yup just wait til November. The Leftist nutters are really gonna have something to whine about then. My God,a Saul Alinsky-trained Marxist Community Organizer isn't far enough Left for them? What a bunch of psychos. November should be fun. For there shall be much weeping and gnashing of the teeth. Can't wait.

Last edited:
What's funny is ole slow Joe just PUT THEM DOWN, but they don't SEE it that way.

And will still Defend the idiot.:lol:

Except what you got is what was promised, incremental change.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk]YouTube - SHOCK UNCOVERED: Obama IN HIS OWN WORDS saying His Health Care Plan will ELIMINATE private insurance[/ame]

Not working out so well now is it? Your argument is that he didn't do it fast enough and that he could?

OTOH, I can't exactly see the folks upset with Obama for not being progressive enough voting for tea party candidates. Just like the folks upset with the GOP for not being conservative enough aren't going to run out and vote for a progressive. Which is why we need more choices.

I guarantee you the formation of the tea party was NOT intended to attract the far-leftists... I'm pretty sure it came about as a wake-up call to the GOP to stop acting like spend happy liberals...

The country self-identifies as conservative 2 to 1 over liberal, so it only makes sense that a more conservative group would eventually begin to emerge...

So 66% are wanting to be cons?? Why you will sweep the nation in November and 2012, and for years afterwards. I don't see your dreams coming true. You have way to many problems and in-fighting going on.

If you thought 2008-2010 was fun, just watch 2010-2012. The Democrats are already infighting with their own President and many of them have some bitter bitter memories of 1994. You haven't even scratched the surface of meltdown. The Progressive model failed and even the Progressives know it.

It was a really dumb move to predict 8% unemployment with the "stimulus" plan and 9% unemployment without it, but then again the Progressives really did believe it (or just didn't care).

Reality is a bitch!

2hgekye.gif

Last edited:

:cuckoo: And the reason why this Democrat administration--Democrat Congress--& Democrat senate didn't go with the public option--is because the majority of the citizens in this country were completely opposed to it.

So moving further left--like one poster stated is a political suicide mission for the entire democrat party.

Here's something for you to read while you go sit in the corner:
"Just under 60 percent of those surveyed said they would like a public option as part of any final healthcare reform legislation, which Republicans and a few Democrats oppose." -Reuters

So, Obama has 70% percent of his agenda accomplished already according to him. Roll out the Mission Accomplished banners!

Forum List

Back