15% of O'Donnell Contributions are from Delaware

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Obama got his from Hamas and they didn't say a peep

In any event, even Biden is now telling Dems to man up, which is easier for Maddow than for most Progressive males

Let me get this straight. The Dems and Obama reform the political contributions laws and now they cry foul? Yes, it is probably wrong, but look who you have to blame.

Last edited:
15% of O'Donnell Contributions are from Delaware

Well no kidding.
The entire population of the state of Delaware is...(drum roll please)...885,122.

Just Greater St. Louis has 2 million more citizens at 2,879,934.

The Democrats decided to make this a national campaign.

How many O'Donnell threads were there just on our board?

I sent her a couple bucks myself, just because the Liberals were picking on her.

Want to blame someone for O'Donnell's influx of money...grab a mirror. :eusa_whistle:

1sm143noreplies.gif

this is going to be awesome. This weeks release from Bill has the witch saying evolution isn't true because monkey's would still be evolving into men. Priceless Ditz

this is going to be awesome. This weeks release from Bill has the witch saying evolution isn't true because monkey's would still be evolving into men. Priceless Ditz

Seriously?

It's not that your Theory of Evolution sucks and has enormous holes in the logic like, why aren't monkeys evolving like they used to?

It's always better to mock people who ask questions, right?

OMG Frank, thanks she's dumb enough to make Palin look like a professor. But thanks anti science crusader that was great. Can't wait for the next piece of news on the slut turned Jesus freak next week.

OMG Frank, thanks she's dumb enough to make Palin look like a professor. But thanks anti science crusader that was great. Can't wait for the next piece of news on the slut turned Jesus freak next week.

Anti-science? This is why evolution is like ManMade Global Warming science, it's the one "science" where instead of answers people respond with ridicule and logical fallacies.

Your theory is that man evolved from primates, so if man can evolve the ability to breath at altitude in as little as 3,000 years as is alleged, how come monekys and apes stopped evolving.

It's a legitimate question!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOcyYyxqN_g]YouTube - I wanna be like you - The Jungle Book[/ame]

What is interesting is that O'Donnell refuses to speak with the national media (except softball tossing Fox) on the grounds that she is a local candidate and yet she gets most of her funding from outside of Delaware

What is interesting is that O'Donnell refuses to speak with the national media (except softball tossing Fox) on the grounds that she is a local candidate and yet she gets most of her funding from outside of Delaware

She's running a smart campaign.

Forum List

Back