Democrats say Palin mimics Bush divisiveness

If that's the case then Sarah Palin hasn't been running Alaska, her chief of staff is ...
wrong
on a campaign the manager tells the candidate what he needs to do and he also runs most of the things behind the scenes, a governor tells the chief of staff what to do

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb[/ame]

watch the video

wrong
on a campaign the manager tells the candidate what he needs to do and he also runs most of the things behind the scenes, a governor tells the chief of staff what to do

And the governor runs things behind the scenes too?

I don't think so ...

You can bet that Obama is the primary decision maker in his campaign ... nothing major moves forward without his go ahead ... sounds like an executive to me ...

Obama has a message ... says what kind of campaign he wants to run ... and let's the underlings go at it ... he takes advice from the manager but at the end of the day the manager takes orders from the boss ... the candidate ...

And the governor runs things behind the scenes too?

I don't think so ...

You can bet that Obama is the primary decision maker in his campaign ... nothing major moves forward without his go ahead ... sounds like an executive to me ...

Obama has a message ... says what kind of campaign he wants to run ... and let's the underlings go at it ... he takes advice from the manager but at the end of the day the manager takes orders from the boss ... the candidate ...
again, its not the same as being a governor
or a mayor, for that matter

again, its not the same as being a governor
or a mayor, for that matter

Of course it's not the same but IMO it's a MUCH bigger undertaking and far more difficult a job ...

We have 50 governors and thousands and thousands of mayors but we have only one man that won the Democratic nomination for POTUS in 2008 ....

and thats the point, he is running for the top spot, she isnt

she just gets the job if the 71 year old man who's running for office doesn't make it til he's 80...

20% of VP's have become president because of the death or resignation of the president... at least according to Doris Kearns Goodwin, whose expertise on the subject I have no reason to doubt.

And she is all about G-d, guns and gays, so yes, it's the same divisive "abstinence only" thumper.. corporatist agenda that the repubs have had for the last 8 years..

she just gets the job if the 71 year old man who's running for office doesn't make it til he's 80...

20% of VP's have become president because of the death or resignation of the president... at least according to Doris Kearns Goodwin, whose expertise on the subject I have no reason to doubt.

And she is all about G-d, guns and gays, so yes, it's the same divisive "abstinence only" thumper.. corporatist agenda that the repubs have had for the last 8 years..
way to hit those KOS/DU talking points
:rolleyes:

how many years of experience does Tim Duncan have?
i count it at about 12 years

what executive experience does Obama have, NONE

What corridors of power has Obama walked in? Palin? If you think working the halls of the Governor's Mansion in Juneau is the same as Washington DC, then I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

what executive experience does Obama have, NONE

You guys keep trying to limit this debate to executive experience as if it's the be all end all to being qualified for POTUS ... it isn't ... like I said before the only reason why it is being trumpeted it because it's the only way to make Palin somehow look like a viable candidate ...

What corridors of power has Obama walked in? Palin? If you think working the halls of the Governor's Mansion in Juneau is the same as Washington DC, then I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
ok, name the legislation Pbama has authored and been signed into law

You guys keep trying to limit this debate to executive experience as if it's the be all end all to being qualified for POTUS ... it isn't ... like I said before the only reason why it is being trumpeted it because it's the only way to make Palin somehow look like a viable candidate ...
experience in the senate alone doesnt not equal executive experience
if he had run a business, that might be different
but its odd that you return with he ran his campaign as experience
LOL

Forum List

Back