Democrats say Im racist aginst muslims

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well thats not true its beheadings mass killing of their own and Christians.
Thinking you can marry a 9 year old child the treatment of women the holy wars the caliphate the death to America chants.

Skin color has nothing to do with it .

Thinking you can marry a 9 year old child the treatment of women the holy wars the caliphate the death to America chants.

As a Muslim I say yes , not only you are a racist but also a bigot.

Christians burned 6 million Jews , but we dont think all Christians are bad.
How old was the virgin mary when she gave birth to baby jesus ?

• Banned

Well well a supporter of female mutilation rape of kids and women killing of non belivers and beheading . marrying their own family a drinker of camel piss and abuse of women . thanks for checking in and proving my point

This just in, 1500 years ago ------ "Muslim" is not a race.

Islam is not a race. Period.

You cannot be "racist" against Islam anymore than you can be "racist" against Nazis.

When will the Noob-Noobs get the idea of the proper place to post their drunken rants?

Let's be fair. Grampa Murked U has been here for like 10 years, and still places his drunken rants in the wrong forum.

Well well a supporter of female mutilation rape of kids and women killing of non belivers and beheading . marrying their own family a drinker of camel piss and abuse of women . thanks for checking in and proving my point
-Since you just called someone who you have no information on besides their religion a supporter of what can only be described as reprehensible acts, it seems you have just proved whatever Democrat called you a racist right. Although bigot would be the actually correct term.

The state is what burned 6 million Jews. The state is what persecuted Jews for centuries before that. The state has killed far more people than any institution in human history, yet we continue to try and blame religion. That is because the state is the only vehicle upon which we can have organized mass genocide and war

Islam is different though because it is more of a political ideology than spirituality due to the fact that the focus is Sharia law. Therefore, it is impossible to separate the murderous state and their faith because their faith resided in Sharia law. Only having world wide Sharia law can their be utopia in the minds of Muslims all around the world, which is why they are so active politically and militarily around the world.

Forum List

Back