2020 Election: Will a Democrat Bring Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse To A Debate?

Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse - Should The 2020 Democratic Nominee Bring Them To Debates?

• Yes, Trump set a precedent

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, it would be unfair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
2020 Election: Will a Democrat Bring Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse To A Debate?

Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse - Should The 2020 Democratic Nominee Bring Them To Debates?

We all know some people applauded Trump's doing something like this in the 2016 debate(s). That like all he does, set a precedent. I guess disrupting things could have unintended consequences?

2020 Will be interesting

Guess they’ll have to hold the debate at the Rose Bowl.

We all know some people applauded Trump's doing something like this in the 2016 debate(s). That like all he does, set a precedent. I guess disrupting things could have unintended consequences?

2020 Will be interesting
After Kavanaugh, liberals are never to be trusted again.

When Trump makes up his mind about it...

At first, he vowed to “take the mantle” for closing part of the federal government. Then he blamed Democrats, saying they “now own the shutdown.” By Friday, President Trump was back to owning it again. “I’m very proud of doing what I’m doing,” he declared.​

maybe people can try and get a deal made

2020 Will be interesting
You mean after Merrick Garland? Or the over 100 judicial appointees the GOP Senate/McConnell refused to allow hearings on?

2020 Will be interesting
You mean after Merrick Garland? Or the over 100 judicial appointees the GOP Senate/McConnell refused to allow hearings on?
Waiting till the last minute to bring in a woman with no proof to destroy a family. For political reasons. Liberals are the scum of the earth. I hope every single one of you gets your life ruined for the exact same reason.

2020 Will be interesting
Waiting till the last minute to bring in a woman with no proof to destroy a family. For political reasons. Liberals are the scum of the earth. I hope every single one of you gets your life ruined for the exact same reason.

You know....it's shit like this that pisses me off. I am a liberal. I am not a Democrat. I didn't agree with this shit.

2020 Will be interesting
Uhm, that is not how it unfolded. But okay

spew your silly little hate

2020 Will be interesting

You know....it's shit like this that pisses me off. I am a liberal. I am not a Democrat. I didn't agree with this shit.
what shit? Are you aware of how it all unfolded?

2020 Will be interesting

You mean the attempts to justify?

2020 Will be interesting

They represent your party and are taking it over.

You mean the attempts to justify?
just the facts

How we got here: The Kavanaugh timeline

but we know what kind of man Kav is: especially with the Lying Trump WH running interference

White House claims security ‘intervened’ before Kavanaugh was able to shake hand of Fred Guttenberg on day one of supreme court confirmation hearing

2020 Will be interesting
Uhm, that is not how it unfolded. But okay

spew your silly little hate
They had hearings for weeks on Kavanaugh. They could have brought it up then. But no, when they figured out Kavanaugh was a shoe in. They bring in a woman with no proof, accusing Kavanaugh of attempted rape trying to ruin his lifes work and his family. For political reasons. Maybe it will unfold the same for you.

2020 Will be interesting

The Fat Assed Dumpster brought women rhat Bill Clinton supposedly abused. But the debate was with Hillary Clinton.

Maybe bring in posters with Melania's travel VISA she used to work here illegally or some of her writhing naked with other women.

Forum List

Back