Democrats remind us last night why politicians are nothing but B.S.

226f51c054c701331028005056a9545d.jpg

It's incredibly niave to think it's just "the other party's" candidates are full of shit.
Why is it so hard to be objective and critical of ones own ideological candidates?
My thought? After watching both party's debates all I heard was a mountain of the typical bullshit from all of both partiy's candidates. Stop being so easily manipulated and so gullible.

If you are talking to me then I will point out to you the comment I made in my OP addresses your complaint. I also reiterate later in this thread.

1 -If voters buy into this B.S. then they deserve whatever shithead they elect. Granted there are not many on either side that are all that great in any way, but democrats are still the bottom of the barrel.

2 -Seems to me this president has enacted quite a bit of spending edicts without ever passing it congress's way.
I will agree with you, however, congress is just as nauseous. (Is that even possible?... to be as sickening as Obama himself?) They are all hot air and baloney as you say. That is why we are $18 trillion in debt and nobody seems to care. But enough with all the entitlements and vote pandering!

We agree, both parties are in it for themselves first and foremost and because of that we as a nation continue to suffer. I am not even sure which is worse -- a party (the dems) that purposefully does evil but does not try to cover it up, or a party (the repubs) who say they will do good but are merely giving us lip service and end up being no more beneficial to their constituents than the democrats. I guess that makes the republicans even worse liars?

Having said all that, I say the greatest poison in this nation year after year, worse than the politicians, worse than major corporate greed, worse than self serving legal system, is the mainstream media. They are the primary agent in keeping the public fooled by covering up and misrepresenting, with their own agendas.

“If you don't read the newspapers, you're uninformed. If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed.“ Mark Twain

California Democrats Show Republicans What Good Government Looks Like
There is one example of a state that leads the nation in economic growth, job creation, and the ability to govern for all the people.

Oh is this the state that cut off irrigation to 10,000 farmers in the san Joaquin valley to save the habitat for the precious delta minnow? Far more jobs were lost than just the farmers. And the WSJ reported it was all a manufactured drought thanks to your precious EPA regulations.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204731804574384731898375624

Looking at what you and your fellow travelers think makes a state wise and great from that article:

>The editorial first noted that Governor Brown signed a nationally-watched compassionate and humane bill making assisted suicide legal in California for the terminally ill.
This is against the Word of God. This is sinful. You know not what you do.

>The editors also praised Brown’s signing Democratic legislation that contains the nation’s most strident gender pay equity protections; “protections that immediately raise the bar for the rest of the country to aspire to.”
This is a manufactured crisis that is more for vote pandering than reality. Any female can sue in the courts these days and win without further legislation.

>The very next day Governor Brown signed “landmark bills” forcing state contractors to extend employment benefits to transgender employees.
Oh what tangled webs we weave when we first choose to deceive. God is not smiling upon our degenerate ways.

>And, with help from the Democratic legislature “radically upped the ante” on the use of renewable energy in the Golden State; legislation the Koch brothers’ lobbyists fought hard to derail.
Liberals have destroyed this nation financially over green issues, etc. and making it so costly for companies to do business and so on. Our nation is so much worse off in debt because of your phony altruism.

>Then, the Governor and Democrats handed the Kochs another righteous smack down by passing and signing legislation banning the nation’s largest public pension system, California’s, from investing in coal as part of “a diversified investment portfolio.”
Yes, coal is our enemy, not debt, not terrorism, not illegal immigration, and surely not big govt and overtaxation.

>The same day Governor Brown put California’s substantial clout behind the national movement to stop plastic microbead pollution, after earlier enacting legislation phasing out plastic bags.
Rome is burning Governor. Put down the fiddle.

>still not finished, the governor signed a bill regulating medicinal marijuana as well as legislation automatically registering Californians to vote when they obtain or renew a driver’s license.
Make sure you let all those illgals have a license and vote because that will keep you hyper-liberals in business. The deck is stacked.

>Add to that a new racial profiling bill that law enforcement despises because it mandates that California police, sheriffs, and highway patrol officers do what law enforcement officials across the country resist as a matter of course; gather hard empirical data to back any claim that they do not stop and detain any California resident based on their race, ethnicity, or “suspected” Middle Eastern religious affiliation.
What do we care if some suspect Arabs blow up another plane or building? After all, Islam is a peaceful religion and we stupid Americans are willing to die in order to defend their ways.

>While Republicans in Congress have made immigration reform a national joke and portrayed immigrants as pariahs, Governor Brown and Democrats have taken steps that the very conservative newspaper’s editorial board labeled “humane and intelligent policies.” Policies to ensure that, “as long as undocumented people are here, they won’t be increasing the ranks of the state’s sick or uneducated, or drive without a license.”
Brown is a fool. They all mock God and think they know better. How arrogant or naïve can a nation be.

>The same editorial board, after mocking Congressional Republicans for saying “I’m not a scientist” to avoid addressing climate change, simply gushed that Democrat Jerry Brown is “inking subnational agreements” all over the globe to reduce greenhouse gases. Despite California’s robust environmental regulations, there is still a lot of work to do to reduce the Golden State’s unhealthy air quality across the state; all while the Kochs are spending tens-of-millions to kill clean air standards.
Global warming fake crisis and green jobs and measures have destroyed this nation’s economy. Feel proud.

>Finally, as America lags the rest of the developed world in providing mass transit, and California Republicans in Congress vow to never allow it to progress, over nearly three dozen private-sector companies are vying to partner with California to build the nation’s first high-speed rail line. It is a project that will create hundreds-of-thousands of living wage, and permanent, jobs in what will be the greatest Earth-moving project in California’s history.
Sure build it, who cares? Just spend another 100 billion we don’t have.

>Now, if one listens to Republicans, whether in red states or Congress, each and every achievement a Democratic majority legislature with a Democratic governor has accomplished California should be struggling, hemorrhaging jobs, and piling up unsustainable debt. However, that is certainly not the case in California…
There are three main types of debt California owes: budgetary debt, regular indebtedness and unfunded liabilities. Recent reports suggest California has a total indebtedness of over $600 billion.

>California still has a long way to go to completely dig itself out of a deep dark hole from previous Republican administrations and legislatures, but it is making significant progress simply because the legislature and governor work for all the people.
But of course. The republicans are to blame while the democrats have all the answers. Just like Obama and D.C.

But of course. The republicans are to blame while the democrats have all the answers. Just like Obama and D.C.

Last time we had a GOP President the Economy was losing 800,000 jobs a month , the stock market was crashing and the Auto industry was cratered...we do not want to turn the US into Mississippi the Garden spot of GOP economy ...or maybe Kansas where all has gone to shit....

Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Match Lowest Level Since 1973
The number of Americans submitting applications for jobless benefits unexpectedly declined last week to match the fewest in four decades. Initial unemployment claims dropped by 7,000 to 255,000 in the week ended Oct. 10, a Labor Department report s ... (Bloomberg)

Oh hell. A thread on the wisdom of Limbaugh. Can this forum get any dumber?

Last time we had a GOP President the Economy was losing 800,000 jobs a month , the stock market was crashing and the Auto industry was cratered...we do not want to turn the US into Mississippi the Garden spot of GOP economy ...or maybe Kansas where all has gone to shit....

Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Match Lowest Level Since 1973
The number of Americans submitting applications for jobless benefits unexpectedly declined last week to match the fewest in four decades. Initial unemployment claims dropped by 7,000 to 255,000 in the week ended Oct. 10, a Labor Department report s ... (Bloomberg)
And you would be naïve enough to give credit where none is deserved and the opposite.

I don't care what the stock market is doing when listening to your community organizer from Chicago. He is an obvious pox on this nation.

Forum List

Back