U.S. Politics #1 Cause of Racism

invent​

ĭn-vĕnt′​

transitive verb​

1. To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.
  2. To make up; fabricate.

drinking fountain​

drĭng′kĭng​

noun​

1. A device equipped with a nozzle that provides a stream of drinking water for public use.
Your statement makes zero sense in the context of what I wrote.

No, it doesnt. Inventing a new drinking fountain would not have stopped the white majority from telling blacks they couldnt drink from a certain drinking fountain.
Exactly. So instead of waiting for whites to tell them what fountain they can't drink from, they could have invented their own. If, that is, they had the power of invention.

Exactly. So instead of waiting for whites to tell them what fountain they can't drink from, they could have invented their own. If, that is, they had the power of invention.
Why should they have to have "their own"? Why can't everyone drink from the same fountain?

Why should they have to have "their own"? Why can't everyone drink from the same fountain?
You weren't speaking about current times. You were speaking of times past. I was addressing your specific post relating to that time period.

You weren't speaking about current times. You were speaking of times past. I was addressing your specific post relating to that time period.
So again, why should blacks had to have a separate drinking fountain in the first place? You know you arent making any sense.

So pretty much, blacks can do well when they live in a society founded and governed by white people.

Which is true. That's why in mankind's history of the world there have been no black first world countries, and very few even 2nd world countries. When everyone else was building ships and setting up international trade routes blacks were sitting around with dirty balls enslaving their own people to sell and starving.

It's also why the vast majority of mankind's innovations in science, engineering, medicine, architecture, aerospace, psychology, electrical, communication, and so on were almost entirely all non blacks. The few blacks that did accomplish something did so while living in a white based society.

And the majority of blacks in America are a piece of shit, but even then they do much better than piece of shit blacks in other countries. Even the poor ones are better off than poor ones in other countries.

Wrong.
White societies do achieve greater technology, but that is out of greed, insanity, cruelty, selfishness, etc.
The original inventions that really mattered and made sense, like spears, bow/arrow, atlatl, were all invented by Blacks. The original upper Nile Egyptians were Black and created most of the things we consider civilization.

blogimage_lifeexpectancy_012722.png

And as far as life span, etc. we still have a ways to go.

Inventing something would not have meant it could be installed and accepted by government.
But clearly wells and drinking out of a bucket goes back over 7000 years, originating in Africa, by Blacks.

Inventing something would not have meant it could be installed and accepted by government.
But clearly wells and drinking out of a bucket goes back over 7000 years, originating in Africa, by Blacks.
Well I'll be!! Drinking from a bucket truly is a monumental invention. I wish I would have thought of it.

Well I'll be!! Drinking from a bucket truly is a monumental invention. I wish I would have thought of it.
It was 7000 years ago, dipshit. And developing wells was pretty monumental. It allowed people to travel where before they were unable. But a dumb piece of shit like you has no appreciation of history.

It was 7000 years ago, dipshit. And developing wells was pretty monumental. It allowed people to travel where before they were unable. But a dumb piece of shit like you has no appreciation of history.
Link to these, 7000-year-old African wells please.

If republicans could get past their deep hatred of black people, they'd start voting for more republicans. But that would threaten the GOP's grip on former confederate states, a trade-off they are not willing to make.

Democrats were/are the party of slavery and segregation. You're just making up lies and propaganda and destroying whatever bit of credibility you had. Your absurdity merits no response.

If republicans could get past their deep hatred of black people, they'd start voting for more republicans. But that would threaten the GOP's grip on former confederate states, a trade-off they are not willing to make.
Hey brother, why make things up about other posters?

You folks should be able to point out where people said they hate blacks.

Forum List

Back