Democrats Play Race Card Again: Net Neutrality

Yes...it does. Your stupidity has everything to do with your inability to follow.

Really? Your rant has what to do with your inability to find where the race card is played in the OP's link?
Why is race even mentioned with concern to net neutrality? “Disadvantaged groups and communities.” Oh fuck...she must be talking about a small town in Nebraska. Dumb.

Where is the race card being played? You have yet to point that out. Oh, that's right, the mere mention of race now somehow means 'playing the race card'. You idiots don't even know what the term means.
We know what it means. Trying to guilt white Americans into something that they do have to be ashamed of. Then trying to gain political leverage out of it.

^Not the race card and also not even an accurate description of what the FCC director said. You're obviously straining to find meaning to fit your own deranged political views. Or, more likely you read something from some shitty little right wing fake news site and like a little alt-right wind up doll you're spreading the message.
Her words...not mine. Race card. Repeal of net neutrality will create victims in neighborhoods of color. That’s a racist argument.

The only one playing the race card is you. One commissioner wrote that certain communities would be affected by this decision more than others. No one accused anyone of racism.

I heard that revoking net neutrality will effect the climate.....causing a massive ice-age.
My God......women won't be able to get abortions anymore.

Cats and Dogs living together........MASS HYSTERIA!!!!

The effects of this will affect the economy. ISPs are at best a oligopoly and at worst a monopoly. This will stifle innovation in the country as established companies as start-ups will have to pay the tolls which will make it harder for them to be successful. The airline industry is a oligopoly and customers are nicked and dimed with fees. ISPs will be able to block consumer access and all they have to do is state it. What is the matter with the idea of treating all data equally?
Thanks for admitting that she brought race into a free market vs. government controlled economic issue.

You're almost as bad as tipsycatlover.

What ever tangent you are going on has nothing to do with my post.
Yes...it does. Your stupidity has everything to do with your inability to follow.

Really? Your rant has what to do with your inability to find where the race card is played in the OP's link?
Why is race even mentioned with concern to net neutrality? “Disadvantaged groups and communities.” Oh fuck...she must be talking about a small town in Nebraska. Dumb.

Where is the race card being played? You have yet to point that out. Oh, that's right, the mere mention of race now somehow means 'playing the race card'. You idiots don't even know what the term means.
We know what it means. Trying to guilt white Americans into something that they do have to be ashamed of. Then trying to gain political leverage out of it.

You are so much bullshit. You play the race card and then claim others are doing it. They don't have to do that to gain political advantage. This is another issue where voters agree with Democrats. All the Democrats have to ask is "What is wrong with treating all data equally?"

You are so much bullshit. You play the race card and then claim others are doing it. They don't have to do that to gain political advantage. This is another issue where voters agree with Democrats. All the Democrats have to ask is "What is wrong with treating all data equally?"
Again READ HER WORDS. She injected race into the issue.

^Not the race card and also not even an accurate description of what the FCC director said. You're obviously straining to find meaning to fit your own deranged political views. Or, more likely you read something from some shitty little right wing fake news site and like a little alt-right wind up doll you're spreading the message.
Her words...not mine. Race card. Repeal of net neutrality will create victims in neighborhoods of color. That’s a racist argument.

The only one playing the race card is you. One commissioner wrote that certain communities would be affected by this decision more than others. No one accused anyone of racism.

I heard that revoking net neutrality will effect the climate.....causing a massive ice-age.

The effects of this will affect the economy. ISPs are at best a oligopoly and at worst a monopoly. This will stifle innovation in the country as established companies as start-ups will have to pay the tolls which will make it harder for them to be successful. The airline industry is a oligopoly and customers are nicked and dimed with fees. ISPs will be able to block consumer access and all they have to do is state it. What is the matter with the idea of treating all data equally?
Thanks for admitting that she brought race into a free market vs. government controlled economic issue.

Apparently you do not understand English. It is not racist to point out certain communities will be affected more than others. You are the RACIST!! It is about a free market vs oligopolies. When you have oligopolies then government regulation is necessary.

Apparently you do not understand English. It is not racist to point out certain communities will be affected more than others. You are the RACIST!! It is about a free market vs oligopolies. When you have oligopolies then government regulation is necessary.
I still fail to see how the end of Net Neutrality destroys blacks any different than whites.
Armageddon effects everyone....not just black folks.

I still fail to see how the end of Net Neutrality destroys blacks any different than whites.
Armageddon effects everyone....not just black folks.
im really worried! do i have to worry now about getting information about the nearest call girl?

The companies that sell you your internet service oppose net neutrality. Do you think that want it gone because they want to make YOUR life better? Your internet service more affordable?

lol, yeah right.

How is it a racist argument?

Again READ HER WORDS. She injected race into the issue.

Which is not the race card, dumbass. The mere mention of race is not racist.

:confused-84: I give up.

:confused-84: I give up.

Your best post yet.

Answer me this; if nothing is going to change ... if ISPs are just going to keep business as usual and aren't going to start screwing the consumer, WHY are they so gung-ho about this change? Why would you spend millions upon millions through lobbying to keep things the same? Makes no damn sense. Of course they are going to get up to some shady shit. Probably not right away; they need people to sink into a haze of complacency first. But eventually ... you're gonna notice the difference. And so are startup companies that get throttled in favor of the big companies that don't want any new competition.

What racist stuff too!

I dissent, because I am among the millions who is outraged. Outraged, because the FCC pulls its own teeth, abdicating responsibility to protect the nation’s broadband consumers. Why are we witnessing such an unprecedented groundswell of public support, for keeping the 2015 net neutrality protections in place? Because the public can plainly see, that a soon-to-be-toothless FCC, is handing the keys to the Internet – the Internet, one of the most remarkable, empowering, enabling inventions of our lifetime – over to a handful of multi-billion dollar corporations. And if past is prologue, those very same broadband internet service providers, that the majority says you should trust to do right by you, will put profits and shareholder returns above, what is best for you.

RIGHT --- because the Internet only became the PREMIER EXAMPLE of free market capitalism at it's finest BECAUSE of a VICIOUSLY FANGED FCC... :rofl: What a bunch of arrogant primidonnas...

25348571_943799275770740_5566598127268149830_n.jpg

Forum List

Back