Democrats Overwhelmingly Believe U.S. Has Only 12 Years to Fight Climate Change

12 years or a hundred years, we still have to do something about climate change

Why are conservatives blocking it?

Climate change my ass.

Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank with his climate change gig.

The climate changes as it has since the earth was created.

Back in 1816 they had snow in July. People starved to death because they couldn't grow food. No carbon footprint back then.

Only gullible fools believe that climate change bullshit.

Guess that's your gullible ass.
Yes Clinate Change
A condition that is accepted by scientists around the globe and called a hoax by our President

Trump isn't the only one who calls a hoax a hoax.

Those idiots scientists you speak of destroyed 150 years of true climate research to try to prove climate change.

It is a hoax. Climate changes. It always has. How do you explain 1816 when people starved to death because it was to cold to grow crops.

Carry on gullible.

What!? We've had climate change for the last 200+ years? Must have been way too many cows.
Wel, I am not holding it in....and neither are my cows...

What are we waiting for?

well lets see:

in the 1970s the "experts" told us we were entering a new ice age
in the early 2000s the prophet algore said that florida and much of the east coast would be under water by 2005
algore also said that there would be no polar ice by 2005.
now, the young prophet AOC tells us that the world will end in 12 years unless we do ??????? to stop "climate change" she cant tell us what to do but we gotta do it or else

Its all bullshit, winger. 100% of it

Nice talking point, but it's a lie.

GlobalCooling.JPG

What were climate scientists predicting in the 1970s?

If you have kids you're going to have some shameful esplainin' to do.
And in the 70's 100% of the studies said cooling.

100%? That's a complete lie, prove it. Did you not read my link or look at the pie chart?

What are we waiting for?

well lets see:

in the early 2000s the prophet algore said that florida and much of the east coast would be under water by 2005
now, the young prophet AOC tells us that the world will end in 12 years unless we do ??????? to stop "climate change" she cant tell us what to do but we gotta do it or else

GlobalCooling.JPG

100%? That's a complete lie, prove it. Did you not read my link or look at the pie chart?
/——/ It’s true. Global cooling was the only possible natural force accepted in the 1970s. I lived through it.

What are we waiting for?

well lets see:

GlobalCooling.JPG

/——/ It’s true. Global cooling was the only possible natural force accepted in the 1970s. I lived through it.
That and nuclear winter, and by the way we are all dead from a nuclear war.

Climate change my ass.

Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank with his climate change gig.

The climate changes as it has since the earth was created.

Back in 1816 they had snow in July. People starved to death because they couldn't grow food. No carbon footprint back then.

Only gullible fools believe that climate change bullshit.

Guess that's your gullible ass.
Yes Clinate Change
A condition that is accepted by scientists around the globe and called a hoax by our President
/——/ You are either stupid or being deceitful. The climate always changes. No one says it’s not. You’re using natural occurrences to promote a scam.

What are we waiting for?

well lets see:

GlobalCooling.JPG

It's not true, it's a lie, most scientists believed in global warming. Please stop using baseless talking points.

What are we waiting for?

well lets see:

GlobalCooling.JPG

The graph was too complicated for you I see.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

well lets see:

GlobalCooling.JPG

/——/ democRATs already had a nuclear war.

GlobalCooling.JPG

/——/ democRATs already had a nuclear war.
Killer wasn't it?

well lets see:

GlobalCooling.JPG

It's not true, it's a lie, most scientists believed in global warming. Please stop using baseless talking points.
/——-/
Global cooling - Wikipedia

Global cooling was a conjecture during the 1970s of imminent cooling of the Earth's surface and atmosphere culminating in a period of extensive glaciation. Press reports at the time did not accurately reflect the scientific literature

GlobalCooling.JPG

/——-/

Global cooling was a conjecture during the 1970s of imminent cooling of the Earth's surface and atmosphere culminating in a period of extensive glaciation. Press reports at the time did not accurately reflect the scientific literature

Did you read the last sentence of your copy and paste?

GlobalCooling.JPG

/——-/

That's not proof of your point. Yes, there was a theory of global cooling in the 70s, nobody is doubting that. What you are saying is it was the overwhelming theory at the time when you said "It’s true. Global cooling was the only possible natural force accepted in the 1970s. I lived through it." You posted this in a reply that already debunks the premise.

Just curious, did all your parents use the same donkey to kick you in the heads or did everyone rent their own?

/——-/

You'd think that would be a clue, right?

/——-/

/——/ Yes, that’s why I published it. The narrative we heard 24/7 was global cooling. There was no internet to see what the scientists were saying and the literature was not readily available.

Is the tipping point of no return 12 years?

50 years, 100 years?
Or have we already passed it?

Does it change the fact that we need to do something about it?
We build human rated power plants with scrubbers and put tens of millions of people like you in them. You are going to cause mass starvation with your agendas. You can almost see 10 dollar a gallon gas and people living in a much reduced capacity of living standard. We have been lied to so many times that believing the hucksters is believing in your own demise. We can see your grandoise schemes again by your politicians of doom and the suckers will end up voting for it.

/——-/

/——/ Yes, that’s why I published it. The narrative we heard 24/7 was global cooling. There was no internet to see what the scientists were saying and the literature was not readily available.

I see, so you're changing your story. We're not debating on what the press reported, we are debating on what scientists at the time said about global warming. Your point is 100% useless here. Though I suspect what you originally meant to say is that global cooling was the theory of the day by scientists.

Pathetic.

What are we waiting for?

well lets see:

GlobalCooling.JPG

Your source is totally bogus, highlighted by the "97% of all scientists say" lie that has been totally discredited.

You are aware of the 97% lie aren't you?

What are we waiting for?

well lets see:

GlobalCooling.JPG

The graph was too complicated for you I see.

Ah, another gullible puppet who believes the 97% myth.

Leftists are so gullible. They even think jokes from their puppet masters are scientific fact.

Why do you believe that after billions of years climate must stop changing and todays climate is optimum for earth?

I'll wait for your answer while you contact your puppet masters for an answer.
Because it is accelerating due to man made factors

The earth can change all it wants. It does not care if man is capable of living on it

Forum List

Back