Democrats Specialize In Creating Problems

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The big push right now is that Trump hasn't built enough wall. I wonder why. Yesterday Drudge claimed he's only built 2 miles of wall.....then they had to amend that to 20 miles. How much has been built depends on who you're talking to anyway.

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

But Democrats have been fighting him tooth and nail trying to prevent him from building a wall, and then they turn around and try to say he's stopped building it. WTF!!!
Talk about causing a problem and they trying to use this problem to criticize their political opponents, this is a perfect example of it.

I have to be honest.....seeing this nonsense in the news day in and day out, it's getting to the point where I just want to tune it out. Who needs this shit.

Links

Homeland Security report says Trump administration has built just 20 miles of border wall | Daily Mail Online

Brian Kilmeade Challenges Sarah Sanders Over Wall: Less Than 2 Miles Built?

The big push right now is that Trump hasn't built enough wall. I wonder why. Yesterday Drudge claimed he's only built 2 miles of wall.....then they had to amend that to 20 miles. How much has been built depends on who you're talking to anyway.

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

But Democrats have been fighting him tooth and nail trying to prevent him from building a wall, and then they turn around and try to say he's stopped building it. WTF!!!
Talk about causing a problem and they trying to use this problem to criticize their political opponents, this is a perfect example of it.

I have to be honest.....seeing this nonsense in the news day in and day out, it's getting to the point where I just want to tune it out. Who needs this shit.

Links

Homeland Security report says Trump administration has built just 20 miles of border wall | Daily Mail Online

The Democrats will do anything legal, constitutional or otherwise often the antithesis of both to make our President seem incompetent on the job. The upside? On the rare occasions this scorched earth policy works out for them, it really gains traction only in the minds of their most fervent slaves. The rest of us? We remain faithful to our Flag and commander-in-chief. If you ever expected the modern deep left to play fair or not try to redefine the rules of the game, you're in for quite the show.

Dept. of Homeland Security works for the President and they are the agency in charge of building the fence on the border...Yet in some way your imagination claims that it's the Dems saying this and are in charge...Nope...Sorry...If Trump claims 500 miles you eat his shit, yet if an agency tells the truth it's the dems lying...Wow, talk about being an enabler of Trump's ego..

Last edited:
Dept. of Homeland Security works for the President and they are the agency in charge of building the fence on the border...Yet in some way your imagination claims that it's the Dems saying this and are in charge...Nope...Sorry...If Trump claims 500 miles you eat his shit, yet if an agency tells the truth it's the dems lying...Wow, talk about being an enabler of Trump's ego..
Shitforbrains, Democrats keep filing lawsuits.

The open border issue is a culture war created by the Democrats.
The Dems have alienated so many educated middle class voters that the only way that they can win elections is by importing millions of uneducated third world welfare moochers.

I remember when Hillary, in trying to get candidate Trump to say that he would accept the results of the election, stated that to not accept the results would be undermining our "democracy".

When Trump won, the mob of idiots that could not (and still do not) accept the results included Hillary, the entire Democrat Party, snowflake useful idiots wearing pussy hats, Hollywood elites that think they are actually relevant, high level Obama administration, high level FBI and CIA officials, and anyone that believed Hillary should have gotten her coronation because "it was her turn".

All of these anti-American assholes are criticizing, attacking and impeding the efforts of the best President we have had in decades. The Democrat Party is wasting taxpayer money and accomplishing NOTHING that benefits the nation...and these worthless bastards now want to do away with the Electoral College. The EC is what makes us a democratic REPUBLIC and not a DEMOCRACY.

I predict that November 3, 2020 will be a Democrat bloodbath. They will lose the House and several seats in the Senate.

Then President Trump will be able to crank up the volume.

Last edited:
Okay, you feel a press release is ultimate proof, yet we cannot get at the facts, because you want to ignore them. Trump has been replacing miles of obsolete fencing with a new wall, and the MSM totally discounts this fact. We don't know how much new wall has been built because it's difficult to decide what is a fence and what is a wall.
Personally I think this is a non-issue dreamed up to force a wedge between Trump and his base. Nevermind the fact remains that Trump has to fight every Democrat and liberal on the planet to get anything done. They never show up to briefings on the border anyway, so who cares what they think.

The Dims have lost the argument and have only one option remaining, disruption. Total disruption has been a successful tactic in the past and as of late their remaining agenda, from collusion, impeachment, tax filings, obstruction of justice, boarder wall, war against Iran.....all fake news, half truths, designed to distract away from the central concerns of all Americans, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

Links

Dramacrats. Peolosi accuses trump of cover up then shows up at a Whitehouse meeting... That's mental illness.. Diminished capacity... Batshit crazy at almost eighty. Which Is fine.. But not for a speaker.

well trump said 500 miles by the end of 2020. It was what I heard from the engineers working on it. Last I checked, this is May 2019 and 2020 hasn't arrived yet. But you go ahead and post Trump's statement for all that he said 500 miles have been built already.

Last edited:

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

Links

Dramacrats. Peolosi accuses trump of cover up then shows up at a Whitehouse meeting... That's mental illness.. Diminished capacity... Batshit crazy at almost eighty. Which Is fine.. But not for a speaker.
not at all, she got what she wanted.

Remember the movie "Men in Black"? Democrats are like the character "Bug". Thy thrive on chaos, carnage and instability. They can't even enjoy a nice day without being fearful of something a disgruntled loser politician, Al Gore, created to make a buck.

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

Links

Democrats just don’t want the money wasted. Republicans believe the only time money isn’t wasted is when they give tax cuts to billionaires because billionaires are needy.

well trump said 500 miles by the end of 2020. It was what I heard from the engineers working on it. Last I checked, this is May 2019 and 2020 hasn't arrived yet. But you go ahead and post Trump's statement for all that he said 500 miles have been built already.
Let's face it....we're dealing with lying communists.
Nothing they say can be trusted.

You take trump out of context all the time. It’s sad

How much wall? The answer is simple-not enough!
Another just stupid distraction... The wall will basically do nothing, 58% overstay their visas and they'll just come in by boat or tunnel or airplane.. I don't believe the GOP gives a damn anyway, they love the cheap easily bullied labor and it is so easy to brainwash the chumps.... We need a national ID card like other modern countries with this problem that the GOP has blocked forever.

Another just stupid distraction... The wall will basically do nothing, 58% overstay their visas and they'll just come in by boat or tunnel or airplane.. I don't believe the GOP gives a damn anyway, they love the cheap easily bullied labor and it is so easy to brainwash the chumps.... We need a national ID card like other modern countries with this problem that the GOP has blocked forever.
If it stops just one illegal-it would be worth it. The one person that illegal kills could be your daughter-ask Kate Steinle's father.

If it stops just one illegal-it would be worth it. The one person that illegal kills could be your daughter-ask Kate Steinle's father.
No it would not. And they have lower crime rates than citizens. We need an ID card like other modern countries have. A wall is stupid and on American. These people now are trying to get away from what our drug war has done to their countries. Whole thing is a disgrace. Stop the War on Drugs and help these countries. Extend NAFTA to them.

Forum List

Back